Old 04-30-2011, 18:04   #1
joesnuffy
Quiet Professional

Info on 3rd group soldier

I am looking for any information that any one might have on SFC (retired) Tad C. He is my father so i bet this must be a little strange but all i know is what he was like at home. I was wondering what his colleagues thought of him while he was away from home .

JS

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." - Woodrow Wilson
joesnuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:31   #2
bdsix
Quiet Professional

Friend

JS,
I was friends with Tad when he was an instructor in the communications course. He is a good man and a true professional. Many of the students didn't like him because he set a high standard for himself and those around him but I wish him the best.
bdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 04:36   #3
joesnuffy
Quiet Professional

bdsix,

He is still setting high standards and always meeting them as usual. He is well if you would like contact info if you don't have any just send me a PM and I will pass it along.

JS

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand." - Woodrow Wilson
joesnuffy is offline   Reply With Quote