Old 12-28-2010, 11:19   #76
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by uplink5 View Post
WARNING:

Do not drink coffee (or anything else) while reading the above!!!

What started as a involuntary reflexive chuckle, rendered me as a choking retch of nose spurting gag reflexes of such proportions that my daughter has been severely traumatized, perhaps for life (she’s still laughing at me)......and I'm still cleaning up the mess.

I'm feeling a bit better now ....jd
Or better yet....how 'bout Dianne????

Gotta follow on good 'ol "Daves" footsteps
Old 07-02-2013, 13:37   #77
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Phil Haberman

Phil Haberman is at it again and is still wearing Special Forces uniforms and telling people he's "Special Ops"......

Phil Haberman don't you ever quit?
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 13:52   #78
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud are you going to send me another email begging me to remove your name from this website?

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud do you have any idea how many people have emailed me to tell me you're wearing Special Forces uniforms and telling "Special Forces stories"?

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud you should realize by now everytime you go out in public wearing a Special Forces uniform I receive an email from Joe Public asking if you are really a Special Forces soldier.

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud we're still tracking you.
Old 07-02-2013, 13:54   #79
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud you are a douche.
Old 07-02-2013, 13:56   #80
SF18C
Quiet Professional

What hole did this Fraud climb out of???
"De Oppresso Liber"

Nomination for PS.com Quote of the Decade!
SF18C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 14:14   #81
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud djdrager.com

Here's the frauds website...... seems he's also pissed off the music industry.....

DJ Drager, bottom feeding scumbag is more like it.

Nice photo Phil, where's your "Green Beret"? Still telling all your fans you served with Special Forces in A-Stan?

djdrager.com

http://djdrager.com/drager-biography.php
Old 07-02-2013, 16:20   #82
Sonofagunny
SF Candidate

Unholy SHAT

That dudes "musak" is HORRIBLE!

Seems he's impersonating a DJ now?
Sonofagunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 19:54   #83
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

DJ Turd Burglar?
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:19   #84
Don
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF18C View Post

What hole did this Fraud climb out of???
Dude, did you just say, PHIL (PHILLIP) HABERMAN, Special Forces Fraud? Just wanted to make sure you were talking about "Phil DJ Drager HABERMAN Special Forces Fraud Florida US Army Wannabe".
Old 07-03-2013, 04:46   #85
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Dude, did you just say, PHIL (PHILLIP) HABERMAN, Special Forces Fraud? Just wanted to make sure you were talking about "Phil DJ Drager HABERMAN Special Forces Fraud Florida US Army Wannabe".

Yes he did say, PHIL (PHILLIP) HABERMAN, Special Forces Fraud? Just wanted to make sure you were talking about "Phil DJ Drager HABERMAN Special Forces Fraud Florida US Army Wannabe".

What a POS....
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:05   #86
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud,,

Need a picture??

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud 01.jpg
Views:	1031
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	25884   Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud02.jpg
Views:	899
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	25885   Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud03.jpg
Views:	1027
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	25886   Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud04.jpg
Views:	1036
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	25887   Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud05.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	25888  

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:22   #87
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Sarasota County Sheriff Dept and Phill Haberman

Phill is currently running scams in Sarasota County Florida. If you know anyone in the Sarasota County Sheriff Dept please send them this thread on the fraud known as Phil Haberman.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:28   #88
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Phil Haberman Special Forces fraud has a Twitter following: https://twitter.com/dragerlies
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phil Haberman Special Forces Fraud.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	25891  
Old 09-12-2017, 17:00   #89
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Phil Drager aka Phil Jason Haberman The “Never Ending Special Forces Fraud”

Phil Drager aka Phil Jason Haberman The “Never Ending Special Forces Fraud”

Poor Phil must be off his game, outed by a civilian reporter and a female at that.

(My eyes are getting old, but is that what I think it is on his shirt?)

Taking charge in U.S. flood zone, a rescuer inflates his record

By Emily Flitter
ReutersSeptember 10, 2017

By Emily Flitter
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Phil Drager commanded a fleet of rescue boats, closed a highway, and flagged down a helicopter when he led efforts to rescue flood victims in Texas as waters rose after Hurricane Harvey, citing as his credentials a record in U.S. military special operations.

