Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 10-03-2014, 10:58   #1
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

A conspiracy rant to tie all others together...

I was recently listening to NPR on the way to work. Heard this panel talking about the rape crisis on campuses. Here were the basic ideas covered (and all seemed to be in agreement- and of course the host never challenged anyone):

Quote:
Rape "culture" comes from our U.S. male culture which says you should be strong, powerful, and overcome obstacles- which results in and is reinforced by capitalism, football, movies, commercials, and the military. Solution is social justice, equality of sexes, and white males giving up their male privilege.
Then the panel noted that
Quote:
President Obama was being hypocritical when he called for an end to rape and yet he uses violence in his Foreign Policy (Iraq/Syria) to solve problems. This culture of violence- which supports capitalism, White male privilege, and the military industrial complex- is the root of all evil.
Of course- the entire panel seemed to be also employed by universities to run seminars and hold positions meant to "end" all sexual assault. Talk about a never-ending mission... (conflict of interest and the creation of a new cottage industry that only benefits from further selling of a crisis seem to come to my mind...).

The bottom line was that this panel- representing the think tanks and university level elites that seem to control policy in DC right now- was arguing to change the military and traditional male culture, capitalism, and traditional White male privilege in order to end poverty and war.

So- here's my thought: this all seems to be tied in together. the policy makers in DC are heavily influenced by the university social work/theory culture entrenched in our educational institutions which basically is attempting to end war and poverty. Their logic relies on the belief that war comes from traditional White male culture- which favors survival of the fittest, individualism, freedom, free markets, responsibility for one's actions, and private property. This culture is supposedly further empowered by capitalism- which theoretically "operationalizes" these characteristics into a system which favors Whites over other races and males over other sexes (yes, "all" the other ones). This results in war and poverty- both of which are "good" for White males and the capitalist system- which, oh by the way, feeds itself by constantly devouring the planet's air and water.

Their plan of action, thus, is to undermine the system from within. Socially pressure everyone (churches, Boy Scouts, military, etc.) to accept anyone and everyone no matter their worldview). Socially and legally pressure the military to accept everyone and to put women into combat arms and all elite forces (part of the "problem" is that the military ideal of a warrior supposedly feeds the system with tough guys who want war and rape). Claim there is a rape crisis in universities and the military- which requires wholesale cultural change (telling men they are bad and must ask permission every time they move a body part prior to making it because women can't say "no" or are too frail to handle sex themselves... of course, this also paradoxically undermines the idea that we're all "equal"...). Force the military to change its culture and integrate sexes and sex identities (erodes traditional male identity). Interestingly- all of this is tied to the attacks on football (which right now is really just about plaintiff settlement $, but other groups are latching on- as football is seen as closely tied to traditional male culture of strength and toughness) and even Global Warming (mainly only White males benefit from the rape of the planet (notice the "rape" term again!!!).

The press, convinced of the logic or just wanting to be invited to the cool Hilton Head gatherings, rationalizes fear-mongering journalism to convince the people that there really are crises that require new rules and regulations: Climate change crisis, rape in military crisis, rape in universities crisis, football concussions crisis, women not in combat arms crisis, etc., etc. Thus- we are left with these crazy products of an out-of-control system:

- Army Special Operations soldiers forced to sit in an auditorium, close their eyes, and imagine their first sexual encounter- as the instructor said, and I quote: "the kiss, the sounds, the feeling, the touches, what the wind was doing...". This same instructor then showed a ppt slide which asserted that sexual innuendo- you know, the kind that you hear on Seinfeld or every other SITCOM- leads to sexual harassment and that leads to rape and then murder (who knew that I was more likely to murder someone after watching a SITCOM??).

- Exaggerating claims of head injuries in football ( http://amarillo.com/opinion/editorial/2013-09-16/football-injury-risk-seems-exaggerated and http://www.amazon.com/dp/1621571556/...l_8g58e3x3aq_p )

- Universities requiring- due to Federal pressure- "unambiguous consent" for "every sex act" from both parties http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/03/ny...ules.html?_r=0

- Ranger School and SF having to attempt to justify their physical standards as "requirements for war"- or risk having them negated in the drive to make combat co-ed and an "equal opportunity" endeavor.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. I have been accused of being a conspiracy nut, but I don't know of anything else that makes sense other than to use the activist's own language and objectives to make logical conclusions. Although some people I know say that these groups will overreach and things will "bounce back"- I think our population is either becoming more dumb or is maintaining the same level of intellect and yet is being more manipulated by the powers that be to believing and supporting vast changes to our country that seem to me to be undermining everything that our Founding Fathers worked on- and which has resulted in us having the standard of living we have today.

Just to note- I don't think women should be raped, I don't think we should poison the planet, and I don't think money should be concentrated like it is today. But, I doubt that the answer to the last thing is government regulation, I don't think lying about things justifies environmental regulations, and I don't think that putting women into every combat MOS will end rape. I DO, however, think that some kind of a return to chivalry, treating women as ladies, social pressure for men to act like gentlemen, a focus on honor, Judeo-Christian ethics, and responsibility as opposed to welfare--- would go a longer way in "fixing" these problems. But- I know those concepts are de facto (and de jure) non-starters for today's high-minded cultural elite...

I guess I know now how the Roman conservatives felt when Theodosius came to power...
Old 10-03-2014, 12:01   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

...we should pass some laws that make rape illegal.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 12:15   #3
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

[Their logic relies on the belief that war comes from traditional White male culture- which favors survival of the fittest, individualism, freedom, free markets, responsibility for one's actions, and private property."]

[ "Claim there is a rape crisis in universities and the military- which requires wholesale cultural change (telling men they are bad and must ask permission every time they move a body part prior to making it because women can't say "no" or are too frail to handle sex themselves... of course, this also paradoxically undermines the idea that we're all "equal"]

Personally I could go on forever, but the top two statements say it all. Go after who is most successful, despite the fact we all pay taxes, defend the country and basically support the very framework of the society in which these liberal types can flourish. If we're so bad (and I mean male conservative military types not necessarily all white like I am) than how come these pansy liberal idealists have never flourished to make their own supper high standard of living country somewhere? I know there are a few smaller places, Sweden comes to mind, but come on, are people flocking there?

The best part of this nonsense, is people can't buy into it for longer than the lecture and after party. Their ideas fall through FAST. I go to college with many beautiful women, smarter and higher achieving than I. How many can change a damn tire, let alone combat?!

While it seems dangerous, and the progressives have slowly made headway over the years, their design is flawed as their ideas. Sure, gay marriage, transgender bathrooms, women are going to start making more, but the average person out there working for a living isn't going to sit there and take it while society goes down the crapper for somebody's "ideals."
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 13:58   #4
Flagg
Area Commander

I see some of this stuff as "alignment of shared interests" and the hijacking of causes rather than a conspiracy.

Some of the examples I see include:

Feminism.

The push for gender equality(bar the physiological barriers to equality) was/is a valid one and much progress has been made(just look at the female proportion of medical students as but one of many examples).

But I believe aligned interests in the form of government and industry(retail) hijacked feminism.

Government could hide declining real income/purchasing power due to their poor fiscal/monetary by supporting feminism which masked the increasing NEED for two income households to simply pay the bills.

Industry(retail) could benefit from the increasing NEED for two income households by supporting feminism and market/advertise to female workers with a newfound slice of discretionary income if any is left after paying the family bills.

Feminism hasn't "liberated women" as much as it's resulted in Mom/Wife/Sister now having two full time jobs instead of just one to mask issues around funding quality of life and standard of living.

But if you attempt to question some of the macro results and supposed benefits, hijacked feminism has a built in defense mechanism in the form of accusations of misogyny.

-----

Climate Change.

The push for environmental protections was/is a valid one and much progress has been made in terms of US air/water quality compared to the 1960's.

And again, I believe aligned interests in government and industry(finance) hijacked environmentalism.

Government can mask declining real income/purchasing power due to their power due to their poor fiscal/monetary policy and failure to adapt to peak cheap energy.

Industry(finance) can benefit via new revenue streams created from pollution credit trading.

Climate change is a marketing and advertising vaneer that ignores quite considerable 2st world environmental improvements in air/water quality and land/marine habitat preservation and instead focuses on softening up the public to willingly accept loss to quality of life and standard of living and for industry via political special interest funding to develop revenue streams from it.

But if you attempt to question the climate change narrative then you are facing the same built in defense mechanism of counter accusations of you hating the planet.

