Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 06-01-2017, 04:47   #16
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
I would say that the left has possessed these traits for the better part of the last century. This is not something that they have become since the election.
Liberals have been like this since the first one emerged from the womb...
...or test tube, or wherever it is that they grow liberals.
True, and the test tubes are most likely labeled with Liberal-Traits "Hateful, Spiteful, Hypocrite, Sissy, Lazy, Mixed-Gender, and Un-American"..... LOL...Vagina Hat Wearing....That always makes me crack up laughing.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:18   #17
cbtengr
Area Commander

'There's no such thing as bad publicity' , You got what you wanted you stupid B**ch!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:46   #18
abc_123
Quiet Professional

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't get some $$ under the table at some point form hardcore leftists for, taking one for the team.

She is already not exactly mainstream so this is going to be a short term blip for her.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:00   #19
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
If Trump was half the fascist the left claim he is, she would have been arrested in the middle of the night and executed or committed suicide on a park bench in public with a gun and no witnesses.
Very true B.O.

And the petition that JJ shared with us yesterday, now has around 118,000 signatures! One can only hope she is punished to the full extent of the law.

If not, and if nothing happens to her, then I wonder...any guesses?

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 11:16   #20
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
Very true B.O.

If not, and if nothing happens to her, then I wonder...any guesses?

Holly
Hummmmm....how about another round of plastic surgery, we could make her into a Human Size Walking-Not Talking Vagina....we could then drop her into the heart of ISIS territory in Syria.....Oh wait, she already wears the hat

Hey, I would willfully volunteer to give her a nice, hard Throat Punch if that would help.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 06-01-2017, 16:23   #21
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
It's long past time for a crackdown on leftists threatening death and/or bodily harm to those who do not agree with their agenda.

Regardless of what they believe, this is not "art", it's not funny and it's not acceptable to a civil society.
They will not stop. They rely on short-of-violence reactions while their opponents sit on the their thumbs with the moral high ground - believe me, they bank on it. So if that "wagging a finger & scolding" approach hasn't changed behavior, time for something else. As to her getting 'canned'...

Piss on CNN - they're just looking at sponsors, either for her association with them, or at other biz endeavors that have pulled their money from her. They do not kick someone to the curb out of moral outrage; they are panderers and a business. (If anyone in LaLa Land was really outraged she'd get worse than the Dixie Chicks ever got from the country music industry.)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:45   #22
DIYPatriot
Guerrilla Chief

Typical

So...guess who the victim is in all of this...seriously - this is so typical of the leftist philosophy. Return fire can be a bitch.

Quote:
Kathy Griffin says she's a victim after being hit with backlash for posing with a bloodied head that resembled President Donald Trump. TMZ reports the comedienne has been in hiding since photos and video were released earlier this week, and has hired a lawyer. Attorney Lisa Bloom says Griffin will hold a press conference Friday to talk about the "bullying from the Trump family she has endured." Griffin is also expected to explain her "true motivations" behind the shoot, which Trump said traumatized his 11-year-old son Barron, who apparently thought the beheaded image was real.

"I am sorry. I went too far. I was wrong," she said in a video apology. Meanwhile, Griffin's career continues to take a hit.
Continued here
"Don't tell me what a good man should be. Don't tell me about his character or what should be in his heart - show me. And then show me again when I'm no longer here because I'll be watching." - my grandfather
DIYPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:59   #23
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYPatriot View Post
So...guess who the victim is in all of this...seriously - this is so typical of the leftist philosophy. Return fire can be a bitch.

Continued here
F**k her and the victimization whore she rode in on.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 09:11   #24
echoes
Area Commander

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
F**k her and the victimization whore she rode in on.

Could not have said it any better, BB.

And Rita has a great idea! Okay Rita, you through the punch, then I can give her my favorite old fashioned bitch-slap!

What a cry-baby, really, the victim???

How about the real trauma to his little son Barron, who is autistic?

Holly

Last edited by echoes; 06-02-2017 at 11:38. Reason: Clarify a term.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:23   #25
PSM
Area Commander

Speaking of 11 year-olds, In 1996, Gloria Allred had a talk show in L.A. She had her daughter, Lisa Bloom (Griffin's attorney), and 11 year-old granddaughter on to talk about the upcoming presidential election. Allred prompted her granddaughter to say that, if she could, she would vote for Clinton to make sure abortions remain legal. That is one sick family!

Gloria clearly kept her 2nd husband's last name, All Red, for ideological reasons. Her maiden name is Bloom which is the name her daughter uses.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:05   #26
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post

And Rita has a great idea! Okay Rita, you through the punch, then I can give her my favorite old fashioned bitch-slap!

Holly
LOL Holly, thanks for thinking of me....When do you need it done, I am in a really "Pissy" Mood today, but I need a shot of Blackberry Brandy before I commence with the good, old fashioned "throat punch" The Duchbag KG thinks she is the victim in all of this, what a bunch of BS...time for a "cat" fight....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 06-02-2017, 11:36   #27
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
LOL Holly, thanks for thinking of me....When do you need it done, I am in a really "Pissy" Mood today, but I need a shot of Blackberry Brandy before I commence with the good, old fashioned "throat punch" The Duchbag KG thinks she is the victim in all of this, what a bunch of BS...time for a "cat" fight....

LOL Rita, well since she is in hiding at the moment, guess we will have to wait until she surfaces...actually that is the smartest thing this POS could do, otherwise we may have to stand in line, but how I would love to just take her down...down to china-town!

Girls on Girl justice is never a bad thing, IMO.

Holly
Old 06-02-2017, 13:06   #28
blue02hd
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
If anyone is interested,, there is a partition:

http://conservativefighters.com/kathy-griffin-petition/

I sign it earlier this AM @ 20,000, it's now over 27,000

Signed. It's only at 134K. We need to spread the word.

Verified Tax Payer and Future Sex Symbol

Last edited by blue02hd; 06-02-2017 at 13:13.
blue02hd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 13:26   #29
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue02hd View Post
Signed. It's only at 134K. We need to spread the word.
Signed, now at 138,653. Arresting her sounds like a good idea, however it will turn her into a leftist martyr.

Perhaps since she is in "hiding" she could permanently hide out in Gitmo.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 14:13   #30
cbtengr
Area Commander

She is the new queen of the snowflakes, oblivious to the role her actions played in all of this. She has the nerve to say that the Trump family is trying to ruin her life.