Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 06:33   #46
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
The big question is how many sheep can you wake up and get to take a stand against tyranny?
Thanks and ...

If BLM/Antifa keeps up the good work they are known for, tyranny will come for them and the rest of the woke crowds.

Right now and by his speech the “white” American population has been given notice...your opinion and attitudes will not be tolerated.

I don’t see this ending well.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 01-21-2021, 08:20   #47
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Right now and by his speech the “white” American population has been given notice...your opinion and attitudes will not be tolerated.
A bit ironic consider that he (Biden) is an old white guy....or maybe he self identifies as something else.

GP is full of click bait, but this piece has some interesting links about who may be on the target list..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ulation-video/
Old 01-21-2021, 09:27   #48
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGC2 View Post
No Rittenhouse, and no protesters from Jan 6th,
That actually reflects positively on Trump. As others have pointed out, those receiving pardon and commutation have served majority of their sentences, are model prisoners, served their community, and so on. They are of various races, socioeconomic, career, and criminal offenses too. I don't see the MSM narrative of Trump's frantically pardoning corrupt big shot bankers who would do him favor in return.

Now contrast to what the last person did for B. Manning in his last days. The executive activism was palatable *puke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
A bit ironic consider that he (Biden) is an old white guy....or maybe he self identifies as something else.
After the "you aint black" comment, he was apologetic for being "such a white guy."
There you have it. The association of white guy = "fill in the blank with anything negative."
I foresee the critical (race) theory going mainstream and unchallenged at corporations, academia, military, and son on.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC

Last edited by frostfire; 01-21-2021 at 09:31.
Old 01-21-2021, 09:45   #49
tonyz
Area Commander

Interesting opinion piece on the toxicity of CRT.

It is fascinating to look back having been raised in “content of character” era where race was not to be considered versus today when race (or other immutable characteristics) is/are practically the only thing considered (but only if you agree with the Party line).

How the explosion in critical race theory is poisoning America
NY POST
11/28/2020
Joshua Mitchell

How likely are we to heal our country’s wounds if we divide our fellow citizens into “white people” who are stained, and “people of color” who are innocent and pure? This ghastly enterprise is being undertaken by the left in America today.

White employees go to work and are compelled to sit through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion humiliation sessions, which inform them that they are frauds whose success has been purchased by the suffering of non-whites. White government employees, thinking that their task is to work for the good of the entire body politic, are forced to attend Critical Race Theory workshops where they learn there is no body politic at all, only impure white people who collectively conspire to violate innocent people of color everywhere, using the power of the state to do so. As journalist Christopher Rufo has disclosed, NASA, the national agency charged with getting Americans to the moon, Mars and beyond, has spent over $500,000 for “Power and Privilege” sexual orientation workshops. On the Upper West Side, white parents open school newsletters and are told by woke educational administrators that their children might well be future “killer cops,” intent on snuffing out the lives of people of color, as television personality Megyn Kelly recently discovered.

What does this identity politics madness from the left really teach?

First, you are not a person, unique and precious, worthy of dignified treatment under the law, and also held accountable by law.

Second, whatever you might think about who you are, the only thing that matters is whether you are a person of color or white — in other words, pure or impure.

Third, if you are white, the only way to rectify your stain or to assert your purity is to attend endless and expensive state-sponsored programs that expand the legion of racial grievance industry workers without making life better for any of the parties concerned.

Fourth, human agency is an illusion. You alone are powerless to better your world. Nothing you can do alone or with your family, friends, neighbors or religious organizations is worth the effort, because the forces allied against you are so large as to invite despair.

Fifth, the country you love is vile, filthy, and unworthy of your affection. The things you love must be destroyed, because they and your understanding of what is praiseworthy is a product of your white identity.

Sixth, racial cohorts are all the same, rather than filled with people who think and behave differently. All whites, rather than some, are unworthy. Your so-called identity group is not a rich plurality that belies easy characterization; instead, it is stripped down and reduced to one of two possible characteristics: guilt or innocence.

The difficult task of meting out justice cannot be achieved by leveling preposterous charges of guilt or innocence toward one massive group. We do not get dispassionate, blind justice in that way. We get cathartic rage, intent on retribution.

America today is beset by problems. If we wish to solve rather than exacerbate them, the cheap accounting system of identity politics must be roundly rejected. Where there are injustices to be rectified, our existing frame of laws is up to the task. We shall soon see whether a Biden administration, beholden to identity politics and at the same time professing a desire to heal wounds and unify the country, chooses the destructive course set out by the left that has now brought it to power.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/28/how-th...oning-america/

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 01-21-2021 at 09:49.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:15   #50
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
That actually reflects positively on Trump. As others have pointed out, those receiving pardon and commutation have served majority of their sentences, are model prisoners, served their community, and so on. They are of various races, socioeconomic, career, and criminal offenses too. I don't see the MSM narrative of Trump's frantically pardoning corrupt big shot bankers who would do him favor in return.

Now contrast to what the last person did for B. Manning in his last days. The executive activism was palatable *puke*

After the "you aint black" comment, he was apologetic for being "such a white guy."
There you have it. The association of white guy = "fill in the blank with anything negative."
I foresee the critical (race) theory going mainstream and unchallenged at corporations, academia, military, and son on.
It will be the demise of many corporations, the military, academia and many others (as we know them), and a birth or re-birth of something else. There will be much irony when folks who were 'Driv'in with Biden' lose their livelihoods in the name of diversity....but I am sure many of those folks will be more than willing to take one for the team. You voted for this shit show, enjoy the suck and step up to the trough cupcake!

It's a tragic comedy in the making.

Last edited by Paslode; 01-21-2021 at 10:22.
Old 01-21-2021, 13:59   #51
JGC2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
Alexander Solzhenitsyn, 1918-1956

I highlight this book because the techniques used will work here for a large portion of the population. They are the sheep.
In regards to your "will not be the same here" , I agree because there are a portion of individuals in this country that will not buckle to tyranny and will bring to light the methods of tyranny.
The big question is how many sheep can you wake up and get to take a stand against tyranny?
Amen. Anyone with a shred of common sense will benefit immensely from reading Alexander Solzhenitsyn. There's a reason you can't find his book "200 Years Together" in English, they don't want you reading it since it gives an in-depth play-by-play of how Bolshevik Communism was established in Russia.

Those ignorant of their enemy's history and tactics will succumb to the same, unfortunately.
Old 01-21-2021, 14:03   #52
JGC2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
JGC2,we are on opposite ends of that summation you have brought forward, nonetheless, I am with you and will stand by you side if SHTF.

That said, last Sunday night a Russian client gave me a three part brochure, a print out copy on the last fold a POC wakethehellup.wixsite.com/home

Intellectually, hard for me to accept. YMMV
Same to you, and that's all we can ask for. We will all get lined up against the wall together, so there's no time for division anymore.
Old 01-21-2021, 14:44   #53
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
This might resonate if pretty much every person in DC getting ready to take your rights away wasn't Jewish. Biden's Chief of Staff (Klain), his Attorney General (Garland), his Secretary for Homeland Security (Mayorkas), his DNI (Haines), his head of the CIA (Blocker), his Treasury Secretary (Yellen) who will take away your bank account, and his SecState (Blinken) who will oversee a domestic Task Force designed to target YOU - all Jewish. So are several social media executives like Facebook (Zuck) and You Tube (Wojcicki) who deplatform Trump and us.

Hell, every one of Biden's kids married into Judaism, as did Kamala. This narrative won't stick with anyone who actually suffers in the next four years once they look at who persecuted them, and to be quite frank, this can come across as very tone deaf considering Jonathan Pollard just got the VIP treatment from Sheldon Adelson and Bibi Netanyahu, which should piss off every American patriot. If we can't even be honest about what is happening to us, the finishing move of a Bolshevik takeover, then how could we ever hope to survive it?
I find that JGC2 makes a compelling case for action. I was not aware that Jews were directly responsible for so many of america’s woe’s. I suggest that Jews be required to wear an identifying mark so they may be easily identified. This not to persecute them in any way, it would simply make it easier to insure we are not being misled or cheated

It may be preferable to avoid them whenever possible but a house down the street has one of the 6 pointed devil stars and I don’t know if I should be concerned. Could they be “encouraged” to live in their own neighborhoods so we only have to be among them for essential business.

The economy being what it is some of us are left with little choice but shop where we can save our money. Perhaps some business subsidies to promote “acceptable” merchants.

I know what some mightbe thinking, “How can we make them abide by such sensible rules?” We have to insure they are docile and they will naturally accept these new rules. Maybe they should be disarmed and kept quiet. Some may have to be detained temporarily to instruct them on their new roles in America.

Covid is still a concern so we will of course test them and vaccinate them before entry into these camps. And don’t forget the showers

On the other hand……
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

I am not going to point fingers. Some on this forum at least called out the above post for what it is. Maybe Martin Niemöller still resonates.
There are clear rules on this forum concerning conduct, posting content and courtesy and there are some that are unwritten or implied. I’m about to drag some of those rules outside and give em what for.

JCG2
Your post is rank anti-Semitism. I am saying this as one QP to another, “Our regiment failed you.” Two words come to mind, the first is Carlins 3rd of 7 and the other is from a video sharing site called (CANCELLED) tube. I am no longer the young man who is wiling to take a knife to bat fight in order to Free the Oppressed but I am wise enough to make up the difference and wiling to try.
the 3/7 (cancelled) sentiment is equally addressed to any other Koup Klutz Klan types lurking around.

To All concerned with management and moderation of Professional Soldiers
I am still not pointing a finger. I am sticking the middle one up. Stare at it as closely as you see fit for allowing such a post to go unchallenged. I am not saying this as a Quiet Professional but as someone who shook Team Sergeants hand.

To all other members of this forum
Good luck, read carefully, post effectively, learn and think for yourself.

Cat in the Hat

p.s
While I have endeavored to make this post “amusing” I no longer care how (unsympathetically) it is dealt with.
p.p.s.
The above rant is in no way representative of anyone except the man who wrote it. It is not intended to represent a hat, a tab, ribbons, rank or skill. It is purely meant to be the observations of one who spent part of a life trying to help others stand up for themselves when possible and standing up for them when necessary.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
Old 01-21-2021, 16:16   #54
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

I actually agree with you 100%, Cat in the Hat. I felt the same disgust. On a side note, I am glad to see a forum where viewpoints can be challenged openly.

For your own edification, the referenced post was identified quickly by a moderator in a back channel area. This allows other moderators and ADMINS to review and discuss. You are not the only person that felt something should be done. However, the bosses decided to let it be. Perhaps, this shows why their wisdom was correct.

I am proud someone (YOU) stood up and argued against the ideas expressed in the post. With hindsight now available, I actually prefer that a fellow QP member addressed the issues instead of an Admin or moderator. Your viewpoint certainly represents what I hope is the vast majority of the membership of this site.

-Saca

Last edited by Sacamuelas; 01-21-2021 at 16:54.
Old 01-21-2021, 16:28   #55
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

CITH, I agree with you that JGC2’s post is very anti-Semitic sounding and should likely be considered offensive to all. As a Jew myself with more ethnic percentage than Senator Warren (aka Pocahontas) is Native American, I wasn’t offended by it. It was more a statement of facts and I have always thought Washington DC as well as New York/New Jersey was run by Jews since about the mid 40’s. Some good, some bad, all greedy with strong opinions of right, wrong and ownership.

I guess, that while I may take offense to some of the things people say and do here, as long as they don’t violate someone else’s rights and free speech or expression, or lead to violence against another person then that is why I stand for the reason: I may disagree with what a person says, but I will defend their right to say it up to and including with my life.

My grandmother (for sure 100%) [and I believe my grandfather as well but not living in Germany before the 1930s] on my father’s side fled Germany in 1933 with the help of many people in the church committed to doing so. And I am thankful for all of their efforts...my family was so ashamed of that little secret that I did not know of my ancestry until I was in my twenties (some 55 years later) and my two uncles (father’s brothers) and I (I was stationed in Germany at the time and the “Wall” had just come down) visited her only living sister, still alive and living in East Germany the whole time the “Wall” was up. It was quite the surprise to walk into her small apartment and see the menorah above the fireplace, but after that so many things made better sense. I wasn’t just a German/Portuguese kid but a Jewish German/Portuguese adult.

As long as JCG2 or anyone else here is not advocating violence against a person or group of people based on their religion, beliefs, political ideology, etc... then that’s free speech and so protected by the Constitution I swore to uphold and defend. Even if I don’t like it.

JMHO-YOMV (I have some pretty thick skin)

As Rodney King said, “why can’t we all just get along?”

P.S. I will not get on the train.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 01-21-2021 at 16:32.
Old 01-21-2021, 17:42   #56
EricV
Guerrilla

I think part of the problem is that the liberal/left wing of the Jewish community is more visible then the conservative side. You got Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro on the right for example.

There probably more Jews who vote Dem as a opposed to Repub, though that's just conjecture on my part.

What will be ironic is that the left wing of the Dems is so anti Jewish that if they get their way, the camps will be filled with Jews along with the rest of us regardless of political persuasion.

I worked for a Jewish firm for 5 years some decades ago, and left on good terms as far as I was concerned. Had some very interesting talks with one guy there who was a German Jew who did a brief time in the camps before making his way to England and served in the British Army during WW 2. He wasn't a gun control advocate.
Old 01-21-2021, 18:39   #57
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
This narrative won't stick with anyone who actually suffers in the next four years once they look at who persecuted them, and to be quite frank, this can come across as very tone deaf considering Jonathan Pollard just got the VIP treatment from Sheldon Adelson and Bibi Netanyahu, which should piss off every American patriot.
Quote:
Pollard and his wife, Esther, landed at Ben Gurion Airport outside of Tel Aviv in the early hours of Wednesday morning on a private jet provided by American Jewish casino-magnate and philanthropist, Sheldon Adelson.
A video shows Pollard kissing the ground upon his arrival in the holy land, a common Jewish custom practiced by new Immigrants to Israel, before being greeted on the tarmac by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
https://forward.com/fast-forward/461...es-the-ground/
JGC2
To change the conversation slightly.
Don’t know if I can agree with the broad brush you are painting with, but I do know that WE should be outraged that Pollard was released for any purpose from his justified life sentence. We should also be outraged at the public spectacle that Adelson / Netanyahu performed on an enemy of the United States.
As Penn has already written, I am with you and will stand by you side if SHTF.

As a minimum; Pollard should have been executed for his dissemination of three systems mentioned in the article ’’DIAL-COINS, RASIN; and the National SIGINT Requirements List.

This is something that has really bothered me, and has me questioning the possible duel loyalty of the American Jewish community.

SnT

For those that do not know of the treasonous crimes committed by Pollard, he is the most prolific spy in American history I reference the following on “Why Pollard Should Never Be Released (The Traitor)” originally in The New Yorker Magazine |January 18, 1999, pp. 26-33 SEYMOUR M. HERSH’. Parts quoted below

Quote:
The President's (Clinton) willingness to consider clemency for Pollard so upset the intelligence community that its leaders took an unusual step: they began to go public. In early December, four retired admirals who had served as director of Naval Intelligence circulated an article, eventually published in the Washington Post, in which they argued that Pollard's release would be "irresponsible" and a victory for what they depicted as a "clever public relations campaign."

the officials who knew the most about Jonathan Pollard made it clear that they were talking because they no longer had confidence that President Clinton would do what they believed was the right thing -- keep Pollard locked up. Pollard, these officials told me, had done far more damage to American national security than was ever made known to the public; for example, he betrayed elements of four major American intelligence systems,

Pollard was paid well by the Israelis: he received a salary that eventually reached twenty-five hundred dollars a month, and tens of thousands of dollars in cash disbursements for hotels, meals, and even jewelry.

There was no such public specificity, however, when it came to the top-secret materials that Pollard had passed on to Israel. In mid-1986, he elected to plea-bargain rather than face a trial. The government agreed with alacrity: no state secrets would have to be revealed, especially about the extent of Israeli espionage. After the plea bargain, the Justice Department supplied the court with a classified sworn declaration signed by Caspar W. Weinberger, the Secretary of Defense, which detailed, by categories, some of the intelligence systems that had been compromised.

Judge Robinson, for his part, said nothing in public about the scope of the materials involved in the case, and merely noted at the end of a lengthy sentencing hearing, in March, 1987, that he had "read all of the material once, twice, thrice, if you will." He then sentenced Pollard to life in prison.

