Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 06-23-2017, 15:01   #1
PSM
Area Commander

Unicorn Riot!

I really don't need another hernia but laughing at this almost caused one. I don't know if this is a joke or not.

Antifa Boot Camp!

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 16:17   #2
Flagg
Area Commander

The pure muppetry is laughter inducing.

It reminds me of those Afghan jumping jack and terrorist propaganda blooper videos in a hipster kind of way.

Unfortunately, I can never keep it light and have to get serious.

This feels like a 21st century social media fuelled Groundhog Day of the late 60's/early 70's, based on what I've read/seen of history.

Weathermen, Baader Meinhoff/RAF, and to a lesser extent the Black Panthers were formed and fuelled on campus amongst youth cohorts in groups that started as non violent, and mutated into political violence and terrorism. At least that's my understanding, feel free to correct me if wrong.

1,000,000 attend a single non violent protest event and active on social media
100,000 attend multiple events and take leadership role on social media
10,000 commit misdemeanour criminal acts of civil disobedience and sympathetic
1000 willing to act as auxiliary and underground for political violence movement
100 hardcore urban guerrillas

Not to scale obviously and just my speculation, but surely there's some quant jockey good with the maths who can accurately predict like an insurance actuary that X folks participating in a movement leads to Y folks building bombs, or worse Z folks who will just continue to persistently and resiliently build their political base in a strictly non violent movement like a cancer.

So I'm laughing, but I'm also trying to think of this as an indicator rather than just the pathetic "capability" it is.

Occupy and Tea Party grew enormously and quickly, but both networks lacked the hierarchy necessary to be anything more than an amoeba without a nucleus.

I'm most interested in any nucleus that develops thru iteration from the left side of the spectrum.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 16:42   #3
Mustang Man
Guerrilla

Oh god that was some of the cringiest shit I've seen in a while... They all look like cancer patients undergoing their next sex change. Seriously no LEO allowed in their litte fag club, did they honestly think they'd be interested in the first place? Nope it's all about making a statement, gain attention, and make money off other idiots. Is it weird I actually feel kinda bad for them?

BMT

Last edited by Mustang Man; 06-23-2017 at 16:59.
Mustang Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 17:20   #4
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

"Heteronormative?"
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 17:24   #5
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Hey now, cancer patients have a real struggle just to survive their unchosen ailment.

These idiots have a choice too, they should immediately seek a safe space where balls are available to release pent up tension. I hope they learn to throw better than what they are learning about throwing a punch.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 20:02   #6
Joker
Quiet Professional

Sad, just sad.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:05   #7
Scimitar
Area Commander

I can't believe one of the quoted "Mark Rippitoe" of "Starting Strength" fame.

Quote:
"Stronger people are harder to kill"
Epicly cringy.

S

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam foedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
-- Māori saying
Scimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:13   #8
rsdengler
Area Commander

LOL...They better eat their Wheaties.....they need all the help they can get....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:59   #9
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

You would hope that this was some type of satire but.... with today's gaggle of freaks this is probably real. What is happening to our society and country.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 04:53   #10
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

The website Unicorn Riot is real and seems to be a quasi-news organization. They seem to do stories local to the Midwest Chi-town, MN, KXL pipeline. Most stories are either "peaceful protestors are harassed/arrested" or "Trump supporters are all Nazis". They were particularly involved and interested in a shooting in MN I had never heard of at a BLM protest.

As far as the video goes.... well... you go girlz!

PS as a particular note, they had a story that claimed leaked information about Tiger Swan Group (former .mil security contractor) providing services at the KXL pipeline, that was of particular interest.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper

Last edited by miclo18d; 06-25-2017 at 05:01.
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 05:23   #11
rubberneck
Area Commander

Time to take a page out of Obama's playbook and declare these idiots a domestic terror group. As far as I'm concerned they are planning to, and in some cases have already used violence to further a political goal. The irony is they are just as fascist as the imaginary fascists in their head.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:14   #12
JimP
Quiet Professional

They should focus on tossing glitter and running away in some kicky-little strapless outfit rather than insert themselves into violence. Be better for everyone.
JimP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:13   #13
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Has the Southern Poverty Law Center put them on their list yet?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 16:30   #14
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Has the Southern Poverty Law Center put them on their list yet?

TR
As soon as they get done going after the Christians that do not embrace the gay crowd.
Old 06-25-2017, 17:50   #15
Bleed Green
Guerrilla

Thanks for the disclaimer Pat. I made sure I was not sipping anything when I hit the play button and you quite possibly saved my Mac. I am thinking that their best bet is to stock up on bike locks or hope nobody who already knew how to make a fist before this pussy riot took place is within arms length when they go through the 6 basic steps of making a fist.