Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > National Guard SF Groups > 20th Group

Old 09-09-2005, 19:04   #16
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by lksteve
Weingarten, 1977...
Well, if you want to get all ancient about it...
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 19:06   #17
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoerz
It was Started at 7th Group. 7th Group was the only group to put together an actual group of former SFARTEC Instructors
Hey! What are you doing here? GO AWAY!

Did that come straight from you know who?

Ladies and gentlemen, my partner. No, not in a Navy way.

Go post an intro in the intro thread.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Old 09-09-2005, 19:08   #18
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

And check your PMs.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Old 09-09-2005, 19:09   #19
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

When an Explosive breaching Charge is initiated it causes an explosion (Solid to gas). Thus causing smoke.........
kgoerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 19:54   #20
Jack Moroney (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoerz
It was Started at 7th Group. 7th Group was the only group to put together an actual group of former SFARTEC Instructors
Well actually some of us were country before country was cool and that was way before SFARTEC was even on the drawing board.
Old 09-10-2005, 16:16   #21
one-zero
Quiet Professional

Did somebody say Blue-Light?? Lots of branches sprang from the family tree in the CT shooter arena after the late '70s early 80s stuff got sorted out...wheel had to be re-invented a few times of course
But regarding SFAUCC, it's as NDD says... at least on a group wide scale. Finally we were getting entire teams out the door with a good shoot/move/communicate baseline. Hope it's still running to standard, 7th was lucky to have their instructor pool.

kgoerz...same one from Panama? With that damn pet snake at your place in the ghetto???

1-0
BT AR
Old 09-10-2005, 16:45   #22
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

Yes I was the one with the pet Snake, Who is this?
kgoerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 16:49   #23
lksteve
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by NousDefionsDoc
Well, if you want to get all ancient about it...
exactly when does this all begin, then...?
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
lksteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 22:33   #24
JMPMASTR
Asset

As a graduate of the last 20th Group SFAUC in April I can say it is outstanding training, especially for a long ago 18C who's been out for close to 18 years! The instructors are top notch and being back with my SF brothers was fantastic...even if I did have to learn how to use an M4, Aimpoint, and PEQ-2. Thanks to all those who went before that helped bring SFAUC into being...no matter who did it!
JMPMASTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:47   #25
Camaro
Asset

SFAUC...

is only open to 18 series and SOT-A guys. The farthest support guys can go is through flat range week. I think now even that has been done away with.
Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 18:45   #26
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

SFAUC

We put our GSC Company thru the entire course during a down period. That was over two years ago things probably changed since then.