Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 10-22-2020, 18:24   #46
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Let’s get ready to rumble!

Actually I have nothing...let the muted games begin!

If there was one time in the last four years that wish Trump would “Close the Deal” and act ‘presidential’ or real estate mogul, Miss America Pageant boss, or the ultimate player in “You’re Fired” let this be the night.

The only thing that will come from him beating up an old white guy with dementia is media condemnation.
It will matter little how Trump acts tonight, it will be damned if he does or damned if he doesn't with the main street media.
Old 10-22-2020, 19:00   #47
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
It will matter little how Trump acts tonight, it will be damned if he does or damned if he doesn't with the main street media.
It won’t matter to the MSM, I agree but, it will matter to the independent voters who are still waiting to vote.

In the last week Joe bought “Black and White” ice cream and Kamala was interviewed by the Avengers. Give me a break!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 19:19   #48
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Joe is really lost! (ETA: Joe’s an idiot!)

So far so good for Trump.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 10-22-2020 at 19:22.
Old 10-22-2020, 19:28   #49
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Joe is really lost! (ETA: Joe’s an idiot!)

So far so good for Trump.
If he stays civil (and to be honest the threat of muting seems to have forced a welcome tactical change) he will kick Mrs. Biden's husband back to the sofa in the sunroom where he belongs.

But my Distinguished Colleague from Iowa nailed it. Nobody's on the fence right now. Either way it goes, it ain't gon' be purty. The Other People™ will either be PO'd, or feel fully enabled.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 20:42   #50
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

That was a great debate. Well done by the moderator regardless if she had to stop Trump more often than Biden.

Trump won many points and won the match in MHO.

Biden has at least four super weak points that will hopefully be fact checked.

ETA: As is my custom I channel surfed the liberal MSM, yeah I know, I did want to throw up a little bit in my mouth. I feel so dirty now. Anyway, take away is people watching those stations have no idea Hunter Biden even owned a computer let alone documented his unethical if not illegal foreign affairs and how entwined the whole Biden family is. Apparently, it’s just not covered outside of conservative news sources. CNN and MSNBC are clearly still suffering from TDS stating that the president lied and people died. Joe is faultless and must be elected on November 3.

Yup, I swallowed hard on the bile and sucked it back down.

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 10-22-2020 at 22:31.
Old 10-23-2020, 05:36   #51
EricV
Guerrilla

You listened to all of it?? Well, that's what separates QP's from us mere mortals.

First thing as I rolled out of bed was to hit the button on the radio tuned to a local collage station, just as the "Fake News" came on. "Trump attacked Biden with "Unsubstantiated emails." I simply could not handle that with out coffee first thing in the morning. Off went the radio.

Last edited by EricV; 10-23-2020 at 11:26.
EricV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 08:16   #52
TJ11B
Auxiliary

Sleepy Joe looked like a melting ice cream cone in Texas heat up there next to Trump last night. Trump was full of energy and very well poised. He killed Biden on the 47 years vs. 47 months point. His team did a great job prepping him.
Old 10-23-2020, 14:33   #53
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

MAGIC SHOW:

The MSM is trying hard to convince everyone that the Biden you know is not flawed, corrupt, and has seen his cognitions decline to a point of embarrassing himself in public. That trick is not working...The MSM is failing to prop-up slow-Joe, everybody who can see him walk & talk know that he is a construct character and not a real person that is in control of his mind & body...The people who vote will see through this magic show and make Joe disappear on Nov.3,2020...
Old 10-24-2020, 03:25   #54
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
The MSM is trying hard to convince everyone that the Biden you know is not flawed, corrupt, and has seen his cognitions decline to a point of embarrassing himself in public. That trick is not working...The MSM is failing to prop-up slow-Joe, everybody who can see him walk & talk know that he is a construct character and not a real person that is in control of his mind & body...The people who vote will see through this magic show and make Joe disappear on Nov.3,2020...
I certainly hope so, but there's so many people that just hate POTUS and they will vote for Joe (Harris) no matter what...