Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 12-05-2020, 08:31   #1396
cbtengr
Area Commander

When will you get the shot

This Online Tool Shows When You'll Likely Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine

The New York Times simplified a vaccine tool created by the Surgo Foundation and Ariadne Labs to help Americans get an idea of where they stand when it comes to the vaccine. After entering in your age, the county you live in, your profession, and if you have any COVID-related health risks, you can find out how many people will likely get vaccinated ahead of you. They show this by representing your state as a line of 100 people waiting for the vaccine and tell you where in that line you would stand, but they also give hard numbers, showing how many people in your county, your state and the country will be vaccinated before you.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-timeline.html

I have 23,000,000 folks ahead of me.
Old 12-05-2020, 08:43   #1397
EricV
Guerrilla

Mmm... I'm at 118,500,000 I'm happy with that; don't want to be the guinea pig.

Say, that'd make a great zombie flick!! World wide pandemic, rush job vaccines, sooners go bonkers, the unvac'd have to shot friends, family and neighbors, civilizations collapses. Hollywood could release it just before the vacs come on line!!
Old 12-05-2020, 11:42   #1398
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Behind 268,700,000 people across the United States.

Behind 10,600,000 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 11:44   #1399
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post

Say, that'd make a great zombie flick!! World wide pandemic, rush job vaccines, sooners go bonkers, the unvac'd have to shot friends, family and neighbors, civilizations collapses. Hollywood could release it just before the vacs come on line!!
"The Stand" I think it's called

James Madison
Old 12-05-2020, 11:57   #1400
EricV
Guerrilla

Figures I'm late with the idea. Follywood probably thought it as soon as Covid was announced.
Old 12-05-2020, 15:44   #1401
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
They're probably shooting that film right now. Newsom gave a pass to Hollywood as being an "essential" service (yes, really). So they get to do location shoots with outside dining for the crews while the small biz owners 50 yards away go under.

[West Texas accent] "Some people just need killin'"

I wonder if Bill Gates or President Harris will recommend leaving it to their favorite blue-state governors. I can see it now...

"Ok, Dane & Milwaukee counties, you get it and priority goes to the very expensive tenured foreign professors that don't really teach any classes in the UW system. All you unenlightened 'red' counties, you can just wither EXCEPT for the teachers in the PUBLIC schools who we know voted for President Harris, er, uh, I mean Biden. Maybe we'll get to the rest of you, as resources permit."

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 16:37   #1402
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Figures I'm late with the idea. Follywood probably thought it as soon as Covid was announced.
Stephen King's book was published in 1978

TV mini series in 1994

New series 2020

James Madison
Old 12-05-2020, 17:16   #1403
Gypsy
Area Commander

My number wouldn't matter since I will not get the vaccine.

Come and get me.
Old 12-05-2020, 19:02   #1404
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
My number wouldn't matter since I will not get the vaccine.

Come and get me.
Your papers vill give you avay, Herr Komrade knows who you are he is vatching this site closely.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:10   #1405
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Mmm... I'm at 118,500,000 I'm happy with that; don't want to be the guinea pig.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend_(film)

Sorry, Follywood has beat ya to it. I am Legend with Will Smith, the cancer cure turns everyone into zombies.

I wonder if that's why we haven't found a cure for cancer yet???

Also for the more seasoned crowd, Omega Man with Charlton Heston...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Omega_Man

Both good flicks...
Old 12-06-2020, 11:02   #1406
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Your papers vill give you avay, Herr Komrade knows who you are he is vatching this site closely.
If illegals can get fake IDs you can bet that there will be black-market "papers".

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 12:11   #1407
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Old 12-06-2020, 18:25   #1408
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Bi-Dense nominates the Kalifate Attorney General for HHS. I believ that this provides significant insight into how the new regime plans to violate the liberty of the cognizant American people.

James Madison
Old 12-06-2020, 22:15   #1409
Razor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by glebo View Post
Also for the more seasoned crowd, Omega Man with Charlton Heston...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Omega_Man

Both good flicks...
Don't stop there--check out "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 23:49   #1410
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I just can’t wait for the real “Escape from New York” the one without Kurt Russell staring as Snake Pilskin, and it’s likely to happen real soon when there’s no place left to eat.

As for the China Virus the real numbers aren’t looking too good. Before long now more people will have tested positive (if that’s even valid) and recovered without a vaccine than the number of people who died of Covid-19 without any underlying or previously unknown co-morbidity. My heart goes out to everyone who’s died or suffering from this (and their families) but it’s looking like less than <0.6% mortality rate and even lower for those under 60 possibly <0.2%.

Redfield (CDC) says the positivity rate per day is seven to ten times greater than the current testing rate so nearly 1,000,000 per day have been infected with Covid per day and increasing.

We are either going to see the end of times now to Inauguration Day or we’ll, see nothing overwhelming will happen and after January 20, we can reopen America and get on with it.

Guess all those riots and marches weren’t such a good idea after all.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 12-06-2020 at 23:51.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote