Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 10-11-2020, 09:31   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Chinese army to be stationed on Canadian soil to protect vital Chinese Interests??

Do we need to break out the snowshoes for a Winter FTX up North, eh?

Quote:
Arm Yourselves and Prepare; China Massing "Tens-of-Thousands" of Troops in Prince Rupert and Vancouver Canada. Invade USA?
Nation News Desk 08 October 2020

Under a Treaty signed in late 2019 with Canada, the People's Liberation Army of China has been quietly massing military troops in Canada since the beginning of 2020 and those troops are believed to be readying for an actual military invasion of the United States.

While it has long been rumored that China began massing troops and armor in southern Mexico for a similar invasion goal, word of such troops appearing in Canada only began this year. Those rumors were pretty much laughed off until video emerged this week of Chinese troops on a back road of Salt Spring Island, near Vancouver, British Columbia. Here is that 35 second video:

It turns out that the globalist/Commie Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, signed a Treaty with China in late 2019. In January, 2020, the Canadian Independent Press Review reported it as follows:

Quote:
Under the terms of the Foreign Investment Protection Act (FIPA), a bi-lateral treaty ratified with China by the Trudeau government in 2019, Chinese security forces can be stationed on Canadian soil to protect vital Chinese investments, without the knowledge or consent of local authorities. – Canadian Independent Press Review, January 15, 2020

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ada-invade-usa
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c map 1.jpg (93.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg c map 2.jpg (52.0 KB, 39 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 09:47   #2
Paslode
Area Commander

That's interesting. I am sure China has some vital investments in the US as well.
Old 10-12-2020, 12:08   #3
frostfire
Area Commander

...behind every blade of grass

Even if the quote is bogus, the proliferation of PRS and NRL would turn the quote into reality!

“From a place you don’t see, comes a sound you never hear.”

I’d like to see them try.
They might have easier time in CA and NY compared to the Midwest..

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 12:18   #4
Box
Quiet Professional

Man...
...this is the best tin foil hat opportunity ever

Here's whats up: their proximity allows them to use wireless tech to help steal the election for Joe Biden.
-meanwhile Drinker of the House Nancy Pelosi is setting up to allow congress to prosecute a 25th Amendment removal of the POTUS in lieu of impeachment
-once Joe wins and surrenders our economy to China; - House Drinker Pelosi will 25th his ass back into his basement
-President Karenmala Harris will declare gun ownership by citizens ILLEGAL
-Vice President Obama will call on her Husband (who will have just been voted in as the UN Secretary General) to provide UN peacekeepers to help disarm Amercian citizens.
-UN Secretary Obama will push those Chinese troops south into the USA to help ANTIFA and BLM disarm the rest of America.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 10-12-2020 at 12:22.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 19:23   #5
PRB
Quiet Professional

That has got to be some internet BS.....
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 20:27   #6
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
That has got to be some internet BS.....
The part about the Chinese invasion or the part about House Drinker Pelosi?

I will admit - at no time did I feel any virbration from my tinfoil hat - at no time did I notice low frequency emissions comming from within the shell of my foil hat.
...I'm not saying I think the story is true or false - only that nothing odd happened while I was wearing my foil hat.

Some folks might even say outside of a lack of verifiable facts, the story is otherwise true.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 10-12-2020, 22:08   #7
PSM
Area Commander

Has the Chinese Army gone toe-to-toe with another major army since the US in Korea? I can't think of a time. They march smartly, we walk in step. And we've been in many wars, conventional and otherwise, over those years. Our press has been playing up how their navy has more ships than us. That's a number. What's the total displacement of each navy? We have over 100 years of Naval Aviation experience, they have a decade. They have 2 STOBAR carries and we have 11 (soon to be 12) CATOBAR carriers.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 06:46   #8
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Has the Chinese Army gone toe-to-toe with another major army since the US in Korea? I can't think of a time.
No, but as in Korea, they still favor the tactics of MASS formations, by the bazillions..

Their Achilles heel is a lack of mass transportation to the battlefront.

With a stand-off guided missile defense, their quantitative navel advantage disappears,, BUT if they pre-position forces into the AO?

Remember Red Dawn II takes place in Spokane, Washington
Attached Images
File Type: jpg red dawn ii.jpg (57.5 KB, 63 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 16:49   #9
Paslode
Area Commander

Apparently Canada had planned on holding military maneuvers with China in Ontario..

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...r-u-s-request/
Old 12-09-2020, 17:00   #10
tonyz
Area Commander

Seems Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell was “maneuvering” with some Chinese “ASSet” as well.

Meanwhile, Biden says “c’mon man...I’d invite their whole army to train here...”

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 17:26   #11
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Seems Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell was “maneuvering” with some Chinese “ASSet” as well.

Meanwhile, Biden says “c’mon man...I’d invite their whole army to train here...”
Feinstein had a spy working for her as well. I would wager this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 12-09-2020, 17:38   #12
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Feinstein had a spy working for her as well. I would wager this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Yup. Worked for her for 20 years. Feinstein, was serving as chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee for at least some of that time.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 17:38   #13
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Feinstein and her ilk have been giving us "just the tip" for a generation...
...why should I expect this time to be any different

Old 12-09-2020, 18:53   #14
cbtengr
Area Commander

The dems do whatever they want whenever they want. The last four years may have exposed them but what if anything was done to bring any of them to justice? We are fooked and more than likely fooked forever.
Old 12-09-2020, 18:57   #15
PSM
Area Commander

This crap is why our boy Rapone was so bold at his USMA graduation.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote