Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 06-22-2019, 16:40   #1
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Chucky and Nancy happy that they almost started a war

This is a very interesting piece on Gateway Pundit:

VIDEO: Democrat Leaders Pelosi and Schumer Caught on Camera Doing Victory Dance After They Thought They Goaded Trump into War with Iran!
By Joe Hoft 6/22/19

from the article:

The leaders of the Democrat Party could not care less about 150 Iranian lives. They couldn’t care even less about the fate of our country.

Everything, everyday to them, is about power and how to steal it and keep it.
Rather than attempting to make America a better place or keeping America great, Democrat leaders are all about power. On Friday before President Trump decided not to drop bombs on Iran for knocking down a US drone, the President met with Congressional leaders in the White House to discuss the situation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScumbagsSchumer and Pelosi.jpg (17.7 KB, 98 views)
Old 06-23-2019, 11:05   #2
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
This is a very interesting piece on Gateway Pundit:

VIDEO: Democrat Leaders Pelosi and Schumer Caught on Camera Doing Victory Dance After They Thought They Goaded Trump into War with Iran!
By Joe Hoft 6/22/19

from the article:

The leaders of the Democrat Party could not care less about 150 Iranian lives. They couldn’t care even less about the fate of our country.

Everything, everyday to them, is about power and how to steal it and keep it.
Rather than attempting to make America a better place or keeping America great, Democrat leaders are all about power. On Friday before President Trump decided not to drop bombs on Iran for knocking down a US drone, the President met with Congressional leaders in the White House to discuss the situation.
I agree with the article as I think any rational alert person can see what they do but I would like to hear audio of what they were really celebrating...I prefer to avoid filling in no audio with bias
Old 06-23-2019, 19:33   #3
Little Fish
Asset

A wise diplomat, then

Looking for Richard L Vanderzwalm
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:37   #4
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
I agree with the article as I think any rational alert person can see what they do but I would like to hear audio of what they were really celebrating...I prefer to avoid filling in no audio with bias

Unfortunately, there is no audio. I wish there was. However, their behavior about everything President Trump has has tried to do for America and Americans has already condemned them as far as I am concerned.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:57   #5
Joker
Quiet Professional

And there is their friend Google.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 16:31   #6
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
Unfortunately, there is no audio. I wish there was. However, their behavior about everything President Trump has has tried to do for America and Americans has already condemned them as far as I am concerned.

I agree no doubt in my mind they were celebrating something concerning something involving Trump....the issue I have is it could be anything not just the Iran deal and its a video like this I would love to share with others who still think the Democrats are acting on behalf of America....to assign a narrative to a soundless video is leftist tactics 101 and even it were true we as conservatives can't follow down the same rabbit hole of deceit as the Democrats someone has to be watchers of the truth....and this story presented in that way leads us down the same path