-----

I see the hijacking of feminism and environmentalism as examples of distraction and indoctrination.

Distraction from the real problems of declining quality of life/standard of living and indoctrination to make people believe that a sh!t sandwich tastes good, or at least not to vocally complain about the recipe.

-----

The whole "rape culture" issue is rubbish in my opinion.

Have you noticed what happens when people suggest women maintain situational awareness, dress appropriately for the environment, and develop the ability to adequately defend themselves?

The response consistently ignores those options and focuses exclusively on "instead of training women to defend themselves, train men not to rape."

It's simply silly.

We are animals. That doesn't excuse rape, sexual violence, or any form of violence in any way. But it helps explain it.

Humans need to be controlled/deterred. Humans are not evolving at the same rate as technology has in the last 40 years.

Our technological revolution has seen virtually no parallel improvement in human behavior, despite what hipster communists would have us believe in the dangers of human enlightenment.

What I see as a possibility, is "rape culture" being used as an oblique attack on the US military.

The US military is the most respected entity in the US according to polls.

The US government is currently suffering from record low popularity/respect ratings.

Instead of improving your own popularity/respect ratings, chop down the perceived competition.

How better to close the gap than to make oblique/indirect attacks on the most respected entity in the US to chip away at the divide and cut it off at the knees where possible.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:33   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

These are the same folks that are quick to mention that the birth place of civilization was not a "white mans" country.
...it was people with colored skin.

Some of the oldest civiliazations in the world have been traced to Africa and the midddle east...

The tree hugging fruit cakes can kiss me where I poo.........
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:14   #6
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
...we should pass some laws that make rape illegal.
and designate some rape "free zones" so that people know they are not supposed to engage in such activities in those locations.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:15   #7
Joker
Quiet Professional

Send that whole lot of feminist, anti-military, anti-capitalist, bitches and punks to IS to negotiate with them. If they convert those bastards, I'll listen to them. Until then elf 'em.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 15:38   #8
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailaviborita View Post
entire post

No sir, you are not imagining things. There are many that are seeking to undermine our very way of life in such a way that would spell the end of the United States as a sovereign nation. This is just one facet of the attack. In the end, it is all about control, make no mistake about it.

On EagleRising blog today I read this:
http://eaglerising.com/9372/active-d...ders-can-read/

Don't know if it was actually written by a QP; but it certainly sounds like it could have been. Unfortunately, this man's message will not get through to most of those at whom it is aimed; or if it does, it will be dismissed with a chuckle or a derisive snort. What a shame. My comment to his letter follows:

What so many miss is that, for the politicians who have bought into the entire "New World Order" bullcrap, these never-declared "wars" are not MEANT to be won. I wish to Almighty God that we had leaders loyal to this nation and to what is right; but the sad truth is that we haven't for quite some time now. And before anyone starts throwing the "tin-foil" around, pay attention to the following quotes from a few of those who REALLY run this nation and its so-called "foreign policy":

Quotes from David Rockefeller: Unashamed Predatory Globalist:
"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
--David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
---David Rockefeller, at a 1991 Bilderberger meeting

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
---David Rockefeller

"But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."
---David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994

Henry Kissinger quotes:
(This will give you some idea of just how evil and rotten this SOB is.)
Kissinger has a history of saying outrageous things that reveal a dark and unusual callousness and hostility to the lives of innocent civilians across the planet. He's also David Rockefeller's man) Here's a sampling:

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
- Henry Kissinger

"Those Who Reject The New World Order Are Terrorists"
- Henry Kissinger

"Obama's task is to help create a "New World Order"
- Henry Kissinger

“Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people.”
– Henry Kissinger

"Power is the great aphrodisiac"
- Henry Kissinger

And these quotes from "Alphabet" Brzezinski (another Rockefeller man):

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities...”
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski from his book "Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technotronic Era"

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason...”
-- Zbigniew Brzezinski from his book "Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technotronic Era"

You can watch his lament over the "populism" that so threatens the globalist elites' "New World Order" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

And... from your fiend and mine, the ever narcissistic George Soros:

“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States...”
-- George Soros "The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror"
The Truth About George Soros' Radical Vision To Remake The Entire World
(from Business Insider Oct., 2011)
http://www.businessinsider.com...

“My main concern is with the world order”
― George Soros, The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror

“The world order needs a major overhaul.”
― George Soros, The Age of Fallibility: Consequences of the War on Terror

“Everybody says that I have a lot of power. But what does that power consist of?... Can I influence governments? I am beginning to be able to..." (1995)”
― George Soros

And this should really open your eyes:
http://theeconomiccollapseblog...

I thank Almighty God for fighting men - like the SF man who wrote this letter. But I fear for him - and other military men like him - because they are seen as nothing but fodder and "tools" for our globalist elites to use at their whim. May Almighty God watch over - and protect - this fine soldier, and so many others like him.
Old 10-04-2014, 16:34   #9
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

Had to sit through this lecture at my university the other day by a Catholic nun. It was a lecture on the "Common good" which is the theme of my school. She mentioned " why should nationalism end at the borders?" and talked about an end to war through taking care of our "neighbors" a'la the good Samaritan. Didn't mean much at the time but it seemed strange. The slide show at the end of the lecture had pictures of people around the world "we are all son's and daughter's of God" African babies, American children, native Americans....and a picture of militants in front of one of those black flags. No joke. All they need is love?
Old 10-04-2014, 17:00   #10
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke View Post
Had to sit through this lecture at my university the other day by a Catholic nun. It was a lecture on the "Common good" which is the theme of my school. She mentioned " why should nationalism end at the borders?" and talked about an end to war through taking care of our "neighbors" a'la the good Samaritan. Didn't mean much at the time but it seemed strange. The slide show at the end of the lecture had pictures of people around the world "we are all son's and daughter's of God" African babies, American children, native Americans....and a picture of militants in front of one of those black flags. No joke. All they need is love?
Is she not free to go and negotiate with them?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 17:02   #11
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Unfortunately, much of the Catholic Church - particularly contemporary "nuns" and many priests - have been afflicted with a bad case of "progressivism" and "liberation theology", and it is obvious in what they preach. Most of them are clueless as to what is going on in this country and the rest of the world. I wonder, did she make any remark about the thousands of Christians, abducted, raped or murdered by muzlims throughout the world? (Mis-spelling intentional to show my contempt for the breed.)

I was speaking to a teacher at a Catholic high school last month. He told me that he was teaching "religion". I inquired if he was specifically teaching from the Catholic Chatechism, or just what he was teaching. He said that he was covering many different religions. (In a Catholic high school???) One of the religions he was to cover was izlam. I asked him if he was going to teach the truth about izlam, or just the politically-correct, sanitized version. He truly did not understand what I meant. I said: "Do you want the truth?" He answered in the affirmative. I gave him sources that should keep him busy for quite some time; among them the site of Bill Warner's "Why We Are Afraid, the 1400 Year Old Secret"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Regrettably, he will probably be forced to "teach" only that which was "approved" regardless of what he learns. But at least his eyes will have been opened. Mine were. Once you see the truth you can never look at, or respond to, the lies and dis-information the same way ever again.

Sorry you had to sit through that garbage at a University. I know that it would be in poor taste to tell that nun what she can do with her "One World" crap; but oh, how I would have liked to have been there...
Old 10-05-2014, 16:16   #12
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stobey View Post
I wonder, did she make any remark about the thousands of Christians, abducted, raped or murdered by muzlims throughout the world? (Mis-spelling intentional to show my contempt for the breed.)
No but she mentioned the Iraq war, putting other countries "common good" into perspective when formulating national defense, a couple other nonsensical things. I actually had to write a response, so it's not like I could leave. Yeah, the black flag militants really said it all. She was a back up speaker so the slide show was put together recently. Must of been those poor ISIS fellas.

Edit: Forward to 19:57. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d249...J3I6UrKexN0mKw

Last edited by blacksmoke; 10-06-2014 at 12:59.
Old 10-05-2014, 16:19   #13
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

When the Presbyterian church allows it's pastors to perform gay marriages, the way things are going is pretty clear. I think the bible talks about this type of thing durring the end times...
Old 10-05-2014, 18:29   #14
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
These are the same folks that are quick to mention that the birth place of civilization was not a "white mans" country.
...it was people with colored skin.

Some of the oldest civiliazations in the world have been traced to Africa and the midddle east...

The tree hugging fruit cakes can kiss me where I poo.........
Keep digging and you'll find at least two other human strands that are rewriting our origin story.