Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Insurgencies & Guerrilla Warfare

Old 02-16-2005, 21:59   #31
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Left without checking back on his thread or following instructions, either.

Short attention span for an SF wannabe.

I'm still waiting for proof of the claim that President Clinton had an IQ of 184 or was the second smartest President. Course, Jugg is from Seattle, so maybe he has some personal insight into a file that is sealed to everyone else.

Clock is running, candidate.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 22:00   #32
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Oh, lots of places, school, scouts, informed friends (as in informed ADULTS, not high school peers), news, research, a lot of research, that's about where I got it.

Respectively,
Juggernaut
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors...identialiq.htm

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 22:05   #33
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire
Jimmy Carter, 175?!?!

Step away from the crack pipe!

Good link frostfire. Nice research. Unlike Juggernaut's unsubstantiated claim.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

Old 02-16-2005, 22:05   #34
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

Talking

Since we are waiting with eager anticipation for the return....I will provide a little anxiety relief. I just couldn't help myself as soon as I read NDD's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NousDefionsDoc
Situational Awareness of a rock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ROCK.jpg (91.0 KB, 41 views)
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 22:28   #35
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Tick tock. Your time is now.

Sorry, Jugg/SF West/snip3r.

Black Chinook is here for you. You have a new title. Again.

BTW, nice comments on your little wannabe website. I am sure that we will meet again. We will make sure that the instructors have your real name this time.

TTFN. Have a safe trip and be sure to use the seatbelts.

Aloha-
TR

Old 02-16-2005, 22:37   #36
Sdiver
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
Tick tock. Your time is now.

Sorry, Jugg/SF West.

Black Chinook is here for you. You have a new title. Again.

BTW, nice comments on your little wannabe website. I am sure that we will meet again. We will make sure that the instructors have your real name this time.

TTFN. Have a safe trip and be sure to use the seatbelts.

Aloha-
TR
So did you IP ban him, TR ??

Or should we start a pool on when he'll be back ??
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 22:47   #37
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdiver
So did you IP ban him, TR ??

Or should we start a pool on when he'll be back ??
Since he is on his third user name already, I have no doubt that he will be back on this board one day. Probably for about the same amount of time he lasted today, since he can't keep his mouth shut. We will be watching for him.

I would say that the odds of him completing SF training are much lower.

I will be passing his name to the appropriate people tomorrow, in case he ever shows up for training.

See ya', wouldn't want to be ya', Kid!

TR

Old 02-16-2005, 23:02   #38
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
Since he is on his third user name already, I have no doubt that he will be back on this board one day.
Sadly, NW seems to have the "never quit" attitude all in the wrong place

He seems to have the aptitude:
Quote:
Just joined www.armyranger.com, it's a forum for army rangers, their families and civilians interested in the rangers. It has a steep learning curve, and I suggested reading ALL the rules before posting anything.
You have to think out what you say before you say it very carefully, asking a question that is answered in another forum can lead to banishment from armyranger.com! It's very good for any of you Rangers or Ranger wannabe's, and it comes highly recommended from me. My handle is Sushi Slayer on there so if you go look me up.
nevermind, he got banned there as well

Honestly, these kids scare me. They remind me of an encounter with some "urban" kids at the range having a blast of their life emptying mags after mags with an AK-47. They even shot at my training partner target.
Quote:
Anyone on here know where to find prices for M-14's?
I wanna buy one real bad, just don't know where to go...
Heaven forbids NW ever get his hands on M-14 or any other firearms that he will misuse...that would give another winning card for the anti-gun folks

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote