Old 10-02-2011, 15:01   #16
Penn
Area Commander

Quote:
It's your house, and I am a guest, but I am curious to know, can a man, speak his mind in your house?
Sure, and yes you can, but you will have to state your qualification, or bona fides, that establish beyond a reasonable doubt that you have BTDT.

In addition, it will be necessary that you establish your SME, so that the board can confirm your expertise. Otherwise, you are just more tissue paper clogging the lines, in a word mastabatory.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 15:45   #17
PRB
Quiet Professional

this guy should be on a Team for awhile and see how much slack everyone gets....might re eval his experience....

let's see..got shot in the shoulder and a buddy punched me in the shoulder at the field hospital to see 'if I was faking'......

Once asked a legless SF friend if he was up 'for a foot race'.....etc,etc,etc......
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 15:47   #18
Barbarian
Guerrilla Chief

Free entertainment, right here.

Old 10-02-2011, 16:09   #19
bluebb
Quiet Professional

What post brought this on, just wondering?

Blue

NOUS DEFIONS
bluebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 16:25   #20
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebb View Post

Blue
PMS
Old 10-02-2011, 16:31   #21
afchic
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
PMS
Yep, it appears to me his vagina is bothering him.
afchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 16:36   #22
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebb View Post

Blue
This thread: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...t=20073&page=1

But in response to post 81 and what follows: http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/...t=20073&page=3

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 16:48   #23
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
Kiss my ass.

I concur................

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 17:02   #24
Sigaba
Area Commander

Reading the tea leaves differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Pat--

FWIW, I think that it was the "DADT only the first step" thread here, the responses to Intel Cop's posts in that thread, and then post numbers 101 to 104.

(In spite of his claims, I don't think MadDogG has read that extensively.)
Sigaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 17:31   #25
MadDogG
Asset

Last comment from me on the matter.....

Nope, nope, nope. I'm not pissed off. I don't have any hurt feelings. I just made an honest evaluation. I gave my opinion. ANd as I said before, the truth will either change you or it will offend you. It obviously offended. Truth hurts sometimes. As far as my wife goes, I told her many times that she looked fat in those jeans. Don't want to know, don't ask. Must be why she left. Huh. I guess I finally figured that one out....now on to important matters.

You are constantly referring to this as your house. It is. I will easily admit that. But did it ever dawn on you, that as much of a 'priviledge' as it is for us weaklings on this planet to come to this website and perhaps converse with our 'heroes', (for lack of a better word) that it is just as much a priviledge for you to be invited into there homes? It is after all on there computer screen and in there home? Did it ever occur to you that some of these people just might not like smart ass comments as much as you? And when attacked, will respond in kind. As far as not liking the website or the people, that is far from the contrary. I do, but I do think you are a little aloof. You know, just because your a Green Beret doesn't make every person on the planet that isn't, a sack of crap. It just makes them not green berets. Doesn't mean that they can do things that you can't. It just means they couldn't do that. Right? I know for a fact there are some things, even you guys can't do. Does that make me better than you? No, it just means I've done different things in my life. I have different experiences. It doesn't make you or me any less of a person, it just makes us different. You guys on here, not all, but a good majority of you have an attitude, that you can say or do whatever you want, and nobody is supposed to say anything about it. Well, I'm saying it, "You were wrong with Intel Geek." Flat out. I have seen it in several other posts on this website. Your like, a little cyber gang. You get your jollies off of being assholes, and when anybody says anything to you about it, you get pissed. YOur able to say rude comments, and nasty things to others, but oh hell no, you'd better not say nothing back to a green beret, you might hurt his f#$%ing feelings.

As far as the immortal comments. It was the only thing I could think of besides just flat out saying that you guys think your 'gods'. You know. I know that you know that your mortal. I'm not totally ignorant. But yeah. You think that your crap don't stink. That's a good thing....to a certain point. And as far as worrying about being shot...yep every morning, every time I step out side my front door, I worry about the asshole down the street that threatened to do it. No big deal. Dealt with guys like him before. So now that I think I've responded to everything. Oh the piss up a rope thing. Yeah. Nice i like that. Never heard that expression before. I may have to borrow that sometime if you don't mind I like it. ANd you never know....You might one day be buying me that beer. If I ever get out that way to bragg I'll be sure to yell, "I'm MadDogG! Where's the beer?"

