Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 11-17-2020, 09:48   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Dr. Eric Coomer ??

As a VFOG, I tend to be slow to change..
OANN is one source I need to work on..

Just ran across this post on another forum. Is anyone tracking Dr. Eric Coomer, of Dominion Systems??

Quote:
Since a lot of you don't get OANN.

A reporter infiltrated a local ANTIFA group and attended a meeting where they asked what they would do if Trump was elected. A guy named Eric Coomer said there was no way Trump was going to be reelected and he had seen to that.

The reporter thought it was a lot of bombastic hot air and didn't think much about it.

Next thing you know, he sees Eric Coomer on TV making statements on behalf of Dominion Systems. Turns out ANTIFA Eric Coomer is Dr. Eric Coomer, VP of security systems for Dominion Systems (something like that). And he is responsible for security for their machines in all the battleground states.
OANN is going to present a more in depth story on Dominion later.

Also, you can google Eric Coomer, he's all over the place in his official capacity but apparently, there's a huge scrubbing going on.

Oh yeah, he's a 1997 grad of UC Berkley. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arp-1s9fdt_s.jpg (29.8 KB, 50 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 09:56   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Just another leftist gangster that doesn't have any reason to fear his criminal allies serving throughout the US government.

I guarantee that he isn't loosing any sleep over the threat of 'consequence'
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 10:51   #3
Penn
Area Commander

JJ, that needs to be sent to the Trump org, or to the former Mayor of NYC, Rudy Gul
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 11:27   #4
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
He came into my radar via L.....i. The exposure or that ticking in his head appears to have caused him to reveal quite a bit about himself. Sometimes what gets spewed in a meltdown is extremely insightful as is the case with this esteemed Berkley graduate. He has done most of his own dissection it appears.

https://neonnettle.com/news/13250-do...in-report-says

EDIT: Updated article - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...h-votes-video/

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart

Last edited by Golf1echo; 11-23-2020 at 20:27. Reason: Up Dated Article
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 11:35   #5
Sohei
Area Commander

That speaks volumes about the levels to which this country has allowed itself to sink. Clowns like him - if true - can openly speak about breaking laws with impunity. We are quickly going down the toilet.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 13:42   #6
bblhead672
Area Commander

Dr. Eric Coomer = domestic enemy of the Constitution.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 14:00   #7
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

Doctor, Doctor !

Eric Coomer PhD. in Nuclear Physics from BEEZ Zarkly CA. 20 or 30 years ago this degree may have been valid TODAY who knows how he got it. Probably a smart guy who thinks he is an elitist & smarter than everyone. Sometimes it PAYS NOT TO ADVERTISE what you are doing & what you have done.
Old 11-17-2020, 14:03   #8
(1VB)compforce
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf1echo View Post
He came into my radar via L.....i. The exposure or that ticking in his head appears to have caused him to reveal quite a bit about himself. Sometimes what gets spewed in a meltdown is extremely insightful as is the case with this esteemed Berkley graduate. He has done most of his own dissection it appears.

https://neonnettle.com/news/13250-do...in-report-says

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-trump-online/
There's an article linked on the neonnettle site where Sidney Powell talks about a whistleblower that worked on the software.
https://neonnettle.com/news/13271-si...o-flip-results

I've been digging through the election data sourced from the New York Times API and originated from Edison. (that's what I do for a living, data architect) and while it can't prove the claim, the statements made in that article match the patterns in the data. In the article Powell mentions :

"And he realized when things were happening the way they were here, particularly with the states the suddenly went down, they stopped counting the votes. It was because the need was so great to President Trump that they had to go in and do a separate reset on the machines to have them come out for Biden."

The funny thing is that at approximately 4 NOV 2020 1000Z all of the states had at least a brief period where they were reporting a reset (0 counts on both sides)

See the attachment for my graph of PA's data showing the reset.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA Election.jpg (18.8 KB, 36 views)
(1VB)compforce is offline   Reply With Quote