Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 05-20-2016, 12:33   #16
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

I think the important question is why are those assholes still free to walk the streets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Now all one has to do is figure out which "communist nation state" is carrying our their orders.
DJ Urbanovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 00:03   #17
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Urbanovsky View Post
I think the important question is why are those assholes still free to walk the streets...
Why are they?

Im not advocating revolution or anything like that..............but hey..................something isn't right about a family that is untouchable like aliens in a John Carpenter movie.
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 14:10   #18
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

The death toll, according to my preliminary calculations.

Aircraft accidents: 38 dead, plus another 184 more dead in collateral damage, in 13 separate incidents. Many of those aircraft were military. One of those guys was an anomaly, an aircraft mechanic who happened to walk into a spinning prop, but it's aircraft related, so I have included it in this number.

Suicide: 21 dead. Many of multiple gunshot wounds. To the head.

Murder: 26 dead.

When you sit down and think about it, as one person, each of us knows a LOT of other people. Personally, I do not know of anyone connected to me that has died in an aircraft accident, suicide, or because they were murdered. All of those people were connected to the Clintons in some way. They were body guards, or business associates, or advisors, or people who were about to testify against the Clintons in some way. They are all dead. And this list does not include incidents of accidental death, such as motor vehicle accidents, house fires, or falling out of windows.

When one considers this pool of data, and compares it against the probability of such events happening due to mere chance alone, I think that it raises some questions.
Old 05-22-2016, 15:36   #19
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
... Personally, I do not know of anyone connected to me that has died in an aircraft accident, suicide, or because they were murdered.
You are lucky, I have had several friends and team mates that have perished.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 17:08   #20
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
X10. He can certainly consider himself to be a lucky individual. I myself have had too many.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 18:14   #21
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
The death toll, according to my preliminary calculations.

Aircraft accidents: 38 dead, plus another 184 more dead in collateral damage, in 13 separate incidents. Many of those aircraft were military. One of those guys was an anomaly, an aircraft mechanic who happened to walk into a spinning prop, but it's aircraft related, so I have included it in this number.

Suicide: 21 dead. Many of multiple gunshot wounds. To the head.

Murder: 26 dead.

When you sit down and think about it, as one person, each of us knows a LOT of other people. Personally, I do not know of anyone connected to me that has died in an aircraft accident, suicide, or because they were murdered. All of those people were connected to the Clintons in some way. They were body guards, or business associates, or advisors, or people who were about to testify against the Clintons in some way. They are all dead. And this list does not include incidents of accidental death, such as motor vehicle accidents, house fires, or falling out of windows.

When one considers this pool of data, and compares it against the probability of such events happening due to mere chance alone, I think that it raises some questions.
What would be interesting would be to run a name blind and politically unbiased actuarial analysis.

Say have an unbiased demographer map out those social relationships and then have an unbiased actuary to crunch the numbers.

Maybe it would fall into an extreme outlier category worthy of further investigation or maybe the extremely large number(WAY above the mean,median,mode of average social connections) of social connections held by the Clinton family would explain much or all of the incidents.

I'm no actuary or statistician, but I look forward to the day when a few smart ones use open source big data to effectively bring light to any political corruption darkness.

Maybe that means the lie expectancy of those in the Clinton orbit or maybe the net worth statistics of Members of Congress before/after elected office.

The key I think would be for it to be clearly apolitical, professional, and credible.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 18:32   #22
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
When you sit down and think about it, as one person, each of us knows a LOT of other people. Personally, I do not know of anyone connected to me that has died in an aircraft accident, suicide, or because they were murdered.
Being a pilot and having worked in aviation for decades, I know two who died in crashes, one was part owner of a flight school I worked at and the other was a longtime friend that I got into flying. Unfortunately, he was a commuter pilot and took several people with him and left two children, who survived the crash, orphaned. I also know two people who were murdered; one was a friend dating back to the Army and the other I just worked with. No traffic deaths but one farm related death. I didn't count Army related deaths because that's different.

ETA: No suicides or disappearances, either.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Last edited by PSM; 05-23-2016 at 15:12.
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 14:23   #23
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

I cannot disagree with you on that, my friend. I have not had an uninteresting life either, so I would say extremely lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Old 05-23-2016, 14:27   #24
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

One need not be an actuary or statistician to parse data and evaluate what it says. One need merely be objective, and in this case, also possess a willingness to ask uncomfortable questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
What would be interesting would be to run a name blind and politically unbiased actuarial analysis.

Say have an unbiased demographer map out those social relationships and then have an unbiased actuary to crunch the numbers.

Maybe it would fall into an extreme outlier category worthy of further investigation or maybe the extremely large number(WAY above the mean,median,mode of average social connections) of social connections held by the Clinton family would explain much or all of the incidents.

I'm no actuary or statistician, but I look forward to the day when a few smart ones use open source big data to effectively bring light to any political corruption darkness.

Maybe that means the lie expectancy of those in the Clinton orbit or maybe the net worth statistics of Members of Congress before/after elected office.

The key I think would be for it to be clearly apolitical, professional, and credible.
Old 05-23-2016, 14:41   #25
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

That you've personally been in the aviation industry and are a pilot, and have been doing that for decades, and yet only personally knew two people who died in crashes, I think, speaks volumes.

I know some pilots. You guys are a meticulous lot, and considering what you do, you have to be. When you take into account that driving a car is statistically much more dangerous than air travel (which is pretty remarkable to me when, as a layperson, I can look at a live radar map of the USA and see just how many aircraft are up in the air at any given time - a BUNCH of them!), and that all of those aircraft are up there in the sky, all day, every day, with very few accidents, does it not strike you as odd that so many people surrounding the Clintons have died in so many aircraft related incidents? Again, you've been flying for decades, and yet you only knew two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Being a pilot and having worked in aviation for decades, I know two who died in crashes, one was part owner of a flight school I worked at and the other was a longtime friend that I got into flying. Unfortunately, he was a commuter pilot and took several people with him and left two children orphaned. I also know two people who were murdered; one was a friend dating back to the Army and the other I just worked with. No traffic deaths but one farm related death. I didn't count Army related deaths because that's different.

ETA: No suicides or disappearances, either.

Pat
Old 05-24-2016, 13:28   #26
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cl...rticle/2589310

Gee, I wonder why he would do such a thing?
Old 05-24-2016, 13:36   #27
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Obviously, he didn't want to risk an "accident"....
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 14:34   #28
ddoering
Quiet Professional

It shows how impotent and irrelevant that congress is anymore. Nobody fears nor respects them enough to comply. And they wonder why the president acts like a 2 bit dictator.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 15:08   #29
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Plata o plomo.

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 12:10   #30
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

People haven't started calling her Killary for nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
Plata o plomo.