Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 09-04-2018, 03:40   #1
ProudGSMom
Asset

Saudis or Israelis?

Wondering about the opinions of my betters...

Who will take out Iran’s crazy Mullahs’ newest export?

And are they merely trying to provoke an action the MSM will decry as an unjustified attack on a country we are attempting to rebuild? Or are they trying to set up a secondary strike base for when either a) the locals remove this crop of crazy Mullahs because they’ve become tired of not eating, thanks to their crazy Mullahs, and said crazy Mullahs need a new base to retreat to and from which to counter attack, or b) when “someone” figures out the nuclear deal cancelling was the beginning of rectifying the international wrong we perpetrated and finishes the job of rectifying the consequences of that wrong and incapictates those newest exports, or c) “someone” finally decides that giving a butt load of cold, hard cash to those who supplied the professionally manufactured IEDs, training, other armaments, and aldafe lilshuhada for the shaeed was going to result in more dead American war fighters, as well as being an impossible to bear insult to past American dead war fighters and their families?

Enquiring, and angry, minds want to know. And respectfully request schooling.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKCN1LG0WB
~
"Islam" means "Submission" we are Americans, we do not submit.
~
PS, Sgt. x, you met him before we deployed. He is asking for Double Stuffed Oreos.
~
~~~excerpts from letters home, PFC Andrew Meari, KIA 11/1/10
ProudGSMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:02   #2
Pete
Quiet Professional

If you give a loaded pistol to a child to play with don't be surprised if the child pulls the trigger.

Then it's all a matter of luck as to which way the barrel was pointed.

I'm sure Israel will be most concerned.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:59   #3
exsquid
Quiet Professional

Modern Iran is a complicated situation. The population writ large are proud of their Persian identity and heritage but seem lackluster regarding their feelings about their current government. The mullahs that run the country on the other hand are "true believers" and as such are very dangerous to themselves and others. I certainly don't have any answers but do recognize the solution, if there is one, to Iran is complex.

x/S
Old 09-04-2018, 13:18   #4
Mustang Man
Guerrilla

Considering Afghanistan and Iraq border Iran both filled with jihadists and western bases, I'd imagine the rockets are defensive. Remember Iran is currently a big contributer to fighting ISIS/Jihadists as well, something you won't hear on MSM. It's really the Saudis and our "Greatest Ally" that support these jihadists. That's who Iran's short-range ballistic missiles are defensively intended for. Iranian leaders are not as dumb and unstable as we think. If they were we would already have been at war with them by now.

BMT

Last edited by Mustang Man; 09-04-2018 at 17:06.
Mustang Man is offline   Reply With Quote