Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 04-18-2018, 17:24   #16
tonyz
Area Commander

This might be what you refer to Badger:

Lawmakers Recommend Clinton, Comey, Lynch, McCabe for Criminal Referrals
Breitbart
by KRISTINA WONG 18 Apr 2018

Republican lawmakers on Wednesday sent a slew of criminal referrals to Attorney General Jeff Sessions for a number of Obama administration officials and senior FBI employees for violations of the law in connection to the Clinton email and Trump-Russia investigations.

Specifically, they sent criminal referrals to Sessions for: former FBI Director James Comey, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, as well as FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and his lover, FBI lawyer Lisa Page, for separate violations.

The criminal referrals, first reported by investigative journalist Sara Carter, were made by Rep. Ron Desantis (R-FL), a senior member of the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform Committees who is leaving the House to run for Florida governor, and nine other colleagues.

Signatories included: GOP Reps. Andy Biggs (AZ), Dave Brat (VA), Jeff Duncan (SC), Matt Gaetz (FL), Paul A. Gosar (AZ), Andy Harris (MD), Jody Hice (GA), Todd Rokita (IN), Claudia Tenney (NY), and Ted Yoho (FL).

“Because we believe that those in positions of high authority should be treated the same as every other American, we want to be sure that the potential violations of law outlined below are vetted appropriately,” said the letter.

They said Comey potentially broke the law when he chose not to seek charges against Clinton, for leaking classified memos of his conversations to President Trump to his friend Daniel Richman to give to the press, and for lying to lawmakers.

They said Clinton potentially broke the law when disguising payments to Fusion GPS, the firm that produced the Trump dossier, despite mandatory disclosures to the Federal Election Commission.

Lynch, they said, potentially broke the law when she threatened a former FBI informant, William Douglas Campbell, who had tried to come forward in 2016 with information related to the Uranium One deal that was approved in 2010.

McCabe potentially broke the law when he lied to investigators four times when questioned about a leak that he had arranged, they said.

Strzok and Page potentially violated the law by interfering in the investigation of Clinton’s private email server, they said. The letter cites a Wall Street Journal report that said their text messages to one another revealed FBI officials tried to eliminate evidence that Clinton had compromised high-level communications with then-President Obama.

“The report provides the following alarming specifics, among others: ‘Mr. Strzok texts Ms. Page to tell her that, in fact, senior officials had decided to water down the reference to President Obama to ‘another senior government official,” the criminal referral said.

Finally, the lawmakers referred all Justice Department and FBI personnel, including Comey, McCabe, former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, and former Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, for potentially breaking the law by using unverified and/or false information to obtain a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page.

Carter also reported that other recent documents obtained by congressional investigators suggest possible coordination by the Obama White House, the CIA, and the FBI in investigating the Trump campaign.

“According to those documents, the senior Obama officials used unsubstantiated evidence to launch allegations in the media that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election,” Carter reported.

CIA Director John Brennan had briefed Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) in August 2016, prompting Reid to send a letter to then-FBI Director James Comey asking him to investigate allegations of collusion. Reid then reportedly stayed in close touch with Comey.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nal-referrals/

https://www.scribd.com/document/3767...ral#from_embed

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 17:44   #17
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
This might be what you refer to Badger:
X-ring, thanks. I've dragged people, bags & all kinds of stuff but am still working on this hamfisted finger-painting-with-electronic-device skill, lol.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 17:50   #18
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
X-ring, thanks. I've dragged people, bags & all kinds of stuff but am still working on this hamfisted finger-painting-with-electronic-device skill, lol.
Lol, no worries !

I’m just a knuckle dragger but I get lucky now and then.

My wife has heard lanaguage directed at technology that only Alexa should hear !

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 21:51   #19
Box
Quiet Professional

Maybe I'll have to eat my words... but nothing will come of this. Millions of taxpayer dollars will be spent putting on a grand show only to prove that the Clinton syndicate is above the law.

My recommendation is to pretend you were invested in a really toxic relationship and went through an ugly breakup...
...put it behind you and move on. Dont let the constant disappointment consume you. The Clinton syndicate will not be held accountable to the same laws that the rest of us are beholden to. Holding on to that hope will only drive one deeper into despair.

Grandchildren and yoga aren't enough to bring down Madam Secretary
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:30   #20
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Maybe I'll have to eat my words... but nothing will come of this. Millions of taxpayer dollars will be spent putting on a grand show only to prove that the Clinton syndicate is above the law.

My recommendation is to pretend you were invested in a really toxic relationship and went through an ugly breakup...
...put it behind you and move on. Dont let the constant disappointment consume you. The Clinton syndicate will not be held accountable to the same laws that the rest of us are beholden to. Holding on to that hope will only drive one deeper into despair.

As usual you are more than likely correct in your assessment and that bothers me, too little too late.
Old 04-19-2018, 15:49   #21
Badger52
Area Commander

The kritters in the big dome don't carry as much weight, but now one of the recommendations to Sessions from the OIG HisOwnSeff is a criminal investigation.

I'd say McCabe could just fling himself into the Potomac but I don't want to harm any Smallies down-stream...

