Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > And Some Gave All.... > TAPS

Old 05-16-2005, 22:12   #16
Goggles Pizano
Area Commander

Sgt. Major, I wish I had the privilege to have known you. Rest in peace.
Goggles Pizano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 09:56   #17
Dan
Administrators

Burial services for CSM (R) Georg Moskaluk will be 0900 on Thursday 21 July 2005 at Arlington National Cemetery. Attendees should assemble at the Administration Building at 0830.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 23:01   #18
CPT Ouzo
Asset

Georg, I remember you well as the finest soldier with whom I had ever served. As my A Det. Team Sgt. I sincererly appreciated your counsel, your everlasting enthusiasm and especially the way you accomplished any mission, under any circumstance, at any time. I wish I had only been present to express my admiration for your outstanding service in time (for that, I shall forever feel at a loss). I sincerely hope at some time to visit your resting place (Site 4007 in Sec 64 in Arlington). Yes, SF had been doing so much for so long with so little, others had expected us to do everything, with nothing, forever. Gladly that changed largely in the 1980's. I feel a great loss with your passing but am assured that your professional dedication has been truly passed on to our present generation based on the news accounts I read and see on at least one fair and balanced news outlet. Georg, may you rest in everlasting peace and happiness. All my appreciation and personal honor, -Ouzo
CPT Ouzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 23:10   #19
x SF med
Quiet Professional

RIP CSM Moskaluk

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:14   #20
Soft Target
"SF Loggie"

Belated Honor

Sorry I took so long to acknowledge such a marvelous soldier and man. RIP and Blue Skies, Dave D-4287
Soft Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:02   #21
vsvo
Area Commander

RIP, Sergeant Major.
vsvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 20:14   #22
NSDQ
Guerrilla

Thanks Sergeant Major, Rest In Peace. Thank You for being there when being there was'nt cool.

NSDQ
Is not this the fast that I have choosen? To loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? When thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? Isaiah 58:6,7
NSDQ is offline   Reply With Quote