Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 06-21-2017, 12:57   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

And even more islamic terrorism......

More muslims = more islamic terrorist attacks.

Time to ban islam or send them all home.

Foxnews will not print the fact the the asshole was yelling allu snackbar.........

Flint Airport: Michigan officer stabbed at airport in attack eyed as terrorism

Published June 21, 2017
Fox News

The stabbing of a police officer at a Michigan airport on Wednesday is being investigated by the FBI as a possible terror attack, officials said.

Bishop International Airport in Flint, Michigan, was evacuated after Officer Jeff Neville was stabbed in the neck. He's currently listed as being in stable condition, according to Michigan State Police.

The FBI says the suspect is in custody and is being questioned. They are working to determine a possible motive for the attack.

"We are aware of reports that the attacker made statements immediately prior to or while attacking the officer, but it is too early to determine the nature of these alleged statements or whether or not this was an act of terrorism," the FBI said in a statement.

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/21...n-custody.html
Old 06-21-2017, 13:00   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

allahu akbar' islamic terrorism plain and simple.

Amusing, a foreign liberal media agency will print the fact this asshole was yelling allahu akbar' while stabbing the cop but our own media refuses to.......

I really really hate the American "news" media.

islamic terrorism plain and simple.

'Terrorist' knifeman 'shouting Allahu Akbar' repeatedly stabs cop in the neck at Michigan airport
A police officer was attacked with a knife at Bishop Airport in Flint, Michigan Wednesday morning
The officer involved has been identified as Lt. Jeff Neville, 55
Neville was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but is now stable
Police say they have a suspect in custody, but they have not released his name
Sources told NBC News that the suspect is Canadian and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before stabbing Neville
FBI is investigating the incident as a 'possible act of terrorism,' sources added

By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com and Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 10:32 EDT, 21 June 2017 | UPDATED: 14:58 EDT, 21 June 2017

The FBI is investigating the stabbing of a police officer at Flint, Michigan's Bishop Airport as a 'possible act of terror,' according to reports.
A Canadian man yelling 'Allahu Akbar' repeatedly stabbed the officer including in the neck at the airport on Wednesday morning, witnesses told NBC News.
The saying means 'God is great' in Arabic, and is often shouted by Islamic terrorists before attacks or suicide bombings.
The police officer involved in the incident has been identified as Lieutenant Jeff Neville, who is retired from the Genesee County Sheriff's Department. Sheriff Robert Pickell told WJRT that Neville was an 'amazing deputy'. He has reportedly worked as an officer at the airport since 2001.
Neville was at his post at the top of a set of escalators at the airport Wednesday morning when he was attacked from behind with a knife similar to a Bowie knife, WJRT reports.

cont:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Michigan.html
Old 06-21-2017, 14:19   #3
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

I really really hate the American "news" media.
I won't even watch Fox News anymore because they no longer have the journalistic fortitude to accurately report the full story.

Fox News is moving toward left of center and will soon be another CNN once Rupert Murdoch's progressive sons are done with it.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 14:27   #4
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
I won't even watch Fox News anymore because they no longer have the journalistic fortitude to accurately report the full story.

Fox News is moving toward left of center and will soon be another CNN once Rupert Murdoch's progressive sons are done with it.
Was recently told that very thing, by a QP. He said that it is starting, as the, "fair and balanced," has been removed from the broadcast.

Sad indeed, as Our President declared that F&F morning show was the best, period.

Holly ...(sure am eating a lot of popcorn these days...)
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 14:40   #5
JimP
Quiet Professional

You can always tell it's some Muj assclown when the media says: "there's nothing to suggest it was a muj assclown".

Bank on it.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 14:58   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

Exactly why I turn off the News, they have become too liberal and ignore the basic rules of Journalism. Just Tell it like it is, don't sugar coat it with "politically correct" BS for the snowflakes....Instead Say..."It was a F'ing Islamic Terrorist yelling Ali Baba Snackbar"...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 17:28   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

From the Fox article (where they did btw acknowledge the Aloha Snackbar thing):
Quote:
The FBI said this is believed to be an isolated incident and that there was "nothing to suggest a wider plot."
How 'bout like, oh, I don't know, millions of 'em scattered around the world?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino

Last edited by Badger52; 06-21-2017 at 17:29. Reason: incl source link
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 17:47   #8
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
From the Fox article (where they did btw acknowledge the Aloha Snackbar thing):

How 'bout like, oh, I don't know, millions of 'em scattered around the world?
Some folks cannot see the forest for the trees.
Old 06-21-2017, 17:55   #9
JimP
Quiet Professional

I've got some good friends that are FBI agents but the Bureau itself couldn't find a hooker in a whorehouse with a handful of hundreds.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 18:39   #10
Box
Quiet Professional

I heard about it today...

Those damn right wing radical talk show folks were the only ones that mentioned the alloha snackbar angle.

go figure
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 20:05   #11
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
I've got some good friends that are FBI agents but the Bureau itself couldn't find a hooker in a whorehouse with a handful of hundreds.
They need to call the Secret Service...

I couldn't agree with you more. The stories I could tell...
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:13   #12
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
They need to call the Secret Service...

I couldn't agree with you more. The stories I could tell...
The SS always seems to be able to find the hookers, they just have a problem finding the handful of hundreds to pay them.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote