Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-18-2020, 18:16   #1276
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

To the question:

1. Zero
2. Zero
3. Zero

I have only worn a mask once and that was because I had to get my DOT physical. Governor mandated it a few weeks ago. I'm not saying people don't get sick from this but it sure isn't anything worthy of causing all this panic. I don't know and none of my friends or family no of anyone "personally" who has had this period!
The stories I have heard usually sound like this: "so-and-so's brother has a friend who had the virus". That's about as close as I have heard of anyone having it here in my area, minus the local media.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 18:43   #1277
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
To the question:
1. Zero
2. One
3. Zero

Ok, that's funny as shit; I'm thinking back & just cannot see SV getting wrapped around the axles over a mask mandate. LMAO.
They didn't. My wife said that she got some hard stares a few times but no one said anything. I just turned 70 and haven't worn one yet. I'm perfectly healthy, though. Well, I did wear one at the vet's when I had to put the dog down, but that was to hide the tears rolling down my face.

Bisbee is a different story, but they do have an older demo and it's more crowded and confined. I would wear one if I had to go there, which I never do.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 14:59   #1278
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Back to baseline.
Might be about done in the US.

Scroll down to the US excess deaths graph.
https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 18:17   #1279
Intel NCO
Auxiliary

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
They didn't. My wife said that she got some hard stares a few times but no one said anything. I just turned 70 and haven't worn one yet. I'm perfectly healthy, though. Well, I did wear one at the vet's when I had to put the dog down, but that was to hide the tears rolling down my face.

Bisbee is a different story, but they do have an older demo and it's more crowded and confined. I would wear one if I had to go there, which I never do.
I usually wear a mask- along with sunglasses and a hat. I'm not a fan of security cameras in general.

When I'm out riding though and I don't wear a mask no one cares. SV isn't full of loonies. In terms of Bisbee, I wear it part of the time for similar reasons, but otherwise they haven't made comments to me when I don't wear one.
Old 09-19-2020, 18:46   #1280
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

ANSWERS to QUESTIONS:

1: ZERO 2: ZERO 3: ZERO. My wife had a minor surgical procedure as an outpatient and was required to be tested for CoVid-19 so we drove up to the testing area, a parking lot in a large office park. we stayed in the car while the health care provider swabs my wife's nostrils. No line of cars, just a few interment drive-ups for testing. This was on a Sunday morning the outpatient procedure is scheduled for the coming Friday which my wife had. No problem, she asked the doctor who performed he procedure if he had the results of the test, he did not know what she was referring to so he inquired with the Hospital Administration & they did not know. It has been over 3 months and my wife has not got any result of the test. I am guessing it was Negative - She was never sick with any flu like symptoms to this day.
Old 09-20-2020, 20:20   #1281
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Think that the Covid19 reporting is a hoax…. Well maybe..no.. NO IT’S ABSOLUTELY FAKE.
Each state has identical numbers of NEW Covid19 cases. ALL ARE AT 33 CASES.

From Free Republic to Twitter

SnT

Quote:
COMMENT #8
It’s a montage from quite a few states, all breathlessly announcing that their state now has 33 cases of COVID-19. Not 32 in some states. Not 34 in some states. Each state has precisely 33 cases. It’s a bit odd.

Holyyyy Cow!!!
This public service announcement montage will BLOW YOUR MIND.
WHAT is going on?????
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3886036/posts
https://twitter.com/Qclues_o7/status...36190718689281

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 22:39   #1282
PSM
Area Commander

Anyone heard from mugwump since mid May?

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 15:09   #1283
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Anyone heard from mugwump since mid May?
He often goes deep into his work. Probably the case currently

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 15:11   #1284
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Swine Flu

Interesting take...from our "friends"(??) across the pond

1976 Swine Flu Affair

Quote:
With a pandemic looming, the US president announced a warp-speed effort to vaccinate every man, woman and child in the country.

I enjoy the little historical tidbits that surface during any certain set of circumstances just to see if the reactions or processes change...

James Madison
Old 09-22-2020, 15:47   #1285
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
Interesting take...from our "friends"(??) across the pond

1976 Swine Flu Affair

I enjoy the little historical tidbits that surface during any certain set of circumstances just to see if the reactions or processes change...

In 40 years the look back in the wayback machine will mirror that article. Sadly!

Also, I believe Scientists have done a huge disservice to science. As I’ve said already Dr. Fauci will become synonymous with the medical equivalent of climate change!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:23   #1286
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

The 200K CoVID Deaths:

Last year 2019 875K people died of heart disease, this year they are all dying from the China Virus ? Beside RBG how many people died from cancer ? The population of the U S A is probably in excess of 330 million people so 200K so that is a very small %. MSM announces CoVID-19 deaths as if it were 1 out of every 2 people are dying from it...
Old 09-23-2020, 06:45   #1287
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
In 40 years the look back in the wayback machine will mirror that article. Sadly!

Also, I believe Scientists have done a huge disservice to science. As I’ve said already Dr. Fauci will become synonymous with the medical equivalent of climate change!
During a time in our history where the leftist/marxist/democratic-party wants to "burn it all down" we have the gray hairs and suits bumbling around like the Keystone Cops.

If you're an average, non-militant American whose does not hold their politics as their religion, the campaign to destroy trust in the government has become wildly successful.

The problem we have is that the virus has also caused people to believe that the politicians ARE the government. They are not.

According to Maoist Theory
Quote:
Phase One, the guerrillas earn population's support by distributing propaganda and attacking the organs of government

James Madison
Old 09-23-2020, 09:13   #1288
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
As I’ve said already Dr. Fauci will become synonymous with the medical equivalent of climate change!
Fauxci pretty much sits beside Algore in the bullshit boat. Should Trump win I hope Fauxci is one of the first to be told "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 10:54   #1289
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Fauxci pretty much sits beside Algore in the bullshit boat. Should Trump win I hope Fauxci is one of the first to be told "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."
He should holding hands with Redfield.

But they will likely get jobs with WHO and live on on CNN/MSNBC.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:47   #1290
bblhead672
Area Commander

Texas GOP Urges Abbott to ‘Open Texas Now’

Quote:
Rolando Garcia, the newly elected committeeman for Senate District 15 in Houston who authored the “Open Texas Now” resolution, says he was motivated by Abbott’s announcement last week, which allowed some businesses to open at 75 percent capacity while others were forced to remain closed.
Quote:
“For a state party to publicly disagree with a sitting governor of the same party is not something any of us take lightly, and the instinct of loyalty to leadership is usually pretty strong among party activists. So for this to happen underscores the depth of the anger and frustration out there,” said Garcia.
Politicians everywhere need to hear: "We're mad as hell and we're not going to take this anymore!"
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote