Old 04-23-2019, 21:49   #211
PSM
Area Commander

Well, I guess that this is the best place to post this:

My wife ran into some AIT Soldiers from the fort who regularly run LANDNAV training where she volunteers. Today (Tuesday) they showed up in civies. One female was wearing long dangling earrings, high heels, and carrying a purse. I hope that this was some kind of clandestine ops training or we are seriously in trouble. I actually asked my wife if she was sure that it was a female.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:04   #212
Box
Quiet Professional

Have none of you jokers seen 'Hunger Games' yet?
Or the new 'Star Wars' trilogy?
Mr and Mrs Smith?
Atomic Blonde?
...for fuck sake ANY of the Marvel movies?

There are tons of proof that women can rock-it in combat. Rey picked up a light saber and with ZERO force training - she kicked the shit out of a dark side force user so powerful that Luke fucking Skywalker was afraid of him.
and she WHUPED.HIS.ASS

Jane Smith beat the hell out of the guy that invented fight club - and she only let him live because she wanted some sex.

Katniss?
...fuck - I dont even need to defend Katniss - that bitch is pure 100% unadulterated Grade-A Prime top quality bad assery
but you all knew that already

If women couldn't do all of this shit - they wouldn't make movies about the women that can do all of this shit.

See - it breaks down like this - we cant just memorialize and hold dear the remembrance of women like Molly Pitcher (not her real name) we have to retcon her entire existence - how dare American history suggest that all a woman was good for was carrying and delivering water to them "men" on the battlefield - how dare we play up her bravery in helping to run the canon when her man went down.
Her oppressive husband probably forced her to leave her executive position with IBM so she could bring him and his buddies drinks while they were out playing with the period context assault weapons.

But maybe
juuust maaaaaybe - Mary Ludwig Hays was the right person in the right place at the right time and lives were saved because of her effort. Maybe putting her in the front rank of a bayonet charge to show that she could carry a musket would have been better for womens rights and equality -
but maybe
just maaaaaybe - people should consider that sometimes it is ok to just be a regular person in the right place at the right time.

Maybe these women that want to break barriers for personal gain and glory actually fall short of earning respect due of someone that puts the needs of the team first.

Anyway - I got to run - I am going to start training for the "women over 50" cage fighting championships - I am pretty certain if I wear pink and let my hair grow that I could at least get into the quarter finals in my age group.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 04-24-2019 at 07:14.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 11:17   #213
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Mr and Mrs Smith?
Atomic Blonde?
Or the show "The Americans" where female Soviet spies in American can out box a 6'5" MMA type guy.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:46   #214
Box
Quiet Professional

How such a beautiful creature as the typical American Woman can cause so much division and hostility simply by existing will always be a mystery to me.

The best possible demonstration of equality on the battle field is how we treat something as simple as a punch in the face.
If a man starts some shit and momentarily lets his mouth overpower his physical prowess, resulting in a punch in the face - we generally tend to agree that he got what was coming to him, and hope that he learned a lesson. If he drops to the floor, unconscious, from a single punch - then the guy throwing that punch is held in high esteem - a scrapper that isn't to be trifled with.

If a female starts some shit - manages to back down a male purely by the tone of her voice, yet decides to press her aggression, clearly intent on pushing the matter until it escalates into physical violence, clearly unapologetic for her actions and completely disrespectful in her demeanor -
it is INAPPROPRIATE for us to call her a bitch
it is UNACCEPTABLE to her in the face
if that same punch should find its way to the center of her face - the guy throwing that punch is done for
...because you dont hit girls

In a society that thinks you cant punch a woman in the face without being stigmatized as a social degenerate and abuser - you will NEVER
EVER
EVER EVER EVER
...find true equality.

True equality means that anyone who runs their mouth can be punched in the face by somebody who is sick of putting up with bullshit.

Combat does not care if you get punched in the face - being raised in a culture that teaches that punch a man in the face is bad but punching a woman in the face is a mortal sin is going to get someone killed in combat.

I was taught that it is NOT ok to punch a woman in the face and I still believe that to be true. 'Rasslin with one is ok - in fact, I encourage it.

But hey - lets continue to pretend that we are all the same.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 04-25-2019 at 12:49.
Old 04-25-2019, 13:53   #215
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
How such a beautiful creature as the typical American Woman can cause so much division and hostility simply by existing will always be a mystery to me.

The best possible demonstration of equality on the battle field is how we treat something as simple as a punch in the face.
If a man starts some shit and momentarily lets his mouth overpower his physical prowess, resulting in a punch in the face - we generally tend to agree that he got what was coming to him, and hope that he learned a lesson. If he drops to the floor, unconscious, from a single punch - then the guy throwing that punch is held in high esteem - a scrapper that isn't to be trifled with.

If a female starts some shit - manages to back down a male purely by the tone of her voice, yet decides to press her aggression, clearly intent on pushing the matter until it escalates into physical violence, clearly unapologetic for her actions and completely disrespectful in her demeanor -
it is INAPPROPRIATE for us to call her a bitch
it is UNACCEPTABLE to her in the face
if that same punch should find its way to the center of her face - the guy throwing that punch is done for
...because you dont hit girls

In a society that thinks you cant punch a woman in the face without being stigmatized as a social degenerate and abuser - you will NEVER
EVER
EVER EVER EVER
...find true equality.

True equality means that anyone who runs their mouth can be punched in the face by somebody who is sick of putting up with bullshit.

Combat does not care if you get punched in the face - being raised in a culture that teaches that punch a man in the face is bad but punching a woman in the face is a mortal sin is going to get someone killed in combat.

I was taught that it is NOT ok to punch a woman in the face and I still believe that to be true. 'Rasslin with one is ok - in fact, I encourage it.

But hey - lets continue to pretend that we are all the same.
I'd love to see the courts have to make a ruling on a case where a man punches out some female publicly gets in his face and is menacing him uses the defense, "I do not discriminate based upon gender when defending myself from a perceived threat."
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 13:57   #216
Box
Quiet Professional

...shit, the 9th circus would have the poor bastard hung at sun-up

Old 04-25-2019, 18:34   #217
cbtengr
Area Commander

Never punched a woman but in 1970 I had the pleasure of punching a girl named Margaret full in the face. She was a fat merciless bully who rode my bus and thought because she was a girl she could not be hit. She sucker punched me one day on the way into freshman History class and I turned around and laid her out, the teacher saw the whole thing and informed me that I was not to hit a "Girl" to which I referred to Margaret as a certain type of farm animal and continued on into class. Nothing ever came of it. She never picked on me again.
Old 04-26-2019, 17:19   #218
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

That’s it...I’m going to reserve my right to punch more women in the face when they speak stupidity. At some point when I explain “equality” they will understand.

I will test this new theory by wearing a red MAGA hat and see where that gets me. If the desired reaction is not achieved I will simply shoot them in the face and say I was in fear for my life.

P.S. Both of the above statements should be in pink for sarcasm although I could re-train myself to be more misogynistic and hateful of feminists as other hateful and misguided people become prevalent.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 04-26-2019 at 17:40.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 17:59   #219
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
That’s it...I’m going to reserve my right to punch more women in the face when they speak stupidity. At some point when I explain “equality” they will understand.

I will test this new theory by wearing a red MAGA hat and see where that gets me. If the desired reaction is not achieved I will simply shoot them in the face and say I was in fear for my life.

P.S. Both of the above statements should be in pink for sarcasm although I could re-train myself to be more misogynistic and hateful of feminists as other hateful and misguided people become prevalent.

When it comes down to it women can do the same things as any man except take a punch in the face from a man. Call me old fashioned but I do not believe that women should be in combat units with men.
Old 04-26-2019, 20:53   #220
Razor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Mr and Mrs Smith?
Atomic Blonde?
Add the latest John Wick, apparently.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote