Old 08-10-2008, 07:18   #1
HENDO's bro
Nutcase

team mate down

i am looking to find some team mates of my brothers to alert them of his passing...his info is as follows: MAJ. HENDERSON Joseph, Nelson
he started out in the 10th SF gp in 1977 till 1987- joined the 20th in 1987 till 1998... he was my best friend and also my imotivation to excel in the army...the details of his death are under review...he was 45 when he died... i wouldn't normally reach out and ask people for help for it is not in my blood to as strangers for help, but he always told me that you can depend on group, regaurdless of whats ahead they always finish the job....so guys i am asking for your help in finding his group mates or any info on where to look for them..i have tried to get his 201 and do not have the right clearance to get it, i have been to the whitehouse and pentagon to request this info and have come up short...... thank you for at least reading this info... SFC. Charniak 3rd Rangermy number is 1-830-868-4349 call anytime day-night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HENDO's bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:23   #2
Kyobanim

Please follow the instructions you were sent in the registration email.

Also, it's not wise to post personal contact info on a public board. I would remove the phone number.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
Optimus Prime
Kyobanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 08:38   #3
blue02hd
Quiet Professional

No one will respond until we have an idea who you are. Follow the Moderators instructions.

Verified Tax Payer and Future Sex Symbol
blue02hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:32   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO's bro View Post
i am looking to find some team mates of my brothers to alert them of his passing...his info is as follows: MAJ. HENDERSON Joseph, Nelson
he started out in the 10th SF gp in 1977 till 1987- joined the 20th in 1987 till 1998... he was my best friend and also my imotivation to excel in the army...the details of his death are under review...he was 45 when he died... i wouldn't normally reach out and ask people for help for it is not in my blood to as strangers for help, but he always told me that you can depend on group, regaurdless of whats ahead they always finish the job....so guys i am asking for your help in finding his group mates or any info on where to look for them..i have tried to get his 201 and do not have the right clearance to get it, i have been to the whitehouse and pentagon to request this info and have come up short...... thank you for at least reading this info... SFC. Charniak 3rd Rangermy number is 1-830-868-4349 call anytime day-night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If the "Details of his death" are in fact under review I would suggest you wait for those "findings".

And as was pointed out, no one here is going to assist an unknown individual that comes out of the blue and writes a post requesting assistance.

When those "findings" are in fact published feel free to post them here along with your objections.

Team Sergeant