Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-18-2018, 08:22   #16
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I too want to clarify my earlier post. No one, male or female should tolerate abuse at the hands of another person for any reason. There is a line that cannot be crossed where playful fun and physical attraction becomes abuse, assault and rape. Assault and rape being crimes punishable by imprisonment, registry and harsh difficult life long consequences to include loss of job and reputation.

Double that for adults that abuse or rape children. There is absolutely nothing worse on this earth. Castration and gouging eyes out should be the beginning of punishment not the conditions for release...

If what happened between these two kids actually did happen and nothing more (that is Kavanaugh didn’t go on to treat other women the same) there is not a problem in my mind. If Kavanaugh is guilty of childhood indiscretions then every horny male sluty female since the beginning of institutionalized school is guilty of the same and some much worse and still not being assault or a crime.

How this incident even rates news time or be considered as a litmus test for high public office is beyond me.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:18   #17
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
I too want to clarify my earlier post. No one, male or female should tolerate abuse at the hands of another person for any reason. There is a line that cannot be crossed where playful fun and physical attraction becomes abuse, assault and rape. Assault and rape being crimes punishable by imprisonment, registry and harsh difficult life long consequences to include loss of job and reputation.

Double that for adults that abuse or rape children. There is absolutely nothing worse on this earth. Castration and gouging eyes out should be the beginning of punishment not the conditions for release...

If what happened between these two kids actually did happen and nothing more (that is Kavanaugh didn’t go on to treat other women the same) there is not a problem in my mind. If Kavanaugh is guilty of childhood indiscretions then every horny male sluty female since the beginning of institutionalized school is guilty of the same and some much worse and still not being assault or a crime.

How this incident even rates news time or be considered as a litmus test for high public office is beyond me.
Amen.

But, your words only resonate with logical, experienced folks with common sense.

That rules out 99% of today’s progressives who on a daily basis conduct themselves with the sincere belief that “the end justifies the means” - and “by any means necessary” informs many of their positions.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:13   #18
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernDZ View Post
Reports are the woman's allegation is the result of a "recovered memory" obtained through psychoanalysis.

"Recovered memories" resulted in hundreds of fathers being falsely accused of sexual abuse about a decade ago when it was determined these "memories" were basically "inadvertently" implanted suggestions by the analyst - pure junk science.
+1 Lots of lives ruined over that. It's also one of the states of mind that can let someone "pass" a [worthless except for media skewing] polygraph.

ETA: I think the Dems packed their shit into the wrong life-raft with this one. Just a hunch. Creds of everyone she's ever seen are going to have standing to be deposed if DiFineSwine wants to go all-in.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino

Last edited by Badger52; 09-18-2018 at 10:15.
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:54   #19
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Creds of everyone she's ever seen are going to have standing to be deposed if DiFineSwine wants to go all-in.
Eggzactly!

Everyone she’s ever known since she was 15 years old. Professionally, personally, school records, medical records, etcetera...patient client privilege has already been consented to by her release of the psychologists notes and the admission of the FBI polygraph.

Her lawyer ‘Katz’ has a sorted history that involves HRC, WJC and Al Franken. There is probably more double standard and hypocrisy in her past that aligns with HRC.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 09-18-2018, 12:37   #20
Pete
Quiet Professional

The point of all this is to delay all this until after the elections - where the Democrats hope to have a majority in the House and Senate come January.

Of course they will delay until the new Congress is seated.

At that time they will simply stop voting on any Judge put forward by the President.

The Democrats are prepared to play hardball while the GOPe is content to go along.

The GOPe will sound off like they have a pair after they are in the minority again.

Too bad between all the GOPe they can only find two balls.

So let's really screw the GOPe. Make sure everybody gets out and votes to keep them in the majority and see them squirm.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 12:45   #21
cbtengr
Area Commander

Generally there is a tidal wave of women who come forward after allegations such as this so where are they? Sen. Grassley needs to tell the dems to stuff it, he won't but he should. I am with Pete punish the GOPe.
Old 09-18-2018, 20:43   #22
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Worth noting that another Demonrat feminazi had something to say about this entire Kavenaugh fiasco:

Sen. Hirono: “Guess who's perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change.”

James Woods had an excellent response.

(Here is link)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-right-thing/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg James Woods response of 9_18_18.jpg (24.7 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Stobey; 09-18-2018 at 20:46. Reason: added link to article
Stobey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 04:58   #23
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
Worth noting that another Demonrat feminazi had something to say about this entire Kavenaugh fiasco:

Sen. Hirono: “Guess who's perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? It's the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change.”

(Here is link)

LOL...."You Sexist Witch"....Ha...about right.....I like the "Go F Yourself" comment...Sen. Hirono needs to view both sides before making that asinine statement...Beeeetch....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 09:15   #24
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post

(Here is link)
More rope please!
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 14:45   #25
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Does anyone here remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High? Because it sure looks familiar with this girls made up fantasy.
OK, so you can put a 203 round into rimfire X-ring at 200 yds...

Read.The.Whole.Thing.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 10:03   #26
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

The more I read about the debauchery of these elite homogenous-sex schools and the rampant drug use, alcoholism and sexual conquests condoned if not actively supported by parents and faculty, I wonder if anyone knows what date, time and place they actually lost their virginity!

If anyone really wanted to know what the top 1% think of the rest of us just look at what they think of themselves.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:52   #27
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

I want to be certain I understand what's going on here. All that's required to destroy a man's reputation is an allegation (that lists very few of the 5 Ws)?
"Sen. Gillibrand, which portion of her statement convinced you that the nominee was a predator in his youth?" Welcome back to the 50s and Joe McCarthy.

So you will testify about your accusations, but only after the accused has defended himself. You will testify, but you don't want to answer questions from any men, lest you develop a case of the vapors Miz Ford? Again, welcome back to the 50s (the 1850s).
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:50   #28
JimP
Quiet Professional

Careful about McCarthy....he was right.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 12:07   #29
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Certainly appears old Joe was onto something. But the commies apparently had friends already in place. Esteemed "journalist" Edward Murrow went after McCarthy to discredit his efforts.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:58   #30
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
+1
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote