Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Insurgencies & Guerrilla Warfare

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 14:56   #1
BrerRabbit
Asset

Eric Prince talks to Vanity Fair

I was wondering how you guys feel about Eric Prince talking to Vanity Fair, disclosing his and Blackwaters (Xe) tight relationship with the C.I.A. The article appears in next months issue but you can read it online right now.

I feel that the C.I.A. is already in a tight spot as it is with this administration and they don't need this added to their plate; and why talk to Vanity Fair of all magazines?

What do you guys think?
Ps 91:5-8 "You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked."
Old 12-06-2009, 15:03   #2
wet dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrerRabbit View Post
I was wondering how you guys feel about Eric Prince talking to Vanity Fair, disclosing his and Blackwaters (Xe) tight relationship with the C.I.A. The article appears in next months issue but you can read it online right now.

I feel that the C.I.A. is already in a tight spot as it is with this administration and they don't need this added to their plate; and why talk to Vanity Fair of all magazines?

What do you guys think?

Scratch that...

Last edited by wet dog; 12-06-2009 at 15:27.

Old 12-06-2009, 15:16   #3
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

The Search Button is your friend. This subject was posted elsewhere today, and promptly closed by the Team Sergeant. Re-starting it may not be a great idea.