Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 12-29-2017, 22:57   #1
EricV
Guerrilla

Iran

The Hand of Trump is Every Where!! And Powerful!!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Many reports of peaceful protests by Iranian citizens fed up with regime’s corruption & its squandering of the nation’s wealth to fund terrorism abroad. Iranian govt should respect their people’s rights, including right to express themselves. The world is watching! #IranProtests
7,823 replies 11,597 retweets 32,176 likes
Reply 7.8K Retweet 12K Like 32K
Old 12-30-2017, 04:51   #2
Pete
Quiet Professional

Western media are ignoring a revolution in Iran

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...n_in_iran.html

"Something profound is happening throughout Iran, and the Western mass media are just not reporting it.

For some time now, protests by ordinary Iranians have become a daily routine. These protesters include workers who have not been paid wages or have become redundant; savers who have lost their savings in Iran's many quasi-banks, which are infested with corruption and embezzlement; people concerned about the environmental disaster Iran is fast becoming; people protesting rising prices; retired pensioners whose retirement funds have been plundered by successive administrations; and low-income people who can no longer make ends meet........."

Maybe more will start taking notice.

This would not be the first time major news organizations shaded their news in a country. CNN got caught red handed in Iraq leading up to and during the first Gulf War. Their reply was "Eh, who cares. We did it to keep our office open."

MSM - Fake News indeed.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:13   #3
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post

"Something profound is happening throughout Iran, and the Western mass media are just not reporting it.

Civil war would be nice. We need to crank up Charlie Wilson and Gust Avrakotos, or some facsimile thereof.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:19   #4
Five-O
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
Civil war would be nice. We need to crank up Charlie Wilson and Gust Avrakotos, or some facsimile thereof.

I was thinking along similar lines. Perhaps a certain clandestine service received funds to help stir the pot.
Five-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:48   #5
Pete
Quiet Professional

Another article

Another article

"Iranians Revolt. Why Now?"

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...lt-why-now.php

"...........I wonder whether the Iranian rebellion has been incited, at least in part, by a conviction that there finally is an administration in Washington prepared to support them, at least morally and perhaps materially. Why would Iranians think that? No doubt they have paid close attention to President Trump’s willingness to stand up to their oppressors. And perhaps Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital sent a signal that there has been a changing of the guard in Washington. ......."
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 06:19   #6
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Let us not forget that the NK little fat pot sticker's quest for nukes is being materially supported by Iran.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 10:38   #7
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Something profound is happening throughout Iran, and the Western mass media are just not reporting it.
The younger people of Iran have always looked more favorable to the west. This video was produced by a couple of Iranian brothers who fled to Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc
Old 12-30-2017, 11:42   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
The Hand of Trump is Every Where!! And Powerful!!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Many reports of peaceful protests by Iranian citizens fed up with regime’s corruption & its squandering of the nation’s wealth to fund terrorism abroad. Iranian govt should respect their people’s rights, including right to express themselves. The world is watching! #IranProtests
7,823 replies 11,597 retweets 32,176 likes
Reply 7.8K Retweet 12K Like 32K

LOLZ, this is not the first time....... nor will it be the last time this happens. With the advent of the internet islamic dictatorships might soon (100 years/) be a thing of the past.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:56   #9
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
With the advent of the internet islamic dictatorships might soon (100 years/) be a thing of the past.
I would like to believe that with all the freekin' money we've paid into the CIA, that they would be working behind the scenes in Iran to push this unrest and uprising.

They seem to be MIA as far as having infiltrated the NOKO's. Just last week I read where zip drives were being smuggled into NOKO. This should have been done years ago! Once these people have visibility into what is happening outside their little world the genie can't be put back in the bottle.

I knew a guy who sponsored a Russian family back in the late 80's. He took them to a grocery store for the first time and he said they were really angry. They were led to believe that the whole world lived like they did and the shelves in the stores were always empty. They also had a hard time with making decisions. They would look at a whole shelf with many varieties of bread or cereal and not be able to choose which one they wanted. This was due to living a life with no options before you.
Old 12-30-2017, 14:19   #10
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Jarvis View Post
I would like to believe that with all the freekin' money we've paid into the CIA, that they would be working behind the scenes in Iran to push this unrest and uprising.

They seem to be MIA as far as having infiltrated the NOKO's. Just last week I read where zip drives were being smuggled into NOKO. This should have been done years ago! Once these people have visibility into what is happening outside their little world the genie can't be put back in the bottle.

I knew a guy who sponsored a Russian family back in the late 80's. He took them to a grocery store for the first time and he said they were really angry. They were led to believe that the whole world lived like they did and the shelves in the stores were always empty. They also had a hard time with making decisions. They would look at a whole shelf with many varieties of bread or cereal and not be able to choose which one they wanted. This was due to living a life with no options before you.
Desert Storm, the Kuwaitis could not infiltrate the Iraqi intel, because, they were so f**king tribal. We'd have a better chance of teaching chimpanzees to rule the middle east.

What the internet does is allow them to see the real world and how it operates without them. And as I've said on here before, the Iranian military is a joke........... it possesses all the might of the Somali Navy........ and all the mouth of al sharpton.
Old 12-30-2017, 16:43   #11
CloseDanger
Guerrilla

Iran is my biggest pain in the side in this world. Getting Persia back would be a real Blessing right now.

I'm tuned into Iran Aryaee TV watching all the footage as it comes in.
This is a Nationwide protest versus only the protests in Tehran in 2009 which baraq outright ignored to all our peril.

Keep the pressure on them so they turn in-wards instead of screwing with the world using DPRK, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Central America, Cuba, Venezuela, and God knows where else.

I have had it with the seven dwarfs, crocodiles and sharks. They are all crazy and shant able to run a Nation much less a lemonade stand.
Curse them
CloseDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 17:25   #12
EricV
Guerrilla

if True...

I'd say a few A teams are in order...

#BreakingReports

Iranian protesters took over the town of #Kashan (248.000 inhabitants).
Protesters took over police stations and captured weapons of the regime forces.

#IranProtests
Old 12-30-2017, 18:01   #13
glebo
Quiet Professional

Well, if this turns out to be an "Iranian Spring"...I wonder how that will turn out??? Libya, Syria, etc...

It could get a whole lot of stupid...
Old 12-30-2017, 18:19   #14
EricV
Guerrilla

Likes like things are going to get real

"It actually seems like security forces have retreated in a lot of places including Teheran. Some footage of protesters torching abandoned military vehicles there.
The Kurdish and Azeri minorities are apparently planning on joining in tomorrow, increasing the pressure. And the Kurds have armed militias at their disposal."
Old 12-30-2017, 21:51   #15
CloseDanger
Guerrilla

Saudi is not on that kick anymore.
The Persians can run a good shop themselves once the Mullah's are gone.
Very professional.
The question will be where the IRGC stands.
CloseDanger is offline   Reply With Quote