Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-22-2017, 17:48   #16
cbtengr
Area Commander

It is long past time that someone tells America's spoiled children NO. Enough is enough and Donald is going to be a tough parent.
Old 01-22-2017, 20:36   #17
Box
Quiet Professional

...in related news,

hillary clinton is STILL not the president
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:47   #18
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue02hd View Post
I appreciate this post! I still hold the door open for my wife, and complain when she forgets and grabs for it.

Just like an ODA, we all have all roles. God forbid we ever forget what makes each other special, and determine that we can it all by ourselves.

Thanks for your post. Makes me want to buy flowers for HH6!

Sounds like you are a real gentleman, your wife is a lucky woman. My husband still holds the door for me as well, but forgets the flowers
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:49   #19
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
^^^+1. Welcome to our house and I respect your POV.

Chivalry is not dead yet. It's just being challenged.
Quite agree, and I look forward to more Chivalry, it is a great compliment to us women
Old 01-23-2017, 06:18   #20
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue02hd View Post
I appreciate this post! I still hold the door open for my wife, and complain when she forgets and grabs for it.

Just like an ODA, we all have all roles. God forbid we ever forget what makes each other special, and determine that we can it all by ourselves.

Thanks for your post. Makes me want to buy flowers for HH6!
WOW! Some really profound posts coming out of this!

If we could all be 18Bs we could Zero every optic ourselves!
If we could all be 18Cs we could build our own team hooches with running water and electricity!
If we could all be 18Ds we would never be sick!
If we could all be 18Es we could run our own antennas out and always make comms! (234/¥?)
If we could all be 18Fs the enemy could never hide!
If we could all be 18Zs no one would ever screw up!

We can all be equal if we cry loud enough!
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:30   #21
Box
Quiet Professional

so if it wasn't a political march, and pro-life womens groups were not allowed to attend...
...then can this be characterized as a pro-choice event?

they said everyone was protesting the same thing....

I wonder why they are against letting a female immigrant live in the white house
...and why they are so angry that a women was able to run a successful presidential campaign
...and why they are so mad at a guy that is pro-choice according to tea party supporters?

these women marchers must hate women...
...maybe they are apolitical Hillary supporters
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 10:39   #22
bblhead672
Area Commander

So now women want the same rights as guns? WTF?

The right to be restricted from going to places like jewelry stores, schools, public buildings, airplanes, polling places?
The right to be locked up when not in use?
The right to be kept away from children?
The right to be subjected to a background check before obtaining one?

Now that I think about it, perhaps some of that is okay.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:20   #23
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
So now women want the same rights as guns? WTF?

The right to be restricted from going to places like jewelry stores, schools, public buildings, airplanes, polling places?
The right to be locked up when not in use?
The right to be kept away from children?
The right to be subjected to a background check before obtaining one?

Now that I think about it, perhaps some of that is okay.
To be defined as either a woman or a collection of parts based on your lower receiver.

Hmmm...
So a woman is just a lower receiver with various parts attached?
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)

Last edited by GratefulCitizen; 01-23-2017 at 11:23.
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:45   #24
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
Let them protest I don't care. Burning places, blocking traffic and assaulting people that disagree with your point of view is not protesting it is rioting, that I do have a problem with.

It seems these "peaceful protesters" yell 1st amendment all the time while showing their tits etc, but disagree with them or look at their tits and you are some type of sub human animal that should STFU and be put in a cage or reeducation camp so they are the ones making a mockery of the 1st amendment not me.

As for the peaceful ones let them protest, I am just not clear on hat they are bitching about other than their candidate lost the election and they are throwing a temper tantrum until they get their way like a small child.

I think the best part is if Hillary had not screwed Sanders they way she did he would have won the nomination and probably the election. Not only did she screw Sanders but the democratic party and all their followers. That I find funny.

BTW wonder what the total tonnage of all the fat women wheezing along the protest march was. I bet there were more lbs at Obamas party than Trumps

Whhhaa, Whhhaaaa, OMG, I had to read this again and this was hilarious: (BTW wonder what the total tonnage of all the fat women wheezing along the protest march was. I bet there were more lbs at Obamas party than Trumps [/QUOTE])...

I was thinking on the same lines when I watched the evening news and they interviewed some of the protesters in DC, PA...sorry that was mean...they might be really nice people, until they get ticked off and start stampeding and then I will be in trouble... I am kidding, really but it was funny....
Old 01-23-2017, 13:35   #25
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
To be defined as either a woman or a collection of parts based on your lower receiver.

Hmmm...
So a woman is just a lower receiver with various parts attached?
Yes, and many are in serious need of a suppressor to lessen their muzzle blast.
“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

--Thomas Jefferson
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 15:47   #26
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

It took me awhile to come up with the proper diagnosis. There are/were so many symptoms the differential diagnosis was complicated. But then I really listened to the complaints from Ashley Judd and Madona, and even a transgender complaint from Michael (formerly Michele) Moore.

Then it just hit me. Vaginitis (aka Clintonitis)

- Berning sensation
- Itchy feeling to do something about it
- Constantly grabbing of the crotch area to relieve pain
- A desire to seek help/support online from other sufferers
- Paintings, drawings and latex pictures of the issue to overcome any possible language barriers, and then ultimately this...

- A self proclamation of being "nasty" and suffering from severe potty mouth and other self admitted issues of hygiene deficiencies.

The treatment at this point consists of liberal applications of metronidazole (orally or gel), clindamycin cream applied to the affected area, and performing proper hygiene.

Some common causes other than hygiene and hypocrisy are birth control medications, unprotected sex (STD's) and improper training when young to prevent wiping from anus to vagina, some newly adapted male to female gender reassignments may experience this more so than females like Lady Gaga, who was born that way.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 16:24   #27
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
I just hear another comment:

"Trump got more fat women to get out and go for a walk in one day than Michelle Obama did in 8 years."
I am so stealin' that.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 18:15   #28
PSM
Area Commander

I’m starting the think that the reports about the Salem Witch Trials were fake news. Witches do exist and must be dunked!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Witch.jpg (96.9 KB, 47 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 20:04   #29
tonyz
Area Commander

An interesting video exposing some behind the scenes motives of at least some protestors and more importantly their organizers - James Okeefe and his cronies play a role in infiltrating these subversive organizations. No doubt, some otherwise nice folks were useful idiots for these unabashed commmunists.

America Under Siege: Civil War 2017
Capital Research Center

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oGe3pypQWl0

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 00:21   #30
Divemaster
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
An interesting video exposing some behind the scenes motives of at least some protestors and more importantly their organizers - James Okeefe and his cronies play a role in infiltrating these subversive organizations. No doubt, some otherwise nice folks were useful idiots for these unabashed commmunists.

America Under Siege: Civil War 2017
Capital Research Center

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oGe3pypQWl0
Thanks for posting the video; it was worth the entire 22 minutes. I know people who know Trevor Louden and they speak highly of his work. Essentially, this video is a crash course in link analysis. It's always the network, whether it's terrorist or subversive based.