Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 11-04-2020, 12:26   #31
rsdengler
Area Commander

Wow, just wow this Country is in such a mess there is so much "hate" from the liberal left it's sickening. If Biden wins, then poor Dementia Joe will be thrown aside and replaced by the female version of "The Joker" Kamala Kneepads. Hmmmmmmm planned all along I guess. Please someone explain to me the "Woke Vet" Movement? Does anyone have an opinion?

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 12:57   #32
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Is anyone here truly surprised by what we see happening? I’m not; nothing in Washington surprises me anymore. The democratic corruption in the US runs so far and so deep that we are likely to never see anyone in the deep state held responsible for what we have all seen take place.

I don’t know what the results will be but this is going to the Supremes and with any justice...Justice Roberts probably disappoints again. (They must have something on him?)

I don’t know if the constitutional recourse to dissolve our current form of government is the necessary solution, but we’ve never been closer to having no reasonable belief that it is a representative government of the people.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 13:24   #33
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Is anyone here truly surprised by what we see happening? I’m not; nothing in Washington surprises me anymore. The democratic corruption in the US runs so far and so deep that we are likely to never see anyone in the deep state held responsible for what we have all seen take place.

I don’t know what the results will be but this is going to the Supremes and with any justice...Justice Roberts probably disappoints again. (They must have something on him?)
Not suprised at all sir. Completely expected looking out our front door. Trump lead, evaporating the next day as the boxes of votes are brought in. Knew for sure about PA yesterday when the banana-republic gov there kicked out credentialed poll watchers in Philly.

Justice Barrett is going to immediately prove her worth (and she dare not recuse, Pelosi/Schumer response be damned). She was an essential move because, as you point out, Roberts has been 'owned' for some time. This way it's a possible 5-4 even with Roberts wearing his diapers.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 15:04   #34
olhamada
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
I'm not sure why anyone who voted for Biden is anxious and gnashing their teeth....looking like their guy is going to win based upon what I'm seeing on Faux News.
I think Trump wins it. NV will flip. Though I don't see it, and though he doesn't need it, I'm hearing AZ is going to flip as well. If he holds what he has, and either or both NV and/or AZ flip, he'll win it.
"And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?"- Braveheart

de Oppresso Liber
olhamada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 15:28   #35
Box
Quiet Professional

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 15:40   #36
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Prescient.
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 17:08   #37
Gypsy
Area Commander

So evidently you aren’t allowed to https://streamable.com/kbk8el watch vote counting. This is in Detroit. https://stream able .com/kbk8el. No spaces.
Old 11-04-2020, 17:18   #38
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
So evidently you aren’t allowed to https://streamable.com/kbk8el watch vote counting. This is in Detroit. https://stream able .com/kbk8el. No spaces.
Interesting, Comrade. But I don't see anything.
Hugo Chavez is looking up through the flames & smiling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg votecounts1.jpg (53.6 KB, 34 views)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-04-2020, 17:45   #39
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Sounds like you made it to Oregon safely.

(Yes, I know the quote but rather messing with a fellow Baltimorean.)

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor

Last edited by lindy; 11-04-2020 at 17:57.
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 19:06   #40
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhamada View Post
I think Trump wins it. NV will flip. Though I don't see it, and though he doesn't need it, I'm hearing AZ is going to flip as well. If he holds what he has, and either or both NV and/or AZ flip, he'll win it.
I enjoy your optimism, I am the eternal optimist, glass half full guy, victory is just around the corner. So, with that I too believe the Democrats over played their plan A, and the required recounts will show an abundance of election fraud where mail in ballots will be thrown out in mass. Will it change the outcome, I don’t know but I remain optimistic.

It’s just going to take months not weeks to know.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 11-04-2020, 19:26   #41
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I can’t find it in US news but, my wife the “eternal foreigner” watches International TV all day long...she says the world is questioning “how Joe Biden got the lead?” The obvious answer is through fraudulent means.

We are rapidly becoming a banana republic and Democrats appear to be okay with that.

Old 11-04-2020, 21:24   #42
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
I can’t find it in US news but, my wife the “eternal foreigner” watches International TV all day long...she says the world is questioning “how Joe Biden got the lead?” The obvious answer is through fraudulent means.

We are rapidly becoming a banana republic and Democrats appear to be okay with that.
Props to your Mrs. The International "out of towners" have experience and can often smell a rat at 12000 km. I remember in the mid-to-late 70's having to endure (in more than 1 country) "a peanut farmer...?!?!" Hahahahahaha.

The Dem machine does not care. They are doing this in (figurative) broad daylight. I called to a few other folks I know scattered around and they witnessed the same ongoing processing and introduction "into the system" of mail-in ballots that had been checked. Thus, there was no sudden influx of votes. Given the results through the day & evening one would reasonably expect that these votes would be some kind of mixture of Trump/Biden votes.

(Aside: The notion going around about more votes than registered voters is not true; the numbers are easily accomodated by the 1 November registration census of 3.68M (and change) voters.)

Anyway, back to our story where the lovely Nell is tied to the RR tracks and Snidely Whiplash comes into the Milwaukee precinct center at 0400 finding a rather lethargic 3rd shift in spite of 8 cases of Red Bull. Suddenly there are 138k more votes introduced. And they're not mixed between candidates. They're all for Biden. Ol' Snidely is quite secure he's done his dastardly deed, because Dudley Doright is over in Michigan trying to prevent the same thing.

I don't see the Trump campaign beating SEIU paid ballots in Vegas. And without NV he simply can't do it. Because math 'n' shit.

Justice Amy Fan Club is a thing.

Old 11-04-2020, 21:49   #43
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I don't see the Trump campaign beating SEIU paid ballots in Vegas. And without NV he simply can't do it. Because math 'n' shit.
Unless called states get reexamined and turn. Arizona is looking less certain, and was called way early.

Hey, long stretch, but it could happen.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 06:13   #44
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Unless called states get reexamined and turn. Arizona is looking less certain, and was called way early.

Hey, long stretch, but it could happen.

TR
Concur, sir. It seems that there is getting to be wider awareness of the sudden 0400 spikes in the Biden - and only Biden - vote counts in WI and MI, coupled with some video of the container delivery in one, and Proj VERITAS recording a Detroit USPS worker reporting about being ordered to separate ballots and back-date them.

The "more votes than registrations" meme is a distractor. The real story is simply the pre- dawn's early light vote dump in at least 2 locations. And not one of those 100K+ votes was for anyone but Biden... This will be a long court fight.

The situation remains that it's not the 'electoral system' at fault. It's that there remain people (down to underlings, van drivers, bin sorters, envelope counters) who are willing to do & assist evil to corrupt it.

Old 11-05-2020, 08:15   #45
Box
Quiet Professional

I'll go ahead and say the quiet part out loud...

Lets stop pretending - somebody needs to figure out how to get out there and "find" some republican votes - figure out the margin and just find some fucking votes. The left turned our election process into 'Calvinball' years ago - so why dont we just oblige them and play along?

Maybe we should just rest easy knowing that we are 'better' than they are as we line up to surrender our consitutional rights (or should I say sell them at a mandatory constitutional rights buy-back program) - lets surrender our property to peaceful protestors - lets surrender our personal liberties and they enact stay at home laws mask laws or whatever else they deem might be possible as they legislate by fiat - lets just silently submit 40, 50, or even 60 percent of our hard earned paychecks to cover their universal income scam...
...as long as we know we are better than "they" are
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 11-05-2020 at 08:20.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote