Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > 18D

Old 12-18-2006, 09:06   #1
jodem
Asset

18D School Location???

Hello Sir,

I have exhausted the search button to find this information but with no luck I was strained to post a new thread. I know that the Q is at Bragg and that the 18D portion is about 52 weeks longs.

Where is the 18D School at? Is its portion (52weeks) at Bragg? I have heard that it is somewhere else?

Thank you sir for your resource and valuable time.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:10   #2
x SF med
Quiet Professional

jodem-

The 18D portion of the Q course is in multiple locations. Should you choose this option, you will find out which specific locations for certain portions of the course.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 15:03   #3
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

Thumbs up 18D30 MOS Track (phase III)

Jodem,

As of 1993 the entire 18D course is at Fort Bragg (except for 4 weeks in Tampa or Richmond for the hospital/ambulance rotations and 4 weeks for OJT late in the MOS track for 18D30). The entire 18D MOS Track is 46 weeks.

I highly recommend it, I'm sorry to say that it's a better course than when I went through and it keeps getting better and more relevant every day. Good luck to you.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote