Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 02-20-2015, 13:25   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Department of Homeland Security = Morons with a Badge

Department of Homeland Security = Morons with a Badge

The liberals are at it again, lying about "Right Wing" terror threats. This is our American federal agency calling Americans terrorists and hiding behind armed security while they do so.

You keep calling Americans terrorists then yeah, expect someone to retaliate, hopefully if/when they do it's not against cops.
Remember, it's the politicians calling Americans terrorists.

You want to instigate another civil war, keep calling American Veterans terrorists.

Anyone have a copy of the DHS "security" report?

Lest we forget:

Napolitano stands by controversial report
By Eli Lake and Audrey Hudson - The Washington Times - Thursday, April 16, 2009
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that she was briefed before the release of a controversial intelligence assessment and that she stands by the report, which lists returning veterans among terrorist risks to the U.S.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...mism/?page=all
Old 02-20-2015, 14:12   #2
JimP
Quiet Professional

In charge of the DHS..... Mr. Jeh Johnson, formerly DoD General Counsel. A dim bulb. I guess 13 years of effing up the war effort wasn't enough. he had to transition to screwing with the general populace.

Yet another one of Obamas affirmative action hires. truly a mental midget.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 14:13   #3
Javadrinker
Guerrilla

and here I thought the terrorists were living/working at the DOS, Congress, and 1600 Pencilvania Ave.
Javadrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 15:42   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

What pisses me off is that if you deliberately incite folks to violence it's a crime. In my opinion this is the government (DHS) deliberately inciting veterans.

I'm taking bets that 2017 if a independent, or Rep takes the White House we will no longer hear the morons at DHS calling veterans terrorists.

Funny how the Squatter in the White House can accept calling America's veterans terrorists but not the islamic assholes chopping off heads and burning folks alive.

The Squatter in the White House hates this country and all those that served.
Old 02-20-2015, 16:07   #5
JimP
Quiet Professional

Of course he hates it - he's NOT an American. He was raised by a communist tart and mentored by a child molesting Marxist. His step dad was a Muj who stuck him in a Madrassa in Indonesia. He was raised outside America and NEVER inculcated in the wisdom, treasure and culture that IS America. He has no idea of what it is to be an American.

And neither does that wookie he married - it is no surprise that she uttered the words: "for the first time in my life I am proud to be an American". he married someone with whom he shares a common ideology and outlook.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:48   #6
tonyz
Area Commander

CAIR approves...so does ISIS and AQ. ...they too love this country - and work towards a fundamental transformation of America.

‪#‎CAIR‬ Welcomes ‪#‎DHS‬ Report on Violent Domestic Right-Wing Extremism
CAIR welcomes reports that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will issue a new intelligence assessment on the threat posed by domestic right-wing violent extremists.

According to CNN, “[T]he report, produced in coordination with the FBI, counts 24 violent sovereign citizen-related attacks across the U.S. since 2010.” Sovereign citizens believe that federal, state, and local laws do not apply to them and violent extremists within the movement have targeted law enforcement officers.
http://www.cair.com/…/12870-cair-wel...-on-vio…

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 02-21-2015 at 07:55.
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 13:45   #7
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Of course the Usurper-in-Chief, his various so-called "progressive" allies and puppet masters, not to mention the numerous communists and izlamo-nazis that he has installed into various government (security) positions, see American veterans, constitutionalists, American patriots, second amendment supporters, anti-abortionists, any and all who are anti-illegal immigrant "amnesty", "NWO" critics, UN critics, Christians, et. al. as a threat; while completely ignoring the izlamo-nazi threat that has maimed, raped and butchered thousands around the world in recent history.

We are a very real threat to the squatter and his cronies. There is no surprise here.

Old 02-22-2015, 15:54   #8
Penn
Area Commander

TS, I think this article confirms the why of your statement.
Quote:
The Squatter in the White House hates this country and all those that served.
What Giuliani said squares with what Obama has done
Special to WorldTribune.com
By Grace Vuoto

Quote:
Hence, Obama viewed the European defense missile system as a provocation to the Russians — and he canceled it. He apologized to Muslims for American actions. He precipitously withdrew from Iraq and did little for years as the Syrian civil war boiled over—leading to the rise of ISIS. He tramples over our traditional allies such as Israel, insisting Iran’s drive for a nuclear bomb requires more attention and courtesy than Israel’s fears they will be wiped out.
He has reversed the foreign policy trajectory not only of George W. Bush but also of America in the last one hundred years. In short, he is ashamed of American power.
http://www.worldtribune.com/2015/02/...es-obama-done/
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 19:36   #9
x SF med
Quiet Professional

so by taking an oath where we swear to "... protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic..." , we become terrorists? How the F*ck does that work?

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 21:30   #10
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Of course he hates it - he's NOT an American. He was raised by a communist tart and mentored by a child molesting Marxist. His step dad was a Muj who stuck him in a Madrassa in Indonesia. He was raised outside America and NEVER inculcated in the wisdom, treasure and culture that IS America. He has no idea of what it is to be an American.

And neither does that wookie he married - it is no surprise that she uttered the words: "for the first time in my life I am proud to be an American". he married someone with whom he shares a common ideology and outlook.
While I'd agree with the case of President Obama as far as his actions go.....

I've also met quite a few folks "off the boat" in the US, and here in NZ, who are incredibly grateful to make such great countries their home via emigration opportunity and hard work instead of by birthright.

Lodge Act and the very positive outlier of 1st generation entrepreneurial data for wealth/job creation found in Thomas Stanley's work are just a couple examples of how non-US born Americans have helped make America awesome.

No offense intended.....
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 21:47   #11
Javadrinker
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by x SF med View Post
so by taking an oath where we swear to "... protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic..." , we become terrorists? How the F*ck does that work?
remember that fundamental change?
Javadrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:25   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by x SF med View Post

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

By Evan Perez and Wes Bruer, CNN

Updated 10:59 AM ET, Fri February 20, 2015

Washington (CNN)—They're carrying out sporadic terror attacks on police, have threatened attacks on government buildings and reject government authority.

A new intelligence assessment, circulated by the Department of Homeland Security this month and reviewed by CNN, focuses on the domestic terror threat from right-wing sovereign citizen extremists and comes as the Obama administration holds a White House conference to focus efforts to fight violent extremism.

Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to -- and in some cases greater than -- the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention.​

The Homeland Security report, produced in coordination with the FBI, counts 24 violent sovereign citizen-related attacks across the U.S. since 2010.

continued on the Communist News Network:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/19/politi...land-security/
Old 02-23-2015, 11:28   #13
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

"It's only racist if whites are doing it and only extremist if American citizens are involved. "

barrack hussein obama (The Squatter in the White House)