Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

Old 05-28-2013, 19:31   #1096
Champagne
Asset

Introduction for username Champagne.

I retired from the Army on 1 January 2011 after 21 years of active duty and some reserve time.

I will always be very proud of my three year tour of duty at Fort Bragg with USASOC. It was an honor and a privilege to serve with the Professional Soldiers in the USASOC building from July 1997 through July 2000. It was an honor and a privilege to work with them, and conduct airborne training operations with them.

I will never forget their professionalism and quiet, selfless devotion to duty.

Last edited by Champagne; 05-29-2013 at 14:15.
Champagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 23:57   #1097
Mm597
Asset

hello

good morning my name is mike, I have been lurking on your website for a couple of months.

I currently work as a truck driver hauling high security loads (nothing classified) for the U.S. Government.

I just want to let all of the Quiet Professionals know that your service is much appreciated, along with the education I have learned about the sacrifice made by hero's such as M/Sgt Roy Benavidez.

Respectfully,
Mm597
Mm597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:05   #1098
dts7674
SF Candidate

Hello

Hi,

My name is Del. I recently graduated from college and after thinking about it for quite some time, reading much of the information on this site and elsewhere I have decided that SF is what I want to do. Try to do anyway. I signed my 18x contract and swore in just yesterday. I want to thank all of the QP's who make this site what it is.

Respectfully,
Del
dts7674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 20:08   #1099
EMase
Asset

Intro

Hello,

I'm an AD Soldier with 9 years in. I have my eyes set on SFAS in the near future and am here to gather knowledge. Thanks to all for the infinite wisdom and advice I have come across.
-Mase
EMase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 14:54   #1100
Scree
Asset

Greetings

Hey,

I'm a 20 - year old IT student. I am from an EUFOR country called Slovenia. I'm hoping to pass Officer school selection after college and after serving in our infantry regiments for a year, trying out for our Special Operations Forces or recon units (light infantry unit, vaguely similiar to Rangers). I have until the age of 30 to achieve all of these goals.

I have a strong urge to become my own man and I believe even trying to compete in an event such as the special forces selection will, even in case of failure, prepare me for future challenges, whatever they may be. I'm very interested in martial arts, firearms, technology and board games such as chess. I'm also an apprentice hunter.

I am honored to be able to read thoughts of accomplished men on these forums and can only hope to come even remotely close to that. Thank you for the opportunity.

I have included a photograph to this post. 19.th SFG training with our Special Operations Unit (ESD - Enota za Specialno Delovanje).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100617-A-O7937-96.jpg (68.1 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by Scree; 06-03-2013 at 14:59.
Scree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 17:42   #1101
Shifty305
Asset

Hello all,

I'm a younger fella. 20 years old & in the USAF as ops intel. It has always been my dream to be a part of the SF family. I'm working on gearing my career towards going to pre-ranger school and earning my jump wings so that I may be able to entrench with some of you gentlemen in the future. Perhaps from there more opportunities will open up. I've had my eye on these forums for a little bit of time now and seeing the wealth of knowledge available here I decided this forum was something I wanted to be a part of.

Here's to one day working with some of you & thank you gentlemen for everything you do.

-Andy
Shifty305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:14   #1102
Excelsior
Asset

Introduction

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your service and for this great site. Currently I’m a civilian in the process of obtaining a Rep63 contract. I am 29 years old and live in Vermont. The reasons for pursuing Special Forces over other paths are the unconventional warfare and warrior diplomat aspects. I’m looking forward to a chance to do my best. Thanks for all the great advice and info.

Respectfully,
Excelsior
Excelsior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 13:47   #1103
TheWanderer
Asset

Intro

Good afternoon everyone. I joined the site back in 2008 and have enjoyed a lot of the information and discussion here. I am a prior service Forward Observer, and now I am an Armor Officer waiting to attend SFAS later this year. Hope everyone is doing well.
TheWanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 19:35   #1104
GridSquare
Asset

Hey guys,

I was in the 160th SOAR(A) in the late 90s. I have worked with quite a few SF guys and have nothing but respect for the quality of human beings that wear/have worn the green beret.

A buddy over on Socnet told me to check this site out. Looks like a great place to laugh and learn. Thanks for having me, I will try not to run my mouth as I realize I do not have protected status like on Socnet.
GridSquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 23:01   #1105
Focused
Asset

It's been quite awhile since I been on here and I honestly don't remember if I posted an introduction or if the older intro thread was deleted, so I will just introduce myself again.

I'm a Petty Officer 2nd Class in the Navy, I served as a corpsman for 3rd Light Armor Reconnaissance Company and also 4th Force Reconnaissance company. I'm here because I want to learn as much as I can and make the transition over to 19th Group. Thanks for having me here.
Focused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:08   #1106
fostera
Asset

Intro

Intro- I am an SF Major currently serving at US Army North. Previously from 7th SFG(A) and SWC. Looks like a great site and I look forward to the discussions.
fostera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:18   #1107
fred111
Quiet Professional

Intro

27 years active duty, vast majority in SF units/assignments. Entered SF in 1970 and retired in 2006. Spent 10 years in business after retirement including many years supporting SF operations.
fred111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 17:51   #1108
tim30006
Asset

Introduction

Hi, I'm a eighteen year old kid who is doing Army ROTC at the Virginia Tech Corp of Cadets this upcoming fall. My current goal is to transfer to USMA after a year at VTech. My long term goal is to join the ranks of the "Quiet Professionals" as a 18A.
tim30006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 23:04   #1109
RapidClimb
Asset

Hello all. My name is David and I'm an aspiring 18A. Currently AD LT stationed at Ft. Stewart. I look forward to studying and reviewing the knowledge in these forums.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:38   #1110
ronin210
Asset

Hello, my name is Zach and currently I'm serving in the VANG as an infantryman. My goal is to attend the SFRE in MD later this year.
ronin210 is offline   Reply With Quote