Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

Old 09-09-2017, 07:36   #2341
niloscipe
Asset

Introduction

Hello everyone. I've worked as a network engineer for the past 4 years and I'm quite satisfied with my path. My brother is 2 years older than me and has already served for 3 years. I've mostly been reading stories trying to visualize how my life would have been like if I had chosen the military straight out of high school like my brother. Nevertheless, I admire the stories here.
niloscipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 16:10   #2342
mudfoot
Asset

new guy

Hi, did a hitch in big green 45B, 101st, enlisted as PA in USAF Security CATM 437SPS, 1724 STS. Gunplumber. Worked in motor racing after college.
mudfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 13:16   #2343
WoodMoose
Quiet Professional

been a member but delayed in posting

so lets see,,,,,spent 1980-2006 as a member of Special Forces,,,,been kicked out of all the best places,,,,,

started as a O5B3S, transitioned to 18 series, 18E, 18F then 180A,,,,time in theater SOF and National SOF,,,,,,,,

served with many a hero and did my best to keep up,,,,,,,

Hope I can contribute some here,,,,,
WoodMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 15:03   #2344
Deep singh
Asset

Hello my name is Deep Singh

Hello my name is Deep Singh, I am 24 years old and I am from California. I am brought up in a Sikh background and am a practicing Sikh with a Turban and uncut hair and beard and currently serve in at 5- 1 CAV ECHO TRP as an 11BRAVO in FT Wainwright AK. I am currently a PV2 and wish to to drop a packet for Special Forces as soon as I hit PFC as it has been my dream and my brothers dream to serve in Special Forces since I was 20 years old and it is also to fulfill my brothers dream as he has passed away 4 years ago. I wanted to fulfill his legacy and mine of serving this great nation of ours and stand against tyranny as this is a Sikh Ethos. Thank you for all the information on the is great website.
Deep singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 23:45   #2345
Tech49
Asset

New Guy

Just to the point. Highly motivated person seeking to do something more for my country and have a direct impact on the war on terrorism. Doing everything I can to keep my head in the game. I am nothing special, just a normal guy who enjoys the outdoors, reading, education and self improvement. If anyone has questions about me, feel free to ask.

Tech49
Tech49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 10:39   #2346
mark91st
Asset

Hello

Names Mark. Currently serving as a 38B Jumpmaster. Looked over the forum and seem like a good place to keep up on current SOF information.

Let me know if anyone has questions or comments on Civil Affairs.
mark91st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:14   #2347
raves614
Asset

6 years of being a POG (68A) got boring so I got an 18X contract. Just got selected, waiting to start the Q as an 18D.
raves614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 15:00   #2348
Beluga
Asset

Introduction

Hello all,

Thank you for the opportunity to join this unique and highly informative community. I'm 25 -years-old in my last semester of college. I currently have two 25M targets. Graduate, and get in Army shape. I am in the DEP program, with an OCS contract signed and waiting for me. My downrange target is to decide if the officer route is truly for me – which is why I joined the site to help me in my soul search.

Background:
Right out of high school I worked as a mechanic for four years, transitioning from motorcycles to small watercraft. Realized I loved wrenching, but did not want to see myself growing old with my head under a hood or in a hull. Gave education the good-old college try and here I am.

Mahalo,
Beluga
Beluga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 15:05   #2349
micakno
Asset

68W

Hello, 68W medic considering SFQC. Came to this site to get as informed as possible
micakno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 16:45   #2350
milkman
Auxiliary

I have been, Point man, team leader, squad leader, Platoon Sgt, Platoon leader, Bn Op Sgt, Field First Sgt, First Sgt, Field Recruiter, and Multi Man Station Commander, Drill Sgt, Company Senior Drill Sgt, Basic Airborne Instructor.
I have been assigned to Straight leg units, Mech Units, Ranger Company, Basic Airborne Training Company, Recruiting, duty, Basic training Companies.
After 23 years in the Army, they have put me just about everywhere . "Upon the needs of the Army" seems to apply to my career.

Last edited by milkman; 10-05-2017 at 04:02.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 21:08   #2351
Tango Mike Mike
Asset

Roy P. Benavidez - daughter

First of all, let me say that it is an honor for me to be on this site/forum, among my dad's brothers-in-arm.

My name is Yvette Benavidez Garcia and I am the proud daughter of Roy P. Benavidez, Medal of Honor Recipient (Vietnam). Chance referred me to your forum (thankfully).

I am looking forward to connecting with a lot of you on here as I know that many of you either knew my dad, or served with him.

Thanks, in advance, for sharing your stories with me about my dad. What an awesome family to be apart of.

With respect,
Yvette
Tango Mike Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:03   #2352
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango Mike Mike View Post
First of all, let me say that it is an honor for me to be on this site/forum, among my dad's brothers-in-arm.

My name is Yvette Benavidez Garcia and I am the proud daughter of Roy P. Benavidez, Medal of Honor Recipient (Vietnam). Chance referred me to your forum (thankfully).

I am looking forward to connecting with a lot of you on here as I know that many of you either knew my dad, or served with him.

Thanks, in advance, for sharing your stories with me about my dad. What an awesome family to be apart of.

With respect,
Yvette
Welcome, Great respect. SALUTE..
Old 10-08-2017, 07:51   #2353
mark46th
Quiet Professional

Welcome, Yvette!!
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:44   #2354
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:

With respect,
Yvette
Welcome, Yvette! Profound respect for your Dad. Looking forward to your comments and interaction here. [Salute]
Old 10-08-2017, 15:46   #2355
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:

With respect,
Yvette
Welcome Yvette!
Anything we can do just let us know !

Team Sergeant