Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > 18C

Old 11-09-2009, 15:06   #16
cowboykpy
Quiet Professional

New 18C handbook

FYI...recently graduated and got a new 18C handbook. C committee has it posted on their website.

"We are now engaged in a great...War, testing whether this nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated can long endure."

Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg

"When war does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the
scabbard."
- General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
cowboykpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 18:10   #17
18C4V
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboykpy View Post
FYI...recently graduated and got a new 18C handbook. C committee has it posted on their website.
got a link?
18C4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 19:41   #18
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18C4V View Post
got a link?
Takes some digging through the USASOC portal.

No joy, unless you are on USASOC net.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:57   #19
cobra22
Quiet Professional

You can find it easily on the ARSOFU black board. You have to have an account, but if you are a student or QP you can get one by talking to the admin at swcs. Once you get the account just go to charlie course reference materials. I just completed the C course and this web site was a huge tool for studying. It has every subject, slide show, and reference in the entire course.

C
Old 12-26-2009, 14:29   #20
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra22 View Post
You can find it easily on the ARSOFU black board. You have to have an account, but if you are a student or QP you can get one by talking to the admin at swcs. Once you get the account just go to charlie course reference materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Takes some digging through the USASOC portal.

No joy, unless you are on USASOC net.
Nice tool post a link when someone finds it. I know they stopped passing out the CD sets 3 years ago. Good to go back to look stuff up on while deployed or planning ODA training!!

Looking for it when I get back too.

Side NOTE: I hate the NEW Base Camp (SF Tactical Facilities) FM. SWC DOTD took out to much of Pappy and Erines mind sets. New FM runs on the fact that ODAs look at KBR and Dyno-C Companies to fix Fire Base problems.

18C & 18Bs don't learn to welding or other skill sets now a days.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote