Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 10-03-2014, 13:56   #1
Sdiver
Area Commander

Thank You Barry

The 28 words that Barry uttered last night in a speech that has made 95% of the Dems cringe with fear.

Several GOP candidates have already used these 28 words (or at least part of them) in ads for their candidacy. Prepare yourselves to see MORE in the next few days.

I NEVER thought I'd hear myself utter those words to that good for nothing SOB.

But with his narcissism and inability to control his ego, this seemed only natural for him to say this.

Quote:
And just like that, Obama’s ‘policies are on the ballot’ comment is campaign ad fodder

Well that didn't take long. Less than 24 hours after President Obama commented that his "policies are on the ballot" in the 2014 election, Sen. Pat Roberts's (R-Kan.) campaign became what appears to be the first Republican -- of many to come -- to use the remarks in a campaign ad.

As The Fix Boss wrote shortly after Obama's comments on Thursday, they were basically a gift-wrapped campaign ad for Republicans trying to tie red-state Democrats to Obama's unpopularity.

The Fix team wasn't entirely prescient, though. I predicted that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) or former senator Scott Brown (R-Mass.) would be the first to launch ads featuring the comments. Roberts beat them to the punch, it would seem.

Link with the "28 words" and campaign ads ... http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ign-ad-fodder/

Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 15:25   #2
Paslode
Area Commander

Pat Roberts political life is on the edge due to Independent Greg Orman. The latest jab by Roberts has been to paint Orman as a out of touch rich guy who has 1.7 million dollar house here in KC.

At least Orman lives in Kansas.