Gonna need every GoFundMe penny you sick, traitorous weasel.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 17:27   #22
echoes
Area Commander

Thumbs up

Quote:

No truthful words have ever been spoken Sir, more than yours above.

Hold on to your hats folks!

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:37   #23
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:

I understand your cynicism Brother! You may be correct, hope not and if so, our Constitutional Republic is dead.

I have posted before what I think DJT's plan is to drain the swamp and in my view it is coming together. We are getting to the point that criminal indictments are inevitable beginning with McCabe and ending with HRC.

So let's make a wager? I need a new Pineland hat and I'll bet you need some new Pineland T-shirts?

You game?
Old 04-20-2018, 08:03   #24
bblhead672
Area Commander

I agree with Box.
I expect nothing from this referral, no indictments, no arrests, no trials. Bread and circuses.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 20:24   #25
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
I agree with Box.
I expect nothing from this referral, no indictments, no arrests, no trials. Bread and circuses.
Nothing came of Fast and Furious, even after charging Eric Holder with Contempt of Congress. Nothing came of the Benghazi investigation and nothing came of the IRS investigation with Lois Learner pleading the 5th. John Koskinen, who said all the server information had been lost, is still running the freekin' place. The first thing Shit for brains Jeff Sessions did, after recusing himself from the Russia investigation, was to announce the Justice Dept would not be reopening the IRS investigation.

What we're seeing now with regards to the FBI and JD is all about stirring up the base for the 2018 elections, just like the other investigations prior to the 2016 elections. Then like all the previous investigations this will all go away because it no longer is useful to the swamp. But if you're some baseball player taking too many steroids there is no end to the hell you will be put through by congress and you will pay.
Old 04-22-2018, 20:34   #26
Box
Quiet Professional

The US Government does PHD level kabuki theater; more disturbing is that the population knows it, and still pays premium prices for front row seats.

The Romans used bread and circuses, we use EBT cards and reality-TV but the cause and effect are the same.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 04-22-2018, 20:59   #27
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
The Romans used bread and circuses,
They also used gladiators. The time to avoid that is near.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:06   #28
Box
Quiet Professional

Just a thought...
...but do you think we are missing gladiators from modern society?

What about folks like Connor McGregor, Chuck Liddell, and Anderson Silva?
We even have women like Gina Carano, Holly Holm, and Ronda Rousey literally pounding each others faces into a bloody pulp to entertain the masses...

We have SJW college professors beating people with bicycle locks during riots and politicians like former VP Biden and the current POTUS talking about who would win a fight 'behind the gym' as part of our national discourse.

I think its too late for 'avoidance' - gladiators are already putting paycheck money in the bank and our media pundits would sell their collective souls to goad a few politicians into actually taking a swing at someone.

Our current system is every bit as corrupted and disgraceful as the Roman senate ever was.................
....just my two cents

Old 04-23-2018, 07:51   #29
Paslode
Area Commander

I would put most all of our sports in the Bread and Circuses and/or Gladiator categories.

While the world burns a very large percentage of Americans are consumed/distracted from reality by something.

There is college and professional sports group who even while their kiddos are on the field in youth sports they are blabbing about college and pro sports. This same group can blow much of work week discussing last weekends NFL scores.

There is another group who is consumed by tabloid journalism, reality TV, The View, Jerry Springer, Montel and the Home Shopping Network.

Then we have a younger generation, many of which are consumed with video games, Snap Chat, Instagram, Askme, the video channel that cannot be named, etc.

And there are a ton of people of all ages who would rather record and post a video of person being beaten or killed than trying to assist the victim. It was only a year or two ago a group youth's video taped a person drowning and were laughing the entire time.

We have Gladiators, The Running Man, The Hunger Games, Sex, Lies and Video and The Truman Show all wrapped up in one....on a very large scale.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:56   #30
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Jarvis View Post
Nothing came of Fast and Furious, even after charging Eric Holder with Contempt of Congress. Nothing came of the Benghazi investigation and nothing came of the IRS investigation with Lois Learner pleading the 5th. John Koskinen, who said all the server information had been lost, is still running the freekin' place. The first thing Shit for brains Jeff Sessions did, after recusing himself from the Russia investigation, was to announce the Justice Dept would not be reopening the IRS investigation.

What we're seeing now with regards to the FBI and JD is all about stirring up the base for the 2018 elections, just like the other investigations prior to the 2016 elections. Then like all the previous investigations this will all go away because it no longer is useful to the swamp. But if you're some baseball player taking too many steroids there is no end to the hell you will be put through by congress and you will pay.
I'm currently reading book "I'm from the government and I'm here to kill you."
I'm from the Government and I'm Here to Kill You The True Human Cost of Official Negligence By David T. Hardy

Just finished reading chapter on Operation Gunwalker and Operation Fast and Furious. None of the people involved in running guns to an allied government's criminal gangs were prosecuted for any of their crimes. Let an ordinary citizen get caught sending thousands of semi-auto rifles to another country and he would end up prosecuted, convicted and sentenced to 1000 years.

It's appalling the abuses our government has engaged in upon its people (and people of other countries). Some of this stuff makes King George III's men look like amateurs.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote