Old 11-26-2018, 12:31   #46
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

How the Demo Sgt. got pregnant????

The old fashion way..... SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.... without protection.
Old 11-26-2018, 16:35   #47
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

So I'm guessing beating each other to a pulp for PT is about to be ended also?

LOLZ, barry soetoro and his ilk are laughing their beta male asses off right now.
Old 11-26-2018, 23:04   #48
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Diver View Post
When is the NFL going to open up to women?

CD

I'd just settle for a nice public discussion/debate about why there are not women on the West Point football team.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:07   #49
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
I'd just settle for a nice public discussion/debate about why there are not women on the West Point football team.

Because they want to beat Navy. I think that they are about to.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 15:01   #50
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

This female did not pass SFAS, but in fact failed, repeatedly.

I've now been told by quite a few sources this female failed, repeatedly. Her "passing" SFAS was in fact "ordered".

Soon this dishonest, lying SF soldier's deed will go viral and his name will be posted along with the names of all the Special Forces soldiers that ordered this female "passed".

Again, she failed the standards, but was ordered "passed".

More to come.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:16   #51
Box
Quiet Professional

I'm not shocked...

In fact, I am completely underwhelmed by such a possibility.
Not because she is a woman either - but because people are 'ordered passed' all the time out of convenience.
Part of the scandal around "the letter" that circulated last year was because some students sucked SO bad that they were passed anyway.

At the root - none of this is a "female" problem.
The problem is not even a leadership 'failure' since "failing" is the result of an honest try that came up short.
The problem here is nothing less than a leadership "refusal" to remain loyal to standards.

but hey - everyone paid their membership fee so everyone gets a trophy
Not to mention the fact that - if such an accusation of an order to pass without regard to standards - there is really only one person in that unit with such power and it sure as hell isn't an E7 lane walker
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 11-28-2018 at 08:21.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 23:00   #52
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

The problem is not even a leadership 'failure' since "failing" is the result of an honest try that came up short.
The problem here is nothing less than a leadership "refusal" to remain loyal to standards.
It is fatalistic terrifying when you cut to the chase

All fun and games until we go against a formidable enemy. After the catastrophic, embarrassing defeat, the congressional search for scapegoat begins...

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC

Last edited by frostfire; 11-28-2018 at 23:02.
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 11:29   #53
Box
Quiet Professional

Scapegoats aren't all that hard to find.
There are giant scapegoat farms all over the world - most of them owned or subsidized by the US government.

The government funded scapegoat-ranches are part of a program that is G14 classified - so secret that not even Alex Jones has been able to break the story.

If this female soldier does poorly...
If this female soldier fails at a task...
If this female soldier quits...
If this female soldier does not fast track through the promotion system...
...it will be from a leadership failure

THAT is why we maintain those G14 classified scapegoat ranches - sometimes we just need to blame things on "leadership" instead of holding individuals accountable - its always easier to drag the old "leadership-scapegoat" out of the barn for a public slaughter.

Scapegoat is the only meat approved by the vegans that run this nation...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 11-30-2018, 04:22   #54
Hacksaw
Quiet Professional

she can have mine

After a very long break from service I decided to join a ARNG leg infantry unit located about 5 minutes from my home. Having to go through MEPS at 50 was a pain in the ass but my ex can no longer get my retirement and I felt I could give back to Group by mentoring young grunts and seeing who should try out or not. My LT passed SFAS and starts the Q this Spring and I have 3 guys going from the Scouts in January.
With that said, three things will happen if/when this chick gets her tab;

1. I will send her mine because I'll never fucking wear it again
2. I will advise Joe's to go to MARSOC
3. I will begin prepping my 17 y/o son to either go to MARSOC or CCT/Para rescue.

I'm sure I sound like a dick but this women passing Selection is a set up. I finished SFAS with a broken foot and wrist, both occurred on day one of team week in 1990. There is no fucking way she made it through SFAS as it was, some scumbag senior officer and CSM's changed standards, events, or lower requirements and this is the end result. I'd say shame on them for this but I imagine shame is something incomprehensible to them.

So to her I say good luck, you have damaged a Regiment founded out of conflict by men that you will never work with for they will go to units that have not sold their souls, not yet at least.

To the guys responsible for this, I work very hard not to damage my Karma by trying not to wish you a painful and well deserved death with eternity spent in hell, however, I am finding that very difficult.
Hacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:02   #55
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post

I'm sure I sound like a dick but this women passing Selection is a set up. I finished SFAS with a broken foot and wrist, both occurred on day one of team week in 1990. There is no fucking way she made it through SFAS as it was, some scumbag senior officer and CSM's changed standards, events, or lower requirements and this is the end result. I'd say shame on them for this but I imagine shame is something incomprehensible to them.

So to her I say good luck, you have damaged a Regiment founded out of conflict by men that you will never work with for they will go to units that have not sold their souls, not yet at least.

To the guys responsible for this, I work very hard not to damage my Karma by trying not to wish you a painful and well deserved death with eternity spent in hell, however, I am finding that very difficult.
Oh, so correct when you say it was a "setup" when they passed her. I agree, standards are standards and to lower them just to "pass" this female is dead wrong. Sorry, but if you cannot cut it, then bye...bye....if you tried and failed at the highest standards; then at least you gave it your all. If someone set the bar low and you failed; well you freaking failed which shows you could never cut it at the top level. It's a shame when higher ups decide to lower the level of excellence just because it's "political"; and yes I say political because that's exactly what this is. “Oh, let’s pass a woman because it’s politically correct”….Total BS….

There is a reason why only a selected few make it, and that's why the standards were so high. You want the best, and you want to make sure at this level you challenge that individual to be at the top of their game. After all, it’s other people's lives you’re gambling with every time you go out on a mission; and you want the most experienced and skilled people when you are out there. You need to be of top caliber, because it’s all about cohesiveness in a team that makes you better prepared, and saves lives. That goes for anything in life; set the bar high, which will encourage people to reach their upmost potential. Hey, we have failed in society now-a-days just because we became too soft; just like play-doh…..it’s a damn shame…..

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 20:23   #56
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
I've now been told by quite a few sources this female failed, repeatedly. Her "passing" SFAS was in fact "ordered".

Soon this dishonest, lying SF soldier's deed will go viral and his name will be posted along with the names of all the Special Forces soldiers that ordered this female "passed".

Again, she failed the standards, but was ordered "passed".

More to come.
I agree the leadership needs to be wiped out at this point fuck them....BHO, Ash Carter are gone and Clinton wasn't elected so who are they playing too? no one they are Social Justice warrior only but military warriors not in a million years.....they aren't concerned with winning anything or preparation to fight an enemy.....everyone knows my opinion I have been saying for a long time that the grooming process to get SF to this point was a long time in the making....it is historically documented

1) complain about recruiting numbers
2) study why (they already know)
3) blame a social issue
4) sale the social issue as shrinking our talent pool
4) reduce or just eliminate a current standard
5) repeat

how many cycles of this do we need to go through? depends on turnover IMO 2-3 cycles this new standard is normalized to the new GB's they know no different the previous generations think it hasn't changed.....the few that do are the true believers and speak out wrecking their career prospects.

This female has not passed selection this is fairly well known and if she passes the Q-course it is a matter of when the command will never let her fail I would bet my entire retirement on that.....their deceit is transparent and trust is gone and so are the warriors.

These sycophants in the SF community can keep focusing on SJW success and ignore the sedition within our community working in TS-SCI positions and worry about their careers until their blue in the face....SF isn't very elite anymore and hasn't been for a few years they don't want the best they want to be promoted.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 11-30-2018 at 20:27.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 20:43   #57
Mustang Man
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
3) blame a social issue
5) repeat
Yup, and the sad thing is you can extend this cycle to universities and a number of private and public sector employers... Like you mentioned, this has all been deliberate.

BMT
Mustang Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 22:17   #58
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
I agree the leadership needs to be wiped out at this point fuck them....BHO, Ash Carter are gone and Clinton wasn't elected so who are they playing too? no one they are Social Justice warrior only but military warriors not in a million years.....they aren't concerned with winning anything or preparation to fight an enemy.....everyone knows my opinion I have been saying for a long time that the grooming process to get SF to this point was a long time in the making....it is historically documented

3) blame a social issue
5) repeat

how many cycles of this do we need to go through? depends on turnover IMO 2-3 cycles this new standard is normalized to the new GB's they know no different the previous generations think it hasn't changed.....the few that do are the true believers and speak out wrecking their career prospects.

This female has not passed selection this is fairly well known and if she passes the Q-course it is a matter of when the command will never let her fail I would bet my entire retirement on that.....their deceit is transparent and trust is gone and so are the warriors.

These sycophants in the SF community can keep focusing on SJW success and ignore the sedition within our community working in TS-SCI positions and worry about their careers until their blue in the face....SF isn't very elite anymore and hasn't been for a few years they don't want the best they want to be promoted.
No end in sight. there are in fact students who have been through particular phases in the course up to and including 4 times.

How is that value-added? Especially as a senior Sergeant First class, what do you bring to the table? Besides knowing intricacies of each committee within the Special Forces qualification course better than the Cadre...
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 22:20   #59
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacksaw View Post
After a very long break from service I decided to join a ARNG leg infantry unit located about 5 minutes from my home. Having to go through MEPS at 50 was a pain in the ass but my ex can no longer get my retirement and I felt I could give back to Group by mentoring young grunts and seeing who should try out or not. My LT passed SFAS and starts the Q this Spring and I have 3 guys going from the Scouts in January.
With that said, three things will happen if/when this chick gets her tab;

1. I will send her mine because I'll never fucking wear it again
2. I will advise Joe's to go to MARSOC
3. I will begin prepping my 17 y/o son to either go to MARSOC or CCT/Para rescue.

You don't have to lower the standards when you flat out change them...
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:59   #60
Box
Quiet Professional

Lowered or changed standards are just part of the human condition - what is at issue here is the accusation of outright ignoring the standards...