Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-17-2017, 20:20   #61
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
Considering he put soldiers in harms way and prob led to the death of some assets....it is a pardon.
The mentally ill little fck should be in the big house for life and a day.
Yes Mentally ill, he will never be a she, never.
Old 01-17-2017, 20:44   #62
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Yes Mentally ill, he will never be a she, never.
My Sociology text book says that gender is a choice. A college text book, especially in Socioloigy, wouldn't lie.
Old 01-17-2017, 21:30   #63
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
Actually it is clemency not pardon. HE/it gets out but the conviction stays on its record. A pardon would mean no longer a felony record. I can not wait for this fuck stick to get out of office.
I'm seeing a petulant child trying to inflict as much damage to the incoming administration as possible. Such a tool. There will be a day of reckoning some day for this piece of offal.

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 01:07   #64
mark46th
Quiet Professional

Maybe this will piss off enough people to get Trump to go after the Clintons.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 07:59   #65
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

I have always enjoyed Ben Stein's commentary. (Ever since Ferris Bueller's Day Off )

Ben gives his take on Bradley's commuted sentence and the leftist-in-chief.

Great point made on the shrilling by Dims about "leaks" of their information while Zero commutes the sentence of someone who leaked information (that was much, much more damaging....really).

Quote:
Ben Stein said Obama's commutation of Manning's 35-year sentence is proof that America is now seeing the "real Barack Obama".

"[He is] an extremely left-wing ideologue... [and is] showing himself to be anti-law-and-order and... anti-military," Stein said.
Worth a listen: here

Karma... Wait on it.

James Madison
Old 01-19-2017, 15:02   #66
DIYPatriot
Guerrilla Chief

Commuted Sentences by President

Quote:
Obama stepped up efforts to use his clemency power over his final years in office, focusing his efforts primarily on reversing decades of drug-war punishments. Based on Bloomberg analysis of Justice Department data, more than 98 percent of those whose sentences he commuted were convicted of drug charges, and over 500 were facing life in prison.

These commutations of drug-related charges are consistent with broader efforts by the Obama administration to reduce the length of such sentences. The administration began a program in 2014 to identify prisoners jailed for nonviolent offenses who had served at least a decade in prison and would receive lower sentences if convicted today. A year later, the Justice Department announced new rules to ensure that low-level, nonviolent drug offenders would no longer be charged with federal crimes that impose strict mandatory minimum sentences.

Some Republican lawmakers have objected to the commutations, arguing that the efforts freed individuals with ties to organized crime or who possessed firearms during the commission of drug crimes. But the White House has noted that those who receive commutations are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms.
Continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CommutedSentByPrez.jpg (28.2 KB, 22 views)
"Don't tell me what a good man should be. Don't tell me about his character or what should be in his heart - show me. And then show me again when I'm no longer here because I'll be watching." - my grandfather
DIYPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 15:13   #67
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

I'm sure the person having a wall built around his mansion, under armed protection, whose children attend elite private schools with extensive security sees absolutely NO problem with releasing drug dealers and terrorists.

Must suck to be poor and working class.

James Madison
Old 01-19-2017, 19:28   #68
cbtengr
Area Commander

He's not really doing them much of a favor, what are they going to do on the outside? They are going to have to really be motivated in order to make it on the outside.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:46   #69
Combat Diver
Quiet Professional

Manning leaving prison will have a dishonorable discharge, ie no benifits to include medical.

CD
Combat Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:10   #70
mark46th
Quiet Professional

"But the White House has noted that those who receive commutations are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms."

Ha Ha! You funny Peta-san!!!
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:24   #71
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYPatriot View Post
To complement this chart, here is a list of the actual recipients and their crimes by president here.

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 13:00   #72
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

So if Chelsea is released on May 17, what will Bradley be doing?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 13:35   #73
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
So if Chelsea is released on May 17, what will Bradley be doing?
Exactly! Perhaps Bradley and Bruce can get together and compare notes.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 20:50   #74
cbtengr
Area Commander

No good deed goes unpunished "O"

Bradley Manning no fan of Obama, go figure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mpromises.html

In her first published column since Obama commuted her 35-year sentence, Manning slammed him as a weak leader with 'few permanent accomplishments,'
Old 05-17-2017, 06:59   #75
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Well he was released at 2am and is now walking the streets. Does he still not like Obama?
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote