Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-24-2017, 15:07   #46
echoes
Area Commander

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Holly, it takes time, money (someone else's) and commitment to be angry after defeat. Remember the media had already elected Hillary before the election. Once the "Rumsfeld Effect" (Shock and Awe) wore off and the tissue boxes replaced they needed time to order all those Chinese made "Pussy Hats" and get them delivered via Amazon.

Absolute rage takes time, a symbol of that cause takes more time.

Why not organize your worldwide protest to coincide with the inauguration of the most hated man (in some minority circles) on the same day? Oh, yeah, the media can't effectively do split-screen reporting without lowering their ratings. So let's postpone our movement until the day after...after all batteries need time to recharge.

Greetings ODNT Sir,

Am just a Proud American woman who voted for Trump, and He won!

Currently, I view Our Country as much better off indeed, as if the batteries of the USA have been recharged! .

And the media of this Country can kiss Our Arse.

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 15:23   #47
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I have to say being a woman, I think a lot of these demonstrators were repugnant, misinformed, nasty, some vile, disrespectful and totally wrong. I am not saying that I disagree with women's rights, and equality ...yada, yada, yada....but do it with respect and dignity towards others. And why won't they fight for equality and woman's rights in the Middle East, or other countries that deny the rights to all females. It is so hypocritical.....I have never been a fan of entertainers who think they know more than anyone else, think they have the intellect of Einstein, and think that "normal" Americans really care.....OK, I am off my soapbox....enjoy your day....
Well said. You (and my dear wife) give me hope that not all women have lost their minds.

If we could just get "conservative" media to quit telling us what all those idiots are saying it would make the days of Nobama even better.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 15:25   #48
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
The whole premise that this was a "women's" march is hilarious, IMHO.

Holly
No Women's March is complete without the wildebeast Michael Moore being present!
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-25-2017, 10:49   #49
RomanCandle
Guerrilla

Maybe the women and the men in this march and all these other "diversity" events think this is a Women's March. But this march was orchestrated yet seemed to have no clear goal or statement. Most of their signs were about protesting Trump.

All these events are about controlling the narrative and the minds of the people. It was a corporate facilitated/ supported event. Why are these events seemingly aimed specifically at the massed demographic of white women?

The Kalergi plan in action or just coincidence?
RomanCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:24   #50
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
No Women's March is complete without the wildebeast Michael Moore being present!
Or the Hildabeast nodding her head like a Bobble Head Doll
Old 01-25-2017, 13:03   #51
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Women from other parts of the world weigh in on the march.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yazidi.jpg (36.5 KB, 62 views)
Old 01-31-2017, 19:46   #52
Gypsy
Area Commander

A friend texted me to ask if I wanted to "go march". Um, have you met me?

I had no idea exactly how rabid some of my acquaintances were. Parting ways has left me feeling 50 lbs lighter!
Old 02-01-2017, 07:58   #53
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Women here marching to protect rights that are not threatened while defending Islam....when, in reality, Islam treats women like this: LINK

That is a New York Times video documentary of an Afghan mob brutally murdering a woman because of a rumor that she sympathized with Americans and burned a Koran...

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 08:42   #54
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
Women here marching to protect rights that are not threatened while defending Islam....when, in reality, Islam treats women like this: LINK

That is a New York Times video documentary of an Afghan mob brutally murdering a woman because of a rumor that she sympathized with Americans and burned a Koran...
If the march organizers are correct in their count. Their are at least 4-million useful idiots out there. Some a with nose ring already and some that would say okay, drive that bitch through my septum, it's for solidarity.

I'm with Gypsy, with enemies like that who needs friends that'll drag you under the bus...time to cut the fat.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:58   #55
rsdengler
Area Commander

That is because some of those "nasty" women who attended the march have no clue what goes on in the real world. They are true cowards, spoiled, misinformed, and maintain a 9000 calorie a day McDonald's habit. And they would never travel to those places in the Middle East and march down the streets shouting "Hey, you cannot touch my Vagina" ....So basically, they are only out for themselves and really do not have a care in the world for women who are true victims.

I have no problem air lifting the entire pack and dropping them off on the mean streets of Afghanistan, and other Islamic Countries...You're on your own, and don't forget your sign....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 02-01-2017 at 12:25.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:38   #56
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
That is because some of those "nasty" women who attended the march have no clue what goes on in the real world. They are true cowards, spoiled, misinformed, and maintain a 9000 calorie a day McDonald's habit. And they would never travel to those places in the Middle East and march down the streets shouting "Hey, you cannot touch my Vagina" ....So basically, they are only out for themselves and really do not have a care in the world for women who are true victims.

I have no problem air lifting the entire pack and dropping them off on the mean streets of Afghanistan, and other Islamic Countries...You're on your own, and don't forget your sign....
The country needs a few million more women who think like you!

--Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-01-2017, 18:11   #57
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
The country needs a few million more women who think like you!
I am sure there are more like me, but we are ignored by the media, disdained by the feminists, and we know what the hell is going on in the world, and we sure as hell look a lot better.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote