Old 02-24-2012, 07:49   #1
techbomber
Asset

Location: looks like a desert, but smells like burning plastic
I want to thank you..

My company deployed about 8 months ago to Afghanistan. While we went on the whole "Road to War", we were looking for someone to help with skills you couldn't learn at JRTC. After we got back from that, my "head-shed" went over to the 10th Special Forces Group's compound to ask for help. They were kind enough to let us borrow a few guys to help with reflex shooting. They were great help, and I learned new things during those two days. I know no one else could have helped us with those skills. So, I just wanted to make a formal showing of gratitude. If you are a part of those men, you were great teachers.
techbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:56   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbomber View Post
My company deployed about 8 months ago to Afghanistan. While we went on the whole "Road to War", we were looking for someone to help with skills you couldn't learn at JRTC. After we got back from that, my "head-shed" went over to the 10th Special Forces Group's compound to ask for help. They were kind enough to let us borrow a few guys to help with reflex shooting. They were great help, and I learned new things during those two days. I know no one else could have helped us with those skills. So, I just wanted to make a formal showing of gratitude. If you are a part of those men, you were great teachers.
Good idea. We've been asked before to do the same thing. Make sure you keep up those SF contacts I'm sure they will assist again if needed.
Old 02-24-2012, 21:28   #3
techbomber
Asset

Location: looks like a desert, but smells like burning plastic
When we get back I hope that they can possibly give us more training. I will take any training, or for that matter education from them.
techbomber is offline   Reply With Quote