Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 01-29-2004, 18:18   #16
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

ER:

Fine by me. SurgicalCrip did most of the work.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2004, 20:04   #17
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

Here we go with the Crip thing again...

EggRoll:

Have at it.

As for the life span of the item(s), this all depends on the environment they are used in. Some of the bandaging items have paper wrappers which makes them more susceptible to wear than the ones sealed in plastic. All medications have expirations dates, as does the IV fluids. Some bandaging supplies also have expirations dates.
Itmes that have to be pawed through to get to other items will wear faster, so seperation is important for not only this fact but for organization, ease of use and speed.

If there is anything else I can be of assistance with please let me know. I will help where I can.

JD

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote