Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2020, 06:53   #406
Badger52
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western WI
Posts: 5,598
Minneapolis-St Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Of course, the anarchists have lots planned for 3 November as a D-Day and going forward, if their press releases are to be believed, so maybe it's just a quiet time while they gather their polar fleece.
This is a pretty readable summary, based on the Other Peoples' own draft document. It includes addressing whether resources may be needed to address a "contest" in a neighboring state. [In their jargon, 'contest' = struggle, or battle.]

The 11-page document at the Scribd link provided in the article is worth going over. It's indicated that it's only a 'draft' but this is not an outfit that is "just an idea" or a loosely packed group of cells that suddenly decided to reference "national infrastructure" in their plan.

They are also enabled in-state by a rabidly racist Attorney General (Keith Ellison), and other Democrat enablers in key offices, including the Governor.
__________________
"Civil Wars don't start when a few guys hunt down a specific bastard. Civil Wars start when many guys hunt down the nearest bastards."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:44   #407
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
This is a pretty readable summary, based on the Other Peoples' own draft document. It includes addressing whether resources may be needed to address a "contest" in a neighboring state. [In their jargon, 'contest' = struggle, or battle.]

The 11-page document at the Scribd link provided in the article is worth going over. It's indicated that it's only a 'draft' but this is not an outfit that is "just an idea" or a loosely packed group of cells that suddenly decided to reference "national infrastructure" in their plan.

They are also enabled in-state by a rabidly racist Attorney General (Keith Ellison), and other Democrat enablers in key offices, including the Governor.

So riddle me this.

Aside from the obvious silence from the FBI, what is the difference between this 'planning', Linda Fithian calling for armed insurrection and the Anarchists Militia that allegedly 'planned' to kidnap Gov. Whitmer and overthrow the government?
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 15:41   #408
RCummings
Guerrilla
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Upper Midwest
Posts: 141
Just south of the Twin Cities, Minneapolis St Paul. They say that folks are boarding up in the cities. One news release said the "left" is getting ready and that they, "have a plan". Thats good, everyone knows how plans go. We don't go up there anymore the local and state government has made it clear that they won't do anything. LE leaving so all is good I suppose. Like has been said before, "everyone gets a vote". Supplies are laid in and the hatchets are scoured.

V/R
RCummings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 18:56   #409
Badger52
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western WI
Posts: 5,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
So riddle me this.

Aside from the obvious silence from the FBI, what is the difference between this 'planning', Linda Fithian calling for armed insurrection and the Anarchists Militia that allegedly 'planned' to kidnap Gov. Whitmer and overthrow the government?
One set of bubbas fits the (aren't-you-worn-out-by-now) lame white narrative left over from the Ghost of McVeigh's threat assessment and the Hooteray or -ree or -rah, or whatever they were. The former is just "free speech" because reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCummings View Post
Like has been said before, "everyone gets a vote". Supplies are laid in and the hatchets are scoured.

V/R
Fare thee well, pard. It'll be interesting to see how their 'plan' (obviously written at a higher level than the street cells) evolves when it comes time to actually execute. And what happens when, as you say, someone else votes on their plan.
__________________
"Civil Wars don't start when a few guys hunt down a specific bastard. Civil Wars start when many guys hunt down the nearest bastards."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 13:36   #410
Penn
Area Commander
 
Penn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,031
After the 6 month assault on Portland, it would be reasonable to conclude the Antifa & BLM have complete their C&C, como links, logistics, and have developed a dynamic that will fully support a guerrilla insurgency.

If on the 0% chance of POTUS pulling 270, it would also be reasonable to conclude they would go fully operational across the country, based on their leaders comments that "if we don't get what we want we burn it down." imo
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 14:05   #411
Paslode
Area Commander
 
Paslode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Occupied Wokeville
Posts: 4,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
After the 6 month assault on Portland, it would be reasonable to conclude the Antifa & BLM have complete their C&C, como links, logistics, and have developed a dynamic that will fully support a guerrilla insurgency.

If on the 0% chance of POTUS pulling 270, it would also be reasonable to conclude they would go fully operational across the country, based on their leaders comments that "if we don't get what we want we burn it down." imo
The fix was and is in. No one in the government is going to shit no matter how much evidence of fraud is proven. Barr hasn’t done shit besides go through the motions. Fauci and Pfizer have literally killed people by toying around with the vaccine. COVID is a Trojan horse. They are all more interested in preserving themselves than the country. It’s going to get much worse when Obama starts his 3rd term through SLO Joe.
__________________
Quote:
When a man dies, if nothing is written, he is soon forgotten.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 13:10   #412
tom kelly
Quiet Professional
 
tom kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Philadelphia,Pa.
Posts: 1,186
THE FUTURE:

The wait & see attitude is and has been with us since the CCP launched it's FIRST STRIKE weapon engineered in the bio-weapons lab in Wuhan, China. I expect that the communist democrat party of the U S A hidden in the deep state has been in a cooperative agreement with the CCP to change the cultural of this country from dynamic capitalism to communist/socialist/progressive totalitarian regime that will sell out the principles of the constitution for there own elitist goals. China's big worry will be who is in control of the nuclear weapons in the U S A. They are correct in assuming that Slo Joe won't, congress never has been in a position to exercise any authority over the nuclear weapons. The military leftist admirals & generals ? How far down the chain of command does the launch codes go ? A lot of unanswered questions...wait & see.
__________________
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN: BUT, NOBODY WANTS TO DIE.
tom kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 20:04   #413
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional
 
Old Dog New Trick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Just above the flood plain in Southern Texas
Posts: 2,974
Seems like a good place to ask following Tom’s post above.

Has any Democrat of sufficient position and power contracted COVID?

There have been several prominent Republicans including the president and the first family. Herman Cain died from it.

If according to these governors of leftist states and the left congress, church services, Presidential rallies, in-person congressional hearings, going to the beach, Sturgis, and private family funeral services are all “super-spreader events.” But, riots involving BLM/Antifa, funeral services for dead congress members, events to mock the police and celebrations to sing and dance to the soundtrack of “Ding Dong the Orange Man Bad is Dead” have had no negligible impact (outside of the record breaking numbers of positive cases reported by left wing news outlets.

Did the Democrats get an early vaccine from CCP before unleashing the virus? (Just a hypothetical question)
__________________
You only live once; live well. Have no regrets when the end happens!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 23:08   #414
Penn
Area Commander
 
Penn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,031
Tom Kelly, get out of my head!
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 23:22   #415
Penn
Area Commander
 
Penn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,031
Put on the reflective hat!

My conclusion of the joining of the Pandemic 12 months before the election and a SMS, that blatantly abandons all journalistic bon fide's. trampling down any discussion of China's responsibility, shocks me!

That said. the confluence of Virus, election, and complete MSM proproganda 24/7, one can only conclude that Machiavelli, statement of cautioning the outlier future Prince, was everyone was his enemy, because he was not a member of the status quo.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 11:07   #416
bblhead672
Area Commander
 
bblhead672's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,322
A Cautionary Note to Antifa and BLM Thugs Contemplating 'Civil War'

Quote:
To elaborate further on the militia movement, as well as to provide a cautionary note to those on the Left planning violent insurrection in the US, I asked a pal to weigh in on his thoughts and direct experiences with American militias. He is former Army special forces and a former CIA operative/contractor who has fought on the ground in insurgencies all over the world throughout his career. He is in and around the militia movement and knows a LOT of people therein, as well as their motivations, training, experience, etc. Here is what the man known to a select few as “Spear One” had to say:
Interesting take...
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 14:27   #417
tonyz
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 4,609
I’ve said this before...this bogeyman of “white supremacists” being everywhere is really a myth in my personal experience. No doubt there are outliers. But, I have shared sociables with made men in the mafia, patched-in 1%ers and other fairly rough types and have yet to knowingly bump into a true “white supremacist.” Yes, there are bigots out there. But, rampaging gangs of formidable neo-nazis organizations - have not experienced it.

From the article:

“Except for truly fringe elements in tiny numbers that are massively exaggerated by the Democrat-media complex, they are NOT “white supremacists and Nazis” but rather are well-disciplined and well-trained patriots who love and respect the Constitution and our Republic, and who are not about to let the Left destroy everything dear to them. Many are veterans and current or former law enforcement officers, too. Others are simply concerned citizens, avid hunters, and normal Americans who are aghast at the lawlessness displayed in America’s cities this past year by Antifa and BLM hoodlums.“
__________________
The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 16:25   #418
Badger52
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western WI
Posts: 5,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
I’ve said this before...this bogeyman of “white supremacists” being everywhere is really a myth in my personal experience. No doubt there are outliers. But, I have shared sociables with made men in the mafia, patched-in 1%ers and other fairly rough types and have yet to knowingly bump into a true “white supremacist.” Yes, there are bigots out there. But, rampaging gangs of formidable neo-nazis organizations - have not experienced it.

From the article:

“Except for truly fringe elements in tiny numbers that are massively exaggerated by the Democrat-media complex, they are NOT “white supremacists and Nazis” but rather are well-disciplined and well-trained patriots who love and respect the Constitution and our Republic, and who are not about to let the Left destroy everything dear to them. Many are veterans and current or former law enforcement officers, too. Others are simply concerned citizens, avid hunters, and normal Americans who are aghast at the lawlessness displayed in America’s cities this past year by Antifa and BLM hoodlums.“
Ditto as well, except for those Italian guys. The handful I've run across (and then usually run) are so foaming at the mouth "out there" that they are an extreme right-wing version of an Antifan, and hate clouds their thinking. They tend to do really stupid stuff that illuminates them and gets them vacuumed up.
__________________
"Civil Wars don't start when a few guys hunt down a specific bastard. Civil Wars start when many guys hunt down the nearest bastards."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 16:35   #419
tonyz
Area Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 4,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
The handful I've run across (and then usually run) are so foaming at the mouth "out there" that they are an extreme right-wing version of an Antifan, and hate clouds their thinking. They tend to do really stupid stuff that illuminates them and gets them vacuumed up.
Thank heaven they self-select.

The idiocy on both extremes is currently pronounced - and those of us caught in the middle often get bashed by both extremes.

The nation needs more clear thinking folks that are not as easily manipulated by hate. Unfortunately, politics has turned extreme and the working/producing citizens of the USA pay the bills for all that stupidity.

The media is generally fanning the flames.
__________________
The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 16:44   #420
bblhead672
Area Commander
 
bblhead672's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 1,322
I had in-laws who were extremely racist....couldn't get through a two minute conversation without them dropping the "N-word". Both father and son espoused support for the Klan.

I moved my (now ex) wife and children 600 miles away from the in-laws because I didn't want them to grow up around such ignorance.

As far as the rest of the article this tidbit:
Quote:
Large numbers of retired Special Operations Forces (or those with expired terms of service) that are prepared and trained to organize and lead Civil Militia forces.
Not the first place I've read that, was also told that directly by a QP back in the 80's.

Last edited by bblhead672; 11-19-2020 at 16:47.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12.



Copyright 2004-2020 by Professional Soldiers ®
Site Designed, Maintained, & Hosted by Hilliker Technologies