His actions as a volunteer were real, but some of what he told victims, volunteers and officials about himself - including his name and the details of his military background - was not.

Drager was born Phil Jason Haberman but said he uses an assumed name for personal reasons. He served in the Marines from 1990 to 1991, according to military records. He also served for a year and a half in the Army National Guard where he was discharged in 2006 under "other than honorable conditions," a National Guard spokesman said.

Drager told Reuters the records were "not accurate."*He later said additional paperwork filed in Florida showed his National Guard discharge was overturned to become honorable. The National Guard spokesman said he was unable to find those records.

After initially saying he could not retrieve information he had at home relevant to Reuters' comment request because he was traveling, Drager sent copies of records showing he joined the Army Reserves and was assigned to active duty in Georgia in April 2008 for a term that expired a year later. Multiple military representatives did not immediately respond to requests to verify the records.

There is no evidence Drager acted illegally.

However, one official overseeing Texas rescue operations said his representations put him in a role typically reserved for vetted authorities. An Orange County, Texas, emergency response center banned him after finding out his real identity, according to the center's commander, Rodney Smith, the deputy chief of the Cedar Hill, Texas, Fire Department.

"Early on in an incident, before credentialing is set up, there are a lot of people who come in to assist," Smith said. "As quick as you can get something up to make sure everyone's who they say they are, you have to do that."
Disasters often draw heroes. Hundreds of people flocked to coastal Texas with boats and supplies in late August after Hurricane Harvey, and others will head to Florida after Hurricane Irma.
'PARATROOPER'
On the morning of Aug. 31, Drager, in his capacity as a volunteer, led a Reuters reporter into the Orange County rescue operations center and entered a restricted area for senior officials only.

The reporter had seen him arrive in a BMW station wagon whose license plate read "paratrooper," and asked if he was one.

"I was so much more than that," Drager responded.
After introducing himself to authorities, Drager took charge of a dozen volunteers with boats. He led them in a convoy along Interstate 10 to where flooding covered the road and cars and trucks were gliding single-file through the water.
He then persuaded two Texas Highway Patrol officers to halt all traffic to let the rescuers launch.

"Now I can add shutting a major Interstate highway to my resume," he said.
The Texas Highway Patrol did not comment when asked if it would have closed the highway had it known Drager's real background.

Drager then selected an airboat piloted by Rocky Breaux, a volunteer from Louisiana, to go scouting for people to rescue. He took the reporter and a photographer with him.

Some volunteers said they were unhappy to be idle waiting on dry land for orders that Drager said he would give them. Over a walkie-talkie they began to call Drager "Hollywood Phil" and to complain he was mainly interested in media attention.

During his rescue work on Aug. 31, Drager shot videos which captured the closed-down highway, lined-up boats and men in his command, and a couple he helped leave their flooded home. He posted the videos on a Facebook page.****

During their scouting trip, Drager helped persuade the couple, Kent and Hersey Kirk, to leave and get onto another rescuer's boat. That boat struck something hidden below the muddy water, and Hersey Kirk injured her elbow and foot.
Drager then flagged down a helicopter manned by the Utah National Guard. A guardsman lowered himself on a tether to raise the Kirks. He came down again and talked with Drager before pulling him up too.

"When I was on the ground with him ... he said something like he's an ex-special forces soldier," said Sergeant 1st Class Zach Kesler, who was on the helicopter's tether.

"Phil just wanted to take a ride in a helicopter," Breaux said.
In an interview with Reuters, Drager denied having misrepresented himself and said he was motivated by nothing more*than a desire to help.
He said it was "a shame that someone who does good things... always ends up on the bad end of things."

(Editing by Richard Valdmanis and Howard Goller)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/taking-ch...154841539.html
Old 09-13-2017, 04:39   #90
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

All the reporter or anyone wanting to "vet" him needed to do was put his name in a google search and WHAMMO!

Phil Haberman aka Phil Drager special forces fraud and phony!
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote