Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > Special Forces Qualification Course

Old 06-02-2009, 18:13   #31
cdelta
Asset

I have seen that patch all over Ft. Bragg I think its a national guard patch, not sure but its a little up setting to see the comments on some of them, people think they are SF, they are fake dumb ***es on an FTX.
cdelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 20:02   #32
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdelta View Post
I have seen that patch all over Ft. Bragg I think its a national guard patch, not sure but its a little up setting to see the comments on some of them, people think they are SF, they are fake dumb ***es on an FTX.

Didn't bother to read the rules and stickies here, or just figure that they do not apply to you?

Come on, you have been a member here long enough to know the deal.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 22:07   #33
charlietwo
Quiet Professional

I wonder if those pictures got him laid?
charlietwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:06   #34
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietwo View Post
I wonder if those pictures got him laid?
C2,

I think your right on target..... Maybe it did!

GB TFS
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 14:10   #35
zuluzerosix
Guerrilla

This place...It looks really familiar

http://news.webshots.com/photo/14215...70715893aiLOVW

Is this the area that has an old farm house and barn very near by? I know, I know very vague question, I am sure there are a million barns and famhouses out there. This one would have been occupied by a squad of government forces until other forces.... well, you know.

Just trying to see if this was some place I had been.
Old 06-03-2009, 15:35   #36
Richard
Quiet Professional

Finally took the time to go through all of the pics and they're a bunch of 2 1/2 LTs - kadidiots - from UNC-Chapel Hill as ID'd by their combat patches. I'd wager their PMS would love to review these pics with them in a closed-door session AAR.

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:08   #37
Utah Bob
Quiet Professional

Silly shit. They need do do some growing up.
God save us all from cell phone cameras.
Lazy Bob Ranch
Utah Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:51   #38
strike-hold
Asset

This caption says it all:

"Gaffney getting a buzz off holding the big gun"

Bunch of tossers.
strike-hold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:35   #39
Dak
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuluzerosix
This place...It looks really familiar

http://news.webshots.com/photo/14215...70715893aiLOVW

Is this the area that has an old farm house and barn very near by? I know, I know very vague question, I am sure there are a million barns and famhouses out there. This one would have been occupied by a squad of government forces until other forces.... well, you know.

Just trying to see if this was some place I had been.
That photo album was created on Aug 13, 05 and I just went through there in May 09 and yes there is an old farm house, barn and a few sheds close to that picture you provided a link to

Last edited by Dak; 06-08-2009 at 12:00.
Dak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:25   #40
PRB
Quiet Professional

College kids are still kids, they'll grow up...Cadets never really get into the field and RS must be the first 'exciting' thing they've done...harmless pics.
Just ran into one of my old cadets...he's a Bn Cmdr in 10th Group and doing real well...he may have done some silly crap as a cadet too.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:35   #41
colmurph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush Master View Post
Definitely looks like a bunch of Hudson River Riff-Raff!!
Those are ROTC Cadets. The Hudson High brats have a patch with the head of Pallas Athena on it.

Last edited by colmurph; 06-09-2009 at 10:37.
Old 06-10-2009, 17:35   #42
Abu-Shakra
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
College kids are still kids, they'll grow up...Cadets never really get into the field and RS must be the first 'exciting' thing they've done...harmless pics.
Doesn't change the fact they are douchebags.
Abu-Shakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 20:31   #43
tex447
Asset

Dont fret, their first deployment, investigation, or three days straight of staff duty will awaken them into the world of grownups. However they should realize pictures like this arent going to help them get tail.
tex447 is offline   Reply With Quote