Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

Old 03-22-2013, 21:32   #976
ccook5
Asset

Intro

Hello,
I am currently enlisted in the Alabama National Guard and was waiting to ship to 11b OSUT basic training and head to my unit with the 167th infantry regiment in May until I tore my ACL and Meniscus. I just had surgery done this morning and start rehab monday. There is a six month waiting period till I can be cleared to ship again. Till then I plan to use this time to rehab hard and use the site to gain knowledge from all the Quiet Professionals on the site.

Thanks,
CC
ccook5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 15:13   #977
Ben1775
Asset

Intro

Hello all, I'm a 34 year old from Baltimore, Maryland. I had a briefing for the National Guard in October of last year. Currently, I'm in the process of getting loose ends tied up and affairs in order. I've learned a lot from the information shared on this forum, thanks to the Quiet Professionals for taking the time to pass it along.
Ben1775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:29   #978
Bear 1st_10th
Quiet Professional

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Make your first post here:
I'm Jeff, I joined QP back in 2008, but never posted an intro. I've been in Special Forces/Army for over 28 years now.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:24   #979
Willbb
Asset

My name's Will, I'm an 18 year old Australian student, finishing school in June, after that, I plan to enlist as a rifleman (grunt) and if all goes well, I may one day hope to join the ranks of the SASR. I currently train towards this goal for about two hours almost every day.
Willbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:47   #980
NoBigD_CD
Asset

Introduction

We'll all I just wanted to give my intro this morning. First off my name is Eric. I worked as a support guy while on active duty with 3rd for 3 deployments. Joined SF in the Guard, deployed again and then went to the Q. Finished that up and went to dive school and I am just finishing up a deployment with the dive team as an 18C. So if there are any questions maybe I can help out.
NoBigD_CD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 14:13   #981
kosty
Asset

I'm Jim.

I found this site while browsing for pro-2nd amendment editorials. I'm a product engineer at a hydraulics company. I have never served in the military, but I have friends and relatives who have served. I'm mainly here just to read, but I might post an occasional question or brief commentary - I recognize that I'm a guest.
kosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 15:32   #982
sauerluck
Asset

After three years in the Reserve, I decided it was time to do something more meaningful. I just enlisted in the 1/19th, and am currently doing all I can to get into and through the pipeline.

Looks like there is a lot of good information here, and I'm thrilled to start getting up to speed.

Last edited by sauerluck; 08-31-2016 at 16:21.
sauerluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 18:12   #983
Woodman
Asset

Introduction

I'm pretty sure I introduced myself some time ago, but as I see no record of it I decided it was better to be safe than sorry, and I am introducing myself for what might be the second time.

I am an E-4 in the NC ARNG, and I am a graduate student.
I'm hoping to have the chance to attend selection soon.

Thanks to all of you for your service, and for providing such a valuable resource in this website.
Woodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:25   #984
KamAnt
Asset

Hello,
I am a 22 year old Corrections Officer from TN. I just recieved my copy of Get Selected For Special Forces and am beginning my train up. Thank you for the compilation of knowledge to help me on my journey.
KamAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 14:51   #985
poundpavement
Asset

introduction

Hello,
I am an 18x candidate, completed OSUT, Airborne, SFPC and am off to selection in the April class. I joined the army in my 30's (born 1980) and am getting a later start on this journey than I would have liked, but am thrilled none the less to be pursuing a lifelong dream.
poundpavement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 16:14   #986
Limey-
Asset

Pretty Sure i had done an intro before but cannot find it so here go's. FNG/Old guy that Served as a Military Police Officer in HM Forces UK. Have lived in the States for about 20 years. Work as a Police Officer and Medic. I am Assigned to SWAT as an Operator / Entry guy.
Limey- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 19:35   #987
TacBlade
Asset

Hello from South Dakota!

Hello guys, Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I live in South Dakota and have a ranch in Wyoming. 150,000 acres to shoot on and I love every minute I am there. Been shooting alot and obviously reloading alot, as there are not much .223 to be had around here, cheap anyway. I salute and honor each and every one of you and you are all welcome to come out to my ranch hunting or just shoot.
TacBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 20:10   #988
FiveCharlie
Asset

Hello, long time guest new member. I'm 27, Currently on a Hotshot Crew (Fire) with the USFS in California. I've been researching SF for awhile, looking for a new challenge. As a Hotshot I'm gone traveling the west at various large campaign wildfires all summer long but the good thing is we have a pretty serious PT program on and off the road, We ruck almost everywhere, and the only thing to do on the road is read. I've found a wealth of information here on the boards and with whatever recommended reading I can find, Including; Get Selected, Chosen Soldier, The Only Thing Worth Dying For, Roughneck Nine-One and currently starting "Masters of Chaos". My goals for the summer are to find a good recruiter and possibly an SF mentor. I'm hoping to start the pipeline between Dec 2013/Jan 2014. I won't be doing much posting so thanks in advance for providing the information on this forum. It truly is great.

-FiveCharlie
FiveCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 20:32   #989
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Woodman and Limey....Good SA Welcome

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 20:46   #990
dendankin
Asset

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Denis, I am a college grad in my mid 20's, exploring SF options. Here for information. I look forward to getting to know the community.
dendankin is offline   Reply With Quote