Pollard gave the Israelis vast amounts of data dealing with specific American intelligence systems and how they worked.

A number of officials strongly suspect that the Israelis repackaged much of Pollard's material and provided it to the Soviet Union in exchange for continued Soviet permission for Jews to emigrate to Israel. Other officials go further, and say there was reason to believe that secret information was exchanged for Jews working in highly sensitive positions in the Soviet Union.

(CASEY)"He asked if I knew anything about the Pollard case," the station chief recalled, and he said that Casey had added, "For your information, the Israelis used Pollard to obtain our attack plan against the U.S.S.R. all of it. Casey had then explained that the Israelis had traded the Pollard data for Soviet emigres.

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..

Last edited by Surf n Turf; 01-21-2021 at 18:47. Reason: Tried to post title
Old 01-21-2021, 18:46   #58
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

I WILL NOT GET ON THE TRAIN

CONTINUED -NEW PAGE-
Quote:
there was enough evidence, officials told me, to include a statement about the possible flow of intelligence to the Soviet Union in Defense Secretary Weinberger's top-secret declaration that was presented to the court before Pollard's sentencing.

The Justice Department further informed Judge Robinson, in a publicly filed memorandum, that "numerous" analyses of Soviet missile systems had been sold by Pollard to Israel, and that those documents included "information from human sources whose identity could be inferred by a reasonably competent intelligence analyst.

A full accounting of the materials provided by Pollard to the Israelis has been impossible to obtain: Pollard himself has estimated that the documents would create a stack six feet wide, six feet long, and ten feet high.

it is widely believed that Pollard was not the only one in the American government spying for Israel. During his year and a half of spying, his Israeli handlers requested specific documents, which were identified only by top-secret control numbers. The Israelis "got the numbers from somebody else in the U.S. government."

The ten volumes of the RASIN were available on a need-to-know basis inside the N.S.A. "It is a complete catalogue of what the United States was listening to, or could listen to --The RASIN, he explained, had been focussed in particular on the Soviet Union and its thousands of high-frequency, or shortwave, communications, which had enabled Russian military units at either end of the huge land mass to communicate with each other.

"I would ask you to think about the Secretary of Defense's affidavit, as it related to only one thing," Judge Robinson interjected, "with reference to one particular category of publication, and I fail to see how you can make that argument." He invited Hibey to approach the bench, along with the Justice Department attorneys, and the group spent a few moments reviewing what government officials told me was Weinberger's account of the importance of the RAISIN. One Justice Department official, recalling those moments with obvious pleasure, said that the RASIN was the ninth item on the Weinberger damage-assessment list.

DIAL-COINS is the acronym for the Defense Intelligence Agency's Community On-Line Intelligence System, which was one of the government's first computerized information-retrieval-network systems. The system, which was comparatively primitive in the mid-nineteen-eighties -DIAL-COINS contained all the intelligence reports filed by Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine attaches in Israel and elsewhere in the Middle East. "It was full of great stuff, particularly in HUMINT -- human intelligence. "It's who's talking to whom," the officer said. "Like handing you the address book of the spooks for a year."

the National SIGINT RequirementsList, which is essentially a compendium of the tasks, and the priority of those tasks, given to various N.S.A. collection units around the world. Special N.S.A. coverage would also be ordered before an American covert military unit, such as the Army's Delta Force or a Navy Seal team, was inserted into hostile territory or hostile waters.

A senior intelligence official whose agency was involved in preparing the report for the White House told me that he would drop all objections to Pollard's immediate release if the Israeli government would answer two questions: "First, give us a list of what you've got, and, second, tell us what you did with it."

FULL ARTICLE READABLE
https://freerepublic.com/focus/fr/576453/posts

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1...18/the-traitor

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..

Last edited by Surf n Turf; 01-21-2021 at 18:52.
Old 01-21-2021, 19:09   #59
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:

No Rittenhouse,
Rittenhouse was charged by the State of Wisconsin, not the federal government. President Trump couldn't pardon him.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
Old 01-21-2021, 21:36   #60
Joker
Quiet Professional

I don't particularly like to lock threads but this one has ran its course.
Closed Thread