Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Weapons Discussion Area

Old 06-07-2018, 15:32   #16
bblhead672
Area Commander

He probably said "you're all lucky I didn't burn the place down with all of you in it! I'm FBI and can get away with it."
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 15:44   #17
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

I had always heard the FBI referred to as the Fabulous Bunch of Investigators and the Fuckin' Bunch of Idiots. Now I know why.
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:46   #18
EricV
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperFrank View Post
I had always heard the FBI referred to as the Fabulous Bunch of Investigators and the Fuckin' Bunch of Idiots. Now I know why.
FBI= Fumbling, Bumbling Idiots here anyway. Crowd reaction was interesting. One guy turned right around and beat feet out of there.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:33   #19
Box
Quiet Professional

I honestly wonder what political party that guy votes for
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 16:46   #20
PSM
Area Commander

FBI agent faces charges for accidentally shooting man in nightclub

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...y-shooting-man

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 18:28   #21
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
FBI agent faces charges for accidentally shooting man in nightclub

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...y-shooting-man
As soon as the blood alcohol test comes back the FBI will fire him.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 13:25   #22
Guymullins
Guerrilla Chief

I am still waiting to hear whether it was a trigger"safety" abomination.
Guymullins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:06   #23
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
FBI agent charged in shooting while dancing gets gun back
Here

Love these lines in the story:

Quote:
Bishop will still not be allowed to drink or use drugs while his case is pending.
Uhmm... OK

Quote:
The gun falls to the ground mid-flip, and as Bishop picks it up, appears to go off.
"Appears to go off"?

Let me fix that.

The gun falls to the ground mid-flip, and as Bishop puts his finger on the trigger to pick it up, he discharges the weapon.

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 05:53   #24
Badger52
Area Commander

Here's a working URL to the story.

Still disgusting. Egregious judgement & negligent discharge harming a bystander apparently aren't DQ'ers for FBI. Color me shocked. Remember that a peasant would likely have a carry permit revoked for-EVUH.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:36   #25
Box
Quiet Professional

if the FBI is willing to try and 'presto-chango' this story into a "gun just went off" narrative, then they I am just going to assume that the entire FBI is equally as well educated...
...if it seems like I paint with a broad brush, it's because there is a lot that needs painting
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:26   #26
rsdengler
Area Commander

LOL...I like how the article reads: "The gun falls to the ground mid-flip, and as Bishop picks it up, appears to go off.

Ha....."appears to go off", yea right. How about he forgot one of the basic rules of not having your finger on the trigger. Never mind that he was drinking, and dancing like he was on Soul Train trying to impress "the ladies"...he's still a complete moron. Yea, let's give Chase back his service pistol and let him get back to work....OK, how about sitting his ass at a desk and give him a little plastic toy gun....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 10:38   #27
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
OK, how about sitting his ass at a desk and give him a little plastic toy gun....
He's too incompetent for either my Fanner-50, or Mattel Thompson. And in DC they're probably not allowed to have high-capacity roll-caps, either.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:01   #28
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
He's too incompetent for either my Fanner-50, or Mattel Thompson. And in DC they're probably not allowed to have high-capacity roll-caps, either.
Ha....How about a baby rattle....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote