Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-27-2019, 10:27   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Greta Thunberg is being used...

A little side-detail about the wonder frau Greta Thunberg

Greta has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, OCD, high-functioning autism and selective mutism (it's all over the web, look it up)

While these medical conditions are not life-threatening, they do affect her social interactions in an environmental context.

Selective Mutism is a complex childhood ANXIETY DISORDER characterized by a child's inability to speak and communicate effectively in select social settings.

In my opinion, putting Greta in front of a crowd at the UN is willful child abuse specifically aimed at using her disorder to effect a political agenda.

I would also suggest that the parents are not just complacent, but encouraging the abuse. Not unlike Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome

She may truly believe in climate change, but I have no doubt she is being used and abused.

Quote:

Self-Harm Versus the Greater Good: Greta Thunberg and Child Activism
written by Paulina Neuding, Published on April 23, 2019

Greta is eleven years old and has gone two months without eating. Her heart rate and blood pressure show clear signs of starvation. She has stopped speaking to anyone but her parents and younger sister, Beata. After years of depression, eating disorders, and anxiety attacks, she finally receives a medical diagnosis: Asperger’s syndrome, high-functioning autism, and OCD. She also suffers from selective mutism—which explains why she sometimes can’t speak to anyone outside her closest family. When she wants to tell a climate researcher that she plans a school strike on behalf of the environment, she speaks through her father.

https://quillette.com/2019/04/23/sel...s0M0_CKF4731_E

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:41   #2
Pete
Quiet Professional

I think the 12 years and we're all dead has ticked down from when it was stated to something like 11 years and 5 months.

So the question is - At the end of 12 years and she finds herself alive will she be disappointed or relieved?
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 11:21   #3
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I think the 12 years and we're all dead has ticked down from when it was stated to something like 11 years and 5 months.

So the question is - At the end of 12 years and she finds herself alive will she be disappointed or relieved?
I vote that she will be disappointed.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 15:00   #4
tonyz
Area Commander

Children being used by authoritarians...this movie has played before.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 17:47   #5
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Children being used by authoritarians...this movie has played before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GT.jpg (74.5 KB, 78 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 22:38   #6
Flagg
Area Commander

3 things:

1)I wonder what the current metric system proportion is for non-violent protest(100,000), civil disobedience(10,000), violent protest(1,000), auxiliary(100), underground(10), terrorist(1)?

2)Who else thinks environmentalism is being hijacked as the new secular religion to control the digital proletariat and influence them to accept less and love it(Orwell’s chocolate ration again)?

3)This Greta girl’s testimony reminds me of the Nayirah testimony post Iraqi invasion of Kuwait and pre-Desert Storm: https://XXXtube.com/watch?v=LmfVs3WaE9Y
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:28   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
2)Who else thinks environmentalism is being hijacked as the new secular religion to control the digital proletariat and influence them to accept less and love it(Orwell’s chocolate ration again)?
Yes, sir. However, since those doing the hijacking must fund a means for them to avoid accepting less, it is also a method to hijack a major sector of the economy while fostering division down to the family level. "Carbon credits" ultimately aren't worth jack unless one is known to have the bigger-but-benevolent gun that you're graciously not pulling the trigger on. It is Huckster-101, a functional scheme, and just more communism with a rattle-can finish on it.

The only 'metric' I apply at this point in my life is an intolerance level, rising exponentially. It is best summed up by something CSB said not that long ago, a lament along the lines of "Can't we just shoot them?" I still think that's a kapital idea.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:51   #8
Paslode
Area Commander

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post

Environmentalism has definitely taken a turn since Iron Eyes Cody shed a tear over litter. As with most (ALL) Leftist groups, environmentalism has become an out and out cult complete with a Zombie following. Behind the scenes the Cult Leaders are raking in enormous revenue and growing the cult. it's Jim Jones, Jim and Tammy Fey Baker on a grand scale. I believe a large portion of the motivation for this extreme environmentalism agenda is upsetting the norms and redistributing the wealth, and lots of educated idiots are buying into the craze.

Love hearing my daughter complain about the utility company controlling the thermostat on high use days......she signed up for a 'FREE' Smart Stat!
Old 09-28-2019, 09:37   #9
tonyz
Area Commander

More evidence of the indoctrination of children.

The Progressive Rape of the Schools
“Who do we hate? Donald Trump!”
Fri Sep 27, 2019 Sara Dogan
Frontpagemag

Public school children as young as five-years-old were recorded on video shouting anti-Trump slogans and exhortations to “tear it [the border wall] down” after being led to participate in a “Close the Camps: Free the Children” protest during school hours in San Francisco on September 16.

A video made by conservative filmmaker and producer Margaret Vandenberg, who also uses the screen name “Fog City Midge,” reveals children from public schools in San Francisco displaying signs and placards depicting President Trump with devil horns and chanting slogans including “Who do we hate? Donald Trump!” and “Brick by brick, wall by wall, the border wall will fall!”

“Four San Francisco public schools took kids as young as 5 out of class to march in a ‘Close The Camps’ leftist protest,” Vandenberg explained on her ******* channel page. “Kids were told @realDonaldTrump is an evil racist that hates immigrants, had prepared protest signs at school & had scripts of anti-Trump chants. The event clearly pushed false leftist talking points regarding ‘Concentration Camps’ at the US-Mexico Border and had objectives that included abolishing ICE, granting amnesty to illegal immigrants, decriminalizing border crossings and boycotting any company that does business with Border Patrol.”

“The left is using kids to push their political agenda,” she added. “This is indoctrination and exploitation. Shameful.”

Vandenberg also uncovered a permission slip sent to parents by one of the participating schools, Buena Vista Horace Mann school. The notice explains that “as a school, we at BVHM have decided to participate in the September 16th march to defend immigrant rights.” It was accompanied by an explanation of the protest from the event organizers and their list of demands which include “Full amnesty NOW!,” “Boycott companies providing services to Custom Border Patrol (CBP),” and “Close the camps NOW! – Eliminate all contracts with private prison operators.” A note adds, “We support all actions to close ICE offices across the country, permanently!”

“It’s unbelievable to me that we have this radical leftist agenda and these activist teachers in San Francisco public schools who see it as their job not to educate students but to indoctrinate them,” Vandenberg commented to Todd Starnes on Fox News Radio.

During the rally, Vandenberg attempted to interview students and their teachers on camera but was told, in the midst of a public protest, “you need to leave” by a teacher. Another teacher threatened to call the police and claimed that she was harassing them by calmly asking interview questions.

A mother interviewed by Vandenberg acknowledged that teachers had explained the purpose of the protests in class and helped students to make their posters. “I’m supportive of my daughter and this is what she learned in school,” the mother added.

Radio host Starnes later reached out to school leaders for their perspective on the protest but they did not return his calls.

“Can you imagine the outrage if this had been a conservative event, if this had been a Trump rally or an NRA event or a March for Life,” Vandenberg added. “The outrage would’ve been unbelievable, but these people seem to see no issue with what they’ve done.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...rs-sara-dogan/

Link to vid:

https://m.*******.com/watch?v=itMpIWGrYu0

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 18:19   #10
Requiem
Guerrilla Chief

SF Embraces Giant Greta Mural Painted With Climate-Killing Paints.

Oh, the irony and hypocrisy of the left just keeps rolling.

San Francisco's Union Square is now adorned with a 4-story mural of Greta's face painted with hundreds (some estimate 700) cans of aerosol-propelled paint. Spray paint is thought to be a major contributor to global climate changes. Then there's the other carbon-spewing elements -basecoats, topcoats, and sealants.

Greta must be beside herself with world-ending angst at the thought of all this climate abuse. Poor child.

Oh, and the mural itself? Hideous. Sorta reminiscent of an ever-watchful, slightly cross-eyed nun, ruler locked and loaded.

S.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:49   #11
bblhead672
Area Commander

You could fill a library with the volumes of examples of leftist hypocrisy.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote