Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 04-28-2017, 15:23   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

AG Sessions to MS-13 gang: 'We are coming after you'

It's about time.

barry soetoro didn't go after any gangs in the United States, probably too many extended family members involved. Good thing he could pardon most of his drug family before he left office........

Published April 28, 2017
· Fox News

Years of open borders and lax immigration laws have allowed one of the country’s most brutal gangs to thrive nationally, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Friday.

Sessions gave a speech in Long Island close to where police found four bodies bearing the gang’s hallmarks: repeated hacking – apparently from a machete – that left the victims unrecognizable.

“I have a message for the gangs that target our young people,” Sessions said. “We are targeting you. We are coming after you.”

Cont:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ing-after.html
Old 04-28-2017, 15:25   #2
Sohei
Area Commander

That cancer should have been stopped long ago. Playing "catch up" is never as easy as having stopped it in the first place.

I would however, like to see them dealt with finally.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 16:03   #3
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
I would however, like to see them dealt with finally.
Bullet to the head. It's the only way to communicate your opposition to them.

Happy hunting!!!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 19:35   #4
Joker
Quiet Professional

MS13's leadership is in El Salvador. Yes, they call the major shots from there.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 19:58   #5
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
It's about time.

barry soetoro didn't go after any gangs in the United States, probably too many extended family members involved. Good thing he could pardon most of his drug family before he left office........

Published April 28, 2017
· Fox News

Years of open borders and lax immigration laws have allowed one of the country’s most brutal gangs to thrive nationally, U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said on Friday.

Sessions gave a speech in Long Island close to where police found four bodies bearing the gang’s hallmarks: repeated hacking – apparently from a machete – that left the victims unrecognizable.

“I have a message for the gangs that target our young people,” Sessions said. “We are targeting you. We are coming after you.”

Cont:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ing-after.html

What is the gangs suspected membership a few hundred thousand? The FBI has classified street gangs as security threat groups like Prisons do. The FBI warned DOD about the sheer amount of street gangs they were recruiting the DOD response is we need people. The highest gang infested unit a few years ago was in Ft Hood where they had serious gang activity and incidents of real E4 mafias doing drive bys on commanders to intimidate them for UCMJ incidents.... had our government finally started to focus on our own home grown and imported gangs?? I am sure it has to do with the international export of their drug trade as well as the connections to other criminal orgs such as terrorists.....

The El Rukens ? were a Chicago street gang that solicited Qaddafi to commit terrorism in the U.S. for 2 million +-.
Old 04-29-2017, 14:52   #6
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
MS13's leadership is in El Salvador. Yes, they call the major shots from there.
Foreign-based organized groups sending people to infiltrate this nation, commit crimes, and wage defacto war.
How much different is this from a spy?

What used to happen to spies when they were caught?
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 15:55   #7
Sohei
Area Commander

Part of the problem is that the gangs themselves aren't hunted the way they should be. There is very little pro-active hunting of them and because of that...they are getting "settled in" to areas and becoming part of their operational gang structure. Once they are settled, it's always harder to remove them. It can be done, but often, the locals aren't truly prepared to do so until something happens to them personally.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 20:32   #8
mark46th
Quiet Professional

I wonder if any of Los Pepe's are still around.
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:36   #9
rubberneck
Area Commander

The cynic in me says that they'll hide behind the laws and they'll get cover from the ACLU who will claim the administration is targeting brown people and nothing much will change.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:58   #10
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

If we do decide to actively hunt them, they shouldn't be too hard to pick out of bloods and the crips...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_lx6quy_ye_lp1qfc2z3o1_500.jpg (46.8 KB, 77 views)

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 19:44   #11
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand View Post
If we do decide to actively hunt them, they shouldn't be too hard to pick out of bloods and the crips...
My personal opinion was always to go 'Wyatt Earp' on them: "I see gang tats, I kill the man whose skin they're on!!!"
Old 05-02-2017, 09:53   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
My personal opinion was always to go 'Wyatt Earp' on them: "I see gang tats, I kill the man whose skin they're on!!!"
There was a news article that in southern Kalif the tat removel shops were going crazy when President Trump took office....... two reasons, not to get deported cause of your tats and not get arrested as a gang member cause of your tats.

Anyone sporting a ms-13 tat should be sent to Syria with a one way ticket.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:08   #13
mark46th
Quiet Professional

I wish that Seesions hadn't announced this. It would have been better to get them before they knew what was happening. If you want to strut your stuff, do it after you have taken them down...
mark46th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:34   #14
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark46th View Post
I wish that Seesions hadn't announced this. It would have been better to get them before they knew what was happening. If you want to strut your stuff, do it after you have taken them down...
I agree. Politicians just can't keep their mouths shut.

Because of DOD's "need" to fill the ranks, we have trained a lot of gang members in small unit tactics and weapons.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 14:44   #15
bblhead672
Area Commander

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08...bra-negra.html

Quote:
While El Salvador’s Attorney General Douglas Meléndez noted that once groups like La Sombra Negra and Los Exterminio carry out their deeds, the violence in a region does go down, he added it is still up to the police and courts to dispense justice.

“After the killings that Los Exterminio were doing, things have been quiet,” Meléndez told local Salvadoran media, adding that “it is the judges, the police, the prosecutor who must apply the law, not extrajudicial groups, because in the area gang members are killed, but so are people who are not.”

“We are not going to allow our country to become the Old West,” he added.
It appears to me Mr. Meléndez that your fellow citizens are tired of the police, prosecutors and judges failure to deal with MS-13.

Last edited by bblhead672; 08-02-2017 at 14:48.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote