Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-10-2018, 12:21   #16
EricV
Guerrilla

Maybe this guy...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-donald-trump/

I think the transcript got released to give additional cover to the idea that the FBI, et al, were doing the right thing by illegally spying on Trump.

Can't wait to see who this internal spy was/is. Maybe Bannon??

This ties a lot of it up...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-bigger-story/
Old 01-10-2018, 12:58   #17
Pete
Quiet Professional

Post 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
Maybe this guy...
I guess you missed Post # 4

"Erovinkin?

Be hard to pin that one on Trump. "
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 13:59   #18
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
BTW, Tomahawk, I was thinking the same thing re: Seth Rich. More likely his murder was related to leaking emails to Wikileaks, but could include the dossier as well. We may never know the answer to that one.
Could be recalling incorrectly, but wasn't he the DNC's donor database manager? I'll bet the unredacted version of that was an interesting file.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 14:13   #19
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Just finished reading and well worth it. I like the analytical approach and starting from the hypothesis that no FISA warrant was issued makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
We are no longer taking it for granted a FISA warrant was ever given to the DOJ because NO-ONE can prove a FISA warrant exists. Heck, no-one can even point to anything that directly claims a FISA warrant was even requested. There are inferences, suspicions, media reports based on anonymous leaks, but no direct or reasonable evidence beyond innuendo. We are eighteen months past the reported origination dates, and there’s not a single official who will state a 2016 FISA warrant was applied for or granted. Therefore we must begin to question that basic assumption.

That said, the inability to prove the existence of a FISA warrant does not prove a FISA warrant doesn’t exist. Additionally, the cloud-of-uncertainty conveniently, perhaps purposely, makes it challenging to outline the liars within the intelligence community.

When it comes to questions around the 2016 DOJ/FBI FISA warrant – A key approach to finding the truth is to apply the scientific method during the research; question our underlying assumptions and reverse the hypothesis.
I am more certain than ever this is not going away and that the "insurance policy" was a bridge too far. The truth will come out, we have passed the tipping point and it will rock our constitutional republic to the core. That's got to happen first and then we can set about fixing it!

As my name sake says: "Finest kind" post rat there EricV!
Old 01-10-2018, 14:16   #20
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Could be recalling incorrectly, but wasn't he the DNC's donor database manager? I'll bet the unredacted version of that was an interesting file.
Yes he was Badger. IIRC his death was around the time of the disclosure of the dossier too.
Old 01-10-2018, 14:27   #21
PSM
Area Commander

It's interesting that the divorce between Huma and Carlos Danger has been called off. Perhaps to maintain spousal testimonial privilege?

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 14:29   #22
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
It's interesting that the divorce between Huma and Carlos Danger has been called off. Perhaps to maintain spousal testimonial privilege?
That was exactly the thought I had too!
Old 01-10-2018, 15:40   #23
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
It is becoming clear that the Strzok-Page/McCabe "insurance policy" is the Fusion-GPS manufactured Trump dossier and the Papadapolous drunken babbling to an Aussie envoy is nothing more than a straw man argument to justify the FISA warrant.
As Andrew McCarthy at National Review noted, if Papadapolus’s comments were used, why was FISA focused on Carter Page?

Sure seems like some folks at the FBI lied to a federal judge on an intelligence court. I did wonder why they went the FISC route instead of via regular courts, especially given the Fusion GPS was non-USG information.

IMO, the DNI should remove the FBI’s NSD from the IC and return the organization to fighting crime.

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 17:07   #24
EricV
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I guess you missed Post # 4

"Erovinkin?

Be hard to pin that one on Trump. "
No, didn't miss it, I looked the name up from that post. Poorly phrased, meant "That's this guy." Brain fade...
Old 01-10-2018, 17:24   #25
EricV
Guerrilla

Thank kew, Thank Kew... No need to applaud, just throw money!!

I just saw this DVD last night.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/weiner/

You wanna see a real "Weiner"at work, truck on down to the Library and borrow a copy. Great viewing. I got to see Huma Abedin slowly losing it while munching popcorn and and thinking how her ass should be in jail cause of emails.

If all the scum bags get hung out to dry over all this, there is still hope and it will be fun to watch. It all gets swept under the rug, and we've turned into a Banana Republic.
Old 01-10-2018, 18:31   #26
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
Not in my lifetime. The FBI had Clinton dead to rights and the system closed ranks around her and made it go away. The deep state is all about protecting the insiders at all costs.
You got that right the cesspool in D.C. is the swamp Trump said it was that we all knew and were losing hope in....either they are in the inner circle or they are just as corrupt and both sides knows it....The supremacy of law was it was non partisan but somehow politicians have found a way to make it partisan....I don't know how much draining Trump can do in his time but this year has already seen both sides start to eat their own especially the liberals....the sickening thing about our government is it has become a two party system....I am for term limits now though limits should have always been based off performance and voter approval but these days it seems to be more about how recognizable they are....no one in this country has time to really study their choices our lives are too busy and their are partisans, special interest who will do the bidding on behalf of their party....
Old 01-10-2018, 18:40   #27
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Thank kew, Thank Kew... No need to applaud, just throw money!!

I just saw this DVD last night.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/weiner/

You wanna see a real "Weiner"at work, truck on down to the Library and borrow a copy. Great viewing. I got to see Huma Abedin slowly losing it while munching popcorn and and thinking how her ass should be in jail cause of emails.

If all the scum bags get hung out to dry over all this, there is still hope and it will be fun to watch. It all gets swept under the rug, and we've turned into a Banana Republic.
Yeah it is a good video and sort of sad how sick Weiner is and his wife is equally as culpable for his lack of accountability....classic liberals they will conceal pedophilia like they do in Hollywood and other areas ...there is no doubt most of their marriages are about power, corruption etc.....I suspect many liberal marriages are for convenience and status and that sexual deviancy is a normal thing......so normal in my theory was that Huma Abedin was selected for Clinton's campaign without worry of Weiner's pedophile personal preferences so normal is this behavior in their circles they overlooked it.
Old 01-10-2018, 23:27   #28
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
You got that right the cesspool in D.C. is the swamp Trump said it was that we all knew and were losing hope in....either they are in the inner circle or they are just as corrupt and both sides knows it....The supremacy of law was it was non partisan but somehow politicians have found a way to make it partisan....I don't know how much draining Trump can do in his time but this year has already seen both sides start to eat their own especially the liberals....the sickening thing about our government is it has become a two party system....I am for term limits now though limits should have always been based off performance and voter approval but these days it seems to be more about how recognizable they are....no one in this country has time to really study their choices our lives are too busy and their are partisans, special interest who will do the bidding on behalf of their party....
The longer Trump is in office the more glaringly apparent it is that the US Government is a parasitic organism that is consuming the host. The RNC , DNC and much of the bureaucracy is in it for no other reason than for self profit and power.

It becomes more obvious by the day, it was only yesterday that the Daily Caller reported that a leaked memo from The Center For American Progress stated that Dreamers were a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success, and called on Democrats to refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them. If you ask me, that sounds eerily like betraying one's country for the sake of their preferred team.

Peter Strzok and many other high level government bureaucrats gave Hillary & Co a pass, and have undermined Trump at every turn.

Today I read that John McCain did his part in undermining Trump by handing off the bogus dossier.

And for the umpteenth time the FBI has been shown to be an out of control organization.....Waco, Ruby Ridge, The Hutaree, just to name a few and now The Bundy's.

And the hits just keep on coming........
Old 01-11-2018, 04:42   #29
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
The longer Trump is in office the more glaringly apparent it is that the US Government is a parasitic organism that is consuming the host. The RNC , DNC and much of the bureaucracy is in it for no other reason than for self profit and power...

And the hits just keep on coming........
To quote someone, "You are a genius, Gump!"
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 13:42   #30
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
To quote someone, "You are a genius, Gump!"
If I were a genius I would likely be extolling the virtues of HRC and calling for the impeachment of Cheeto man. But I am just an average person who is waiting for prosecutions of corrupt public officials......prosecutions which will never happen.