Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2011, 17:32   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Build a Wall of Resistance: Don't Talk to the FBI

According to Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) spokesman Ibrahim Hooper, they are taking down a poster from the California chapter's website because "...it's subject to misinterpretation." Seems rather clear to me.

Quote:
The Council on American-Islamic Relations said it will remove a poster from the group's website promoting an upcoming conference that encourages people not to talk to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The poster, which appeared on the website of CAIR’s California chapter, features a sinister-looking FBI agent with the headlines “Build a Wall of Resistance” and “Don’t Talk to the FBI.” The poster was designed in the late 1970s or early 1980s and has been reproduced by various groups and activists since then in response to alleged harassment by the FBI and to protest grand jury subpoenas.

“I think it’s subject to misinterpretation,” spokesman Ibrahim Hooper told Fox News Radio when speaking about the poster. “We decided out of extreme caution to take it down.”...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/13...isinterpreted/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg poster on cair site.jpg (121.4 KB, 133 views)

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote