Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-21-2018, 12:07   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Law banning female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional; muslims win!

A huge win for the criminally insane muslims, it's OK to physically mutilate your children!!!!!! Actually a huge win for all criminal religious organizations.

Religious Blood Rituals, god/allah wants you to mutilate your children.

You are cleared hot to mutilate around the world and in America!!!!!!!!!!!

What's "your" Religious Blood Ritual????

Sheeple will believe most anything you tell them to believe.

What next? sharia law?

Wonder what the left-wing, progressive, feminist are going to say about this? My guess, absolutely nothing.

("Where's my mutilating knife?")

And we whine about "docking and castrating" sheep..............

Law banning female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional; Michigan doctors cleared of charges
By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that the U.S. law banning female genital mutilation was unconstitutional and dismissed charges against several doctors in Michigan who carried out the procedure on underage girls as part Muslim sect’s religious practice.

U.S. District Judge Bernard Friedman ruled that Congress had no authority to enact a law that criminalizes female genital mutilation (FGM). “As despicable as [FGM] may be… [Congress] overstepped its bounds” by banning the procedure, the judge said.

The ruling came after defense lawyers challenged the 22-year-old genital mutilation law that hasn’t been used until 2017 when Dr. Jumana Nagarwala was arrested and accused of mutilating the genitalia of young girls.

insanity continued here:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...chigan-doctors
Old 11-21-2018, 12:53   #2
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

I ran into this when my ODA went to Sudan in the late 80's, before it was two countries. In the big cities such as Khartoum and Omdurman, it's a surgical procedure complete with anesthesia. In the countryside (everywhere else) it's a sharp piece of glass and the child's female relatives holding them down while ignoring her screams. This form of female genital mutilation is based on the all too common Islamic belief that women should not enjoy sex and it's tragic and brutal.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 13:24   #3
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Jews were watching this ruling closely, as it may have been further applied to their male circumcision rituals.
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 23:23   #4
Remington Raidr
Guerrilla

Fuckin' A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
Jews were watching this ruling closely, as it may have been further applied to their male circumcision rituals.
I asked my mom why she had that done to me, and she said because everybody else did. It kind of seems hypocritical of making this a national issue.
Remington Raidr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 21:13   #5
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington Raidr View Post
I asked my mom why she had that done to me, and she said because everybody else did. It kind of seems hypocritical of making this a national issue.
Well, to be fair, to be the same you would have to cut your dick off at the root.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:04   #6
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

FEDERAL JUDGES:

IS THIS FEDERAL JUDGE, BERNARD FREDMAN IN THE 9th CIRCUT??? ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF JUDGES LEGISLATING FROM THE BENCH... This kind of micromanaging the LAWS passed by Congress gives Federal Judges, who are appointed to the position way too much power. My suggestion for more judicial restraint would have the judge removed from the bench if his ruling was overturned by the Supreme Court and a loss of all pay and benefits. This slap on the wrist would give "Progressive" liberal left judges more of an incentive to JUDGE and NOT LEGISLATE. tom kelly
Old 11-24-2018, 06:35   #7
Badger52
Area Commander

Why are these people not simply charged with 1st-degree sexual assault of a minor, with special circumstances?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 06:52   #8
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

You are cleared hot to mutilate around the world and in America!!!!!!!!!!!

What's "your" Religious Blood Ritual????

Wonder what the left-wing, progressive, feminist are going to say about this? My guess, absolutely nothing.

("Where's my mutilating knife?")
LOL....What do you think the "Left Wing Progressive Feminist" would be saying....Chirp, Chirp.....Exactly....Now if it was, oh let's say a "Christian Ritual", then they would be marching down the street in their Vagina "Mutilated" Hats.....Yep, it's OK for this Blood Ritual because you are a Muslim.......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 09:30   #9
Joker
Quiet Professional

FREDMAN is a former Army JAG and a Reagan nominee. No shortage of Bozos in the government.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 10:21   #10
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
...Bozos in the government.
Yup; there are no partisan lines drawn for this affliction.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:50   #11
mojaveman
Area Commander

Quote:

Agree. Maybe there should be a national ban on both female and male infant genital mutilation.
mojaveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 13:50   #12
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojaveman View Post
Agree. Maybe there should be a national ban on both female and male infant genital mutilation.
Cut it off at the root and maybe I'd consider it.

Circumcision is nowhere even close to FGM.

Jeez, you guys, ...... If you're that insecure with your manhood start a #metoo movement for circumcision. Don't try and piggyback on FGM.
Old 11-25-2018, 22:38   #13
bushmaster11
Guerrilla

SCOTUS decision was correct

The decision did not rule in favor of the practice. What it said was it did not belong in Federal system yet. Like murder, it is a state problem. This should be decided by the state and has to go through ALL state courts before it can become Federal.

J R Sends
DOL
bushmaster11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:04   #14
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushmaster11 View Post
The decision did not rule in favor of the practice. What it said was it did not belong in Federal system yet. Like murder, it is a state problem. This should be decided by the state and has to go through ALL state courts before it can become Federal.

J R Sends
DOL
Not quite

This is the quote from the article:

"....The federal law was passed in 1996 under the Commerce Clause of the Constitution. The federal judge ruled the banning of the procedure under the clause was unconstitutional.

“There is nothing commercial or economic about FGM,” Friedman wrote in the opinion. “[FGM] is not part of a larger market and it has no demonstrated effect on interstate commerce. The Commerce Clause does not permit Congress to regulate a crime of this nature.”..."

This could be considered Judicial "non-activism". Congress uses the Commerce Clause to bludgeon the American people with all kinds of laws. Most, like this one, having nothing - or a very, very tenuous claim - to do with commerce but yet are approved by the courts.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:46   #15
exsquid
Quiet Professional

As much as I find FGM reprehensible, and I believe the judge does too, I think his ruling is legally correct. If anything, this ruling might actually be used as a precedence to strike down other over reaching uses of the Interstate Commerce Clause.

x/S