Old 10-13-2005, 09:24   #76
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH
I have ten years experience in video production. I own a full line non-liner editing system running Adobe Premier Pro and using a Matrox RTX100 card. I also have Photoshop CS. I never said I know everything, but what I don’t know I have good, like mined people, that can help.

If this site ever needs video help, PM and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for the site,
JPH
Roger JPH and thanks.

Team Sergeant
Old 10-31-2005, 16:06   #77
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete
OK guys (18B/11B3S & 4S);
I gave you a few hours. We had a funny post about firing a 57mm RCL Rifle and I asked a question about adjusting the back blast/recoil. No replies yet.
Is the back blast/recoil on a 57mm/106mm RCL Rifle(s) set at "The Factory" or can it be adjusted by plates and screws at the Venturie (sp?) Port at the breach block?
Any considerations that need to be taken into acount when bore sighting the 57mm RCL vs the sight picture on the scope when "Bore Sighting".
Hey, I'm just a dumb 12B at heart. The finer points of the weapons MOS are lost on me. I do have a funny story about a 57mm RCL Rilfe I'll tell some day.

Pete
I lied, I don't have "Change 1".

But the back blast on the 106 is fixed. "Triangular in shape with the apex at the breech. It extends 39 meters to the rear and has a 46 meter base." It is divided into two zones, a danger zone and a caution zone."
Old 10-31-2005, 16:22   #78
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Quote:
It is divided into two zones, a danger zone and a caution zone."
Or, as I call it - Regulah and Extra Crispy
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 17:59   #79
Bravo1-3
Guerrilla Chief

ROFLMAO... that isn't the first time I've heard that.

I participated in a live fire with the Philippine Marines where they were firing one of those. They seemed to skip the item on the gunners checklist to check backblast area quite a bit. Then again, they also seemed to skip the whole "Aim the gun" item too (and clean the gun, check the barrel for obstuctions, inspect ammo etc...)
"How can a pacifist, tolerant anti-violence, anti-hunting, anti Second Amendment, anti-self-defense group turn to violence against a party that is pro- all of that?" - The Reaper, 11Oct04 14:42hrs
Bravo1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 19:47   #80
support12
FTFSI

working with iraqi's and afghani's they seem want to learn the hard way
support12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 20:19   #81
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by support12 View Post
working with iraqi's and afghani's they seem want to learn the hard way
You might want to dig out that registration message and comply before reviving any more ancient threads.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote