Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 01-25-2010, 21:59   #16
wet dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardCohodas View Post
It is up to leadership, corporate or otherwise, to make choices. Leadership must balance the input regarding risk and cost exposure provided from the lawyers and insurance providers with input from the sales department regarding their evaluation of the impact on sales.

The only part of the equation where customers have leverage to impact decision making is withholding their patronage and making it public why they do so. This may seem only a passive-aggressive approach, but it suits my style as well.
As a dog owner, I take responsibility for my dog's behavior. If my dog is a biter, he stays home, or in the truck. The only biting Cache does is when he takes wild game from brush to my open hand. I often have my limit without firing a shot, seems Cache brings game to me regardless of who fired.

Besides, he knows after a hot day a field, there's a cold Guinness waiting back at camp.
Old 01-25-2010, 22:03   #17
HowardCohodas

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet dog View Post
As a dog owner, I take responsibility for my dog's behavior.
Responsible dog owner.
Responsible gun owner.

Responsibility is a good theme. Unlike many in America, I don't believe responsibility can be legislated. There should be legal and civil consequences for how people exercise their responsibilities. This provides sufficient negative feedback that control most systems, including the system known as humans.

Can preemptive legislation also provide the proper negative feedback? No! Because we have so overused the legislative tool that it becomes part of the noise. Worse, we legislate where there is nearly universal disobedience of the law. E.G. speed limits.

How did I get on this riff?

Last edited by HowardCohodas; 01-25-2010 at 22:13. Reason: Off on another riff.
Old 03-16-2010, 16:09   #18
Buckles
Quiet Professional

Trail Towel

Frogg Toggs also sells the Chilly Pad and Sammy Towels, both are good for drying you off, they are basically an improved version of a chamois, they work really well

Last edited by Buckles; 03-18-2010 at 14:41.
Buckles is offline   Reply With Quote