Take care, god bless, and thank you for your service.
MadDogG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 17:45   #26
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogG View Post
Nope, nope, nope. I'm not pissed off. I don't have any hurt feelings. I just made an honest evaluation. I gave my opinion. ANd as I said before, the truth will either change you or it will offend you. It obviously offended. Truth hurts sometimes. As far as my wife goes, I told her many times that she looked fat in those jeans. Don't want to know, don't ask. Must be why she left. Huh. I guess I finally figured that one out....now on to important matters.

You are constantly referring to this as your house. It is. I will easily admit that. But did it ever dawn on you, that as much of a 'priviledge' as it is for us weaklings on this planet to come to this website and perhaps converse with our 'heroes', (for lack of a better word) that it is just as much a priviledge for you to be invited into there homes? It is after all on there computer screen and in there home? Did it ever occur to you that some of these people just might not like smart ass comments as much as you? And when attacked, will respond in kind. As far as not liking the website or the people, that is far from the contrary. I do, but I do think you are a little aloof. You know, just because your a Green Beret doesn't make every person on the planet that isn't, a sack of crap. It just makes them not green berets. Doesn't mean that they can do things that you can't. It just means they couldn't do that. Right? I know for a fact there are some things, even you guys can't do. Does that make me better than you? No, it just means I've done different things in my life. I have different experiences. It doesn't make you or me any less of a person, it just makes us different. You guys on here, not all, but a good majority of you have an attitude, that you can say or do whatever you want, and nobody is supposed to say anything about it. Well, I'm saying it, "You were wrong with Intel Geek." Flat out. I have seen it in several other posts on this website. Your like, a little cyber gang. You get your jollies off of being assholes, and when anybody says anything to you about it, you get pissed. YOur able to say rude comments, and nasty things to others, but oh hell no, you'd better not say nothing back to a green beret, you might hurt his f#$%ing feelings.

As far as the immortal comments. It was the only thing I could think of besides just flat out saying that you guys think your 'gods'. You know. I know that you know that your mortal. I'm not totally ignorant. But yeah. You think that your crap don't stink. That's a good thing....to a certain point. And as far as worrying about being shot...yep every morning, every time I step out side my front door, I worry about the asshole down the street that threatened to do it. No big deal. Dealt with guys like him before. So now that I think I've responded to everything. Oh the piss up a rope thing. Yeah. Nice i like that. Never heard that expression before. I may have to borrow that sometime if you don't mind I like it. ANd you never know....You might one day be buying me that beer. If I ever get out that way to bragg I'll be sure to yell, "I'm MadDogG! Where's the beer?"

Take care, god bless, and thank you for your service.
Oh I like this guy, let's keep him! We'll ban Sigaba instead.....
Old 10-02-2011, 18:00   #27
craigepo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
Yep, it appears to me his vagina is bothering him.
Afchic, is it possible you are a reincarnated Spartan?

"One man with courage makes a majority." Andrew Jackson

"Well Mr. Carpetbagger. We got something in this territory called the Missouri boat ride."
Josey Wales
craigepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 18:16   #28
Pete
Quiet Professional

Not Hardly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogG View Post
.......... I gave my opinion. ANd as I said before, the truth will either change you or it will offend you. It obviously offended. Truth hurts sometimes...........
Not hardly

Son, you ain't never been anywhere near a teamroom and ain't got a clue as to what we think or feel.

But I can tell you one thing if I was a Team Sergeant sitting at my desk with a bunch of the guys around and you walked in and made that speach I wouldn't do a thing.........

I wouldn't have to.........

On of the guys would have grabbed you by the seat of your pants and scruff of the neck and thrown you out the door and bounced you off the far wall coming back shaking his head "WTF was his major malfunction in life."

PS - Sigaba has better class than MDG - and he does insults a whole lot slicker - sometimes his posts need to be read two or three times slowly. MDG appears to like to use a sledge hammer to change a light blub.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 18:20   #29
Defend
Guerrilla

The roles around here should be identified in two groups, ingroup and outgroup.

Ingroup = complete and total control. Establishes the environment as they like it.

Outgroup = required to comply or STFU.

That's the way it SHOULD be in their house.

QPs: Thanks again for letting those of us in the outgroup visit the forum. You could make this a private board and require verification in order to even view the threads, but instead you let us come into your house. Some of us appreciate it.

-out

"Expect the best, prepare for the worst" - Zig Ziglar
Defend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 18:26   #30
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
I think I have an antidote for MadDogG's problem(s)..

That's cool. I was going to ask if he needed a tampon.

Hmmm, TS may be on to something...as usual.