Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 07-27-2016, 18:22   #16
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eine_frau View Post

... I think we will see more terror attacks, more hysteria, also, suspecting terrorism everywhere. I think people will become even more suspicious of refugees and Muslims in general. I am afraid we will see terrorism and attacks from the far right again. Nazi parties will gain power.

Why do some people automatically assume that other people, who realize that they are fighting for their culture and the future of their children and grand-children, are "Nazis"?

And as for non-muzlims (sic - on purpose) being suspicious of muzlims... they have good reason to be. Listed below are some good reasons why. But before you get to the list, I will put you a question:

I have a delicious large-size bag of M&Ms here. But I must warn you that, out of that bag of several thousand delicious pieces of candy, there are anywhere from 50 to 100 of them that are poisoned with a deadly poison that will kill you. Neither you or I know which ones have been poisoned because they look like all of the other ones. Now I ask you, how many of those M&Ms are you going to eat? Or are you, like anyone with a brain in his/her head, simply going to throw the entire bag in the trash and not take the chance with sudden death?

And don’t tell me that my metaphor is not accurate. It is exactly the same as the risks taken on by ANY non-muzlim (sic – on purpose) country that takes in hordes of muzlims as “immigrants”, “refugees”, or what have you. Knowing well the doctrine of “al hijra” – or jihad by immigration – the stakes are exactly the same.

Here are a few quotes are from their UN-holy book - the quran:

2:191-193: “And slay them wherever you come upon them…”

4:89: “They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of Allah; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper.”

5:33: “This is the recompense of those who fight against Allah and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or their hands and feet shall alternately be struck off…”

8:12: “When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!”

8:60: “Make ready for them whatever force and strings of horses you can, to terrify thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others besides them that you know not; Allah knows them. And whatsoever you expend in the way of Allah shall be repaid you in full; you will not be wronged.”

9:5: “Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; Allah is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.”

9:29: “Fight those who believe not in Allah and the Last Day and do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden — such men as practice not the religion of truth, being of those who have been given the Book — until they pay the tribute out of hand and have been humbled.”

9:111: “Allah has bought from the believers their selves and their possessions against the gift of Paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill, and are killed; that is a promise binding upon Allah in the Torah, and the Gospel, and the Koran; and who fulfills his covenant truer than Allah? So rejoice in the bargain you have made with Him; that is the mighty triumph.”

9:123: “O believers, fight the unbelievers who are near to you; and let them find in you a harshness; and know that Allah is with the godfearing.”

47:4: “When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then, when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds; then set them free, either by grace or ransom, till the war lays down its loads.”

From "An Explanatory Memorandum" - Muslim Brotherhood:

"The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

(This does not just apply to the United States.)

From the Muslim Brotherhood: "The Project":

Rather than focusing on terrorism as the sole method of group action, as is the case with Al-Qaeda, in perfect postmodern fashion the use of terror falls into a multiplicity of options available to progressively infiltrate, confront, and eventually establish Islamic domination over the West. The following tactics and techniques are among the many recommendations made in The Project:

* Networking and coordinating actions between like-minded Islamist organizations;

* Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;

* Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;

* Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it doesn’t conflict with shari’a law;

* Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist power base in the West or provoke a lash back against Muslims;

* Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;

* Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;

* Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;

* Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;

* Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;

* Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;

* Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;

* Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;

* Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;

* Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;

* Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;

* Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;

* Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;

* Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;

* Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;

* Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;

* Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;

* Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;

* Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;

* Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement;

* Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world;

In reading The Project, it should be kept in mind that it was drafted in 1982 when current tensions and terrorist activities in the Middle East were still very nascent. In many respects, The Project is extremely prescient for outlining the bulk of Islamist action, whether by “moderate” Islamist organizations or outright terror groups, over the past two decades.

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...spx?artid=4476
http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...spx?ARTID=4475

Last edited by Stobey; 07-27-2016 at 18:30. Reason: Modifying any words that were in caps. to bold.
Stobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 13:57   #17
eine_frau
Asset

I realize my opinions on the current state of affairs come off more "hippyish" than I intended. Upon rereading what I wrote I realized the paragraph Stobey quoted would probably draw negative attention. I think some of what I am trying to say is getting lost in translation. In other things I seem to disagree with the general tone here.
However, I have read here for a long time and have tremendous respect for the people who post. I really don't want to be an interruption or wear out my welcome. I will answer the questions Stobey asked. But if I am out of line please let me know and I will keep quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
Why do some people automatically assume that other people, who realize that they are fighting for their culture and the future of their children and grand-children, are "Nazis"?

And as for non-muzlims (sic - on purpose) being suspicious of muzlims... they have good reason to be. Listed below are some good reasons why. But before you get to the list, I will put you a question:

I have a delicious large-size bag of M&Ms here. But I must warn you that, out of that bag of several thousand delicious pieces of candy, there are anywhere from 50 to 100 of them that are poisoned with a deadly poison that will kill you. Neither you or I know which ones have been poisoned because they look like all of the other ones. Now I ask you, how many of those M&Ms are you going to eat? Or are you, like anyone with a brain in his/her head, simply going to throw the entire bag in the trash and not take the chance with sudden death?

And don’t tell me that my metaphor is not accurate. It is exactly the same as the risks taken on by ANY non-muzlim (sic – on purpose) country that takes in hordes of muzlims as “immigrants”, “refugees”, or what have you.
I was not assuming the people you refer to as Nazis. I was talking about the average Neonazi who self identifies as such and torches refugee housing or gets together in groups and chases random foreigners.
However the people that are fighting for our culture and future have plenty of opportunities to do so within our laws and through democratic procedures.

I agree with you that we have reason to be suspicious of muslims. I also agree with the two intelligence analists on the German Salafists thread that Divemaster posted. Treating all of them like terrorist will push more towards extremism.

Now the M&M analogy...
I understand what you are trying to say. However there is no option to throw these M&Ms in the trash. You can disagree with accepting the bag of M&Ms in the first place, but now you have them. Your only option is to give them to your neighbors, who you are not trying to poison, or pay someone to keep them for you. And it appears the only person willing to hold any of them is turning into an extremely unreliable business partner who can not only go back on the deal at any given time, but can chose to send you and your neighbors countless new bags of M&Ms.
So I answer your questions I would not eat one, but I believe since I ended up with them, I have to take responsibility for them. So I dedicate the resources necessary to thoroughly test them. And find the poisonous ones.
I even agree that I will have a queasy feeling about the rest of them.
The lesson I will learn is to keep them out of my house from the beginning.

The Salafism text also gives numbers on how many red flags were raised about possibly extremist refugees, I think it was about 400, 40 of those were followed up so far... That to me is pretty much knowing which ones are poisonous and leaving them in there anyway. That to me is another scandal.

Your list was an interesting read I will keep for referencing
eine_frau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 15:37   #18
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

To "eine frau": Your response was not offensive at all. Please note also that I am not one of the Quiet Professionals for whom and by whom this site is maintained. I too am a guest. To reply to your paragraph about "testing" the "M&Ms"... that is very difficult to do, since most have taken ISIS's advice to "blend in" with the "kuffars". (That's us, by the way.)

Most of the time you never know when a formerly "moderate" muzlim will succumb to "Sudden Jihad Syndrome" - usually after they have acted "impiously". Their violent "jihad" - in their warped minds - will automatically "cleanse" them of anything "haram" that they might have done. One other thing to keep in mind is that for muzlims it is an obligation to lie to the "kuffars" in order to benefit and expand izlam.

The last thought I'd like to leave you with is that the danger we face from muzlims does not only come in the form of violent attacks. It comes in the form of "culture jihad", which we are seeing all over the Western world. It comes in the form of what you are not allowed to say about izlam, "allah", or their false "prophet", Mad Mo. (How much of the stifling of free speech are you seeing in your own country - where you cannot criticize izlam, their sharia law, or their so-called "prophet", lest you be found guilty of "hate speech"?)

How about "halal" food, and by extension, the forced introduction of "halal" slaughter of animals, which is unbelievably brutal and helps to finance jihad? How about "footbaths" or prayer areas where before this was never an issue? How about muzlims taking over streets and squares to "pray", blocking traffic? (This is an "in-your-face" display of izlam, whether you wish to be exposed to it or not.) How about the "powers that be" refusing to allow generations-old Christian celebrations for fear of "offending" muzlims? How about sharia courts - in countries where there should only be one law for all people? All of this is known as "creeping sharia", where the invader, by degrees, enforces their culture in the effort to suppress your culture.

For an excellent read about how all of this was (and is currently being) accomplished, may I suggest an excellent book called, Modern Day Trojan Horse: The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, by Sam Solomon and E. Al Maqdisi. It's a rather short book that can be found on amazon.com. This book is a real eye-opener; and a great source of knowledge about how izlam takes over countries. You won't be